Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBW is not real. Just because WHITE chads are the most sought after chad doesn't mean nonchad whites are treated the same.

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
No, women dont prefer white men to the other races - they prefer white CHADS to all other races of chads, thereby creating the illusion that white men are the most sought after men in the world. White chads are portrayed in society and media as being capable of having EVERY sought after trait in men (attractive, tall, rich, intelligent, status, high T, etc.) while nonwhite chads can have some of these qualities but never all of them. Chang is missing height, high T. Tyrone is missing intelligence, etc. White chads have it all much more often than any others. This is a bad thing for nonchads because it raises to the bar of what women expect a white man to deliver.

This is particularly true in regards to how the media showcases the different races of chads. Asians dont have to try so hard when the media portrays the ideal asian as nothing but a skinny prettyboy that's good at math. Niggers dont have to try very hard when the media portrays tyrone as a tall bald guy with muscles that might or might not deal drugs. White chads, on the other hand, are always portrayed as all of the above:

Handsome
Buff
Tall
Intelligent/Clever/Suave
High Status
High T

You get the idea. This is the bar that the extremely impressionable women in our society have set in their minds that each white man must attain, lest he be clearly inferior as a white man. So yes, a woman wants a white Chad as opposed to Chang, but when it comes to a white that only meets some of these criteria compared to an asian that meets all Chang criteria, women on average will see the Chang and say "ohhhh society says youre a top notch asian I date you! No, no, sorry white boy there's clearly better than you, I saw it in da movie!"

Massive iq tbh

White normie > ethnic chad
Whitecel > ethnic normie

SMV wise
ethnic "chad" is an Oxynorm
when jbw delusions have fried the brain.
yeah, i agree
white normie can't mog ethnic chad since ethnic chad doesn't even exsit
inb4: meeks 98% euro blood 2% negroid is lusted over by all girls of the world brooooooooo

JBW is a meme pushed by delusional leftists (some ethnics on this forum). It holds no basis in reality, as a white guy the most you can do is betabuxx subhuman gooks in south east asia.

No, women dont prefer white men to the other races - they prefer white CHADS to all other races of chads, thereby creating the illusion that white men are the most sought after men in the world. White chads are portrayed in society and media as being capable of having EVERY sought after trait in men (attractive, tall, rich, intelligent, status, high T, etc.) while nonwhite chads can have some of these qualities but never all of them. Chang is missing height, high T. Tyrone is missing intelligence, etc. White chads have it all much more often than any others. This is a bad thing for nonchads because it raises to the bar of what women expect a white man to deliver.

This is particularly true in regards to how the media showcases the different races of chads. Asians dont have to try so hard when the media portrays the ideal asian as nothing but a skinny prettyboy that's good at math. Niggers dont have to try very hard when the media portrays tyrone as a tall bald guy with muscles that might or might not deal drugs. White chads, on the other hand, are always portrayed as all of the above:

Handsome
Buff
Tall
Intelligent/Clever/Suave
High Status
High T

You get the idea. This is the bar that the extremely impressionable women in our society have set in their minds that each white man must attain, lest he be clearly inferior as a white man. So yes, a woman wants a white Chad as opposed to Chang, but when it comes to a white that only meets some of these criteria compared to an asian that meets all Chang criteria, women on average will see the Chang and say "ohhhh society says youre a top notch asian I date you! No, no, sorry white boy there's clearly better than you, I saw it in da movie!"
Duh. Every time I go outside, I only see white women with non-white men. Many of them are average looking or even ugly.

ethnic "chad" is an Oxynorm

yeah, i agree
white normie can't mog ethnic chad since ethnic chad doesn't even exsit
inb4: meeks 98% euro blood 2% negroid is lusted over by all girls of the world brooooooooo
6CA93890 9E22 4B48 8869 A9F7B8CE24DA

Over for richard ramirez cels

So yes, a woman wants a white Chad as opposed to Chang, but when it comes to a white that only meets some of these criteria compared to an asian that meets all Chang criteria, women on average will see the Chang and say "ohhhh society says youre a top notch asian I date you! No, no, sorry white boy there's clearly better than you, I saw it in da movie!"
No, JBW is supreme. What movies full of WM do is cause women to reach only for WM to the detriment of all ethnic men. All White men get a huge boost, bringing even the lowest of the low to the equal of at least mid-tier ethnic men.

Asians dont have to try so hard
Asian men have to work the hardest for the least payoff.

that each white man must attain, lest he be clearly inferior as a white man.
I'm sorry, but that's simply not how women score things. White men get scored as they are. Ethnic men get a huge penalty for not being White.

No, JBW is supreme. What movies full of WM do is cause women to reach only for WM to the detriment of all ethnic men. All White men get a huge boost, bringing even the lowest of the low to the equal of at least mid-tier ethnic men.
View attachment 850302

Asian men have to work the hardest for the least payoff.

I'm sorry, but that's simply not how women score things. White men get scored as they are. Ethnic men get a huge penalty for not being White.
It’s so tiresome bro

Duh. Every time I go outside, I only see white women with non-white men. Many of them are average looking or even ugly.
I have 2 pretty, blonde hair, blue eyed female cousins and one was in an LTR with a thugmaxxed spic (he appeared thuggish but actually wasnt) and the other was in an LTR with some kind of arab/indian/spic maybe a mixture I really dont know what he was. These guys were not great looking. Both these girls lived with these guys for over a year and only broke up with them because they were sick of being poorcels living in apartments. These men had NO status. One worked retail the other at a restaurant. Meanwhile I had to go to uni and cuck myself as a stemcel I would have done anything for a girl as pretty as my cousins. JBW is fucking bullshit.

It’s so tiresome bro
:feelsugh:

I have 2 pretty, blonde hair, blue eyed female cousins and one was in an LTR with a thugmaxxed spic (he appeared thuggish but actually wasnt) and the other was in an LTR with some kind of arab/indian/spic maybe a mixture I really dont know what he was. These guys were not great looking. Both these girls lived with these guys for over a year and only broke up with them because they were sick of being poorcels living in apartments. These men had NO status. One worked retail the other at a restaurant. Meanwhile I had to go to uni and cuck myself as a stemcel I would have done anything for a girl as pretty as my cousins. JBW is fucking bullshit.
Okay, use that big STEMcel brain to figure out that you can move to the West coast where any nerdy White man can drown in self-hating Asian pussy.

:feelsugh:

Okay, use that big STEMcel brain to figure out that you can move to the West coast where any nerdy White man can drown in self-hating Asian pussy.
dude I lived in california my entire life until i moved to the midwest 3 months ago. the women and people here are in general much nicer and less degenerate than over there too

JBW IS LAW RETARDS

Yup. At most I've seen a few white men with East Asian women, but I've also seen the OPPOSITE and with kids. JBW is absolute nonsense. All ethniccels have potential brides that are strictly controlled by their families (literally all Muslims in Europe for example).

Yup. At most I've seen a few white men with East Asian women, but I've also seen the OPPOSITE and with kids. JBW is absolute nonsense. All ethniccels have potential brides that are strictly controlled by their families (literally all Muslims in Europe for example).
JFL. I can never understand how so many curries and other middle eastern brownies complain about being incel but in their country they literally have arranged marriages and women are expected to stay virgin? Didnt know that they continue to do this in western countries either, JFL. how do these sandniggers complain all the time about being incel :feelskek:

JFL. I can never understand how so many curries and other middle eastern brownies complain about being incel but in their country they literally have arranged marriages and women are expected to stay virgin?
They're not just expected to be virgins. They will be honor killed if they're not virgins.
Didnt know that they continue to do this in western countries either, JFL. how do these sandniggers complain all the time about being incel :feelskek:
It's because they only want white women and while you do see the occasional white woman with an ethnic man, that will never truly happen en masse as people tend to prefer to date within their own race (white women have technically the lowest rate of mixing) and there are simply not enough white women for all ethnic men.

An asian foid would never fuck a tyrone unless she's a degenerate abg. Normal noodlewhores are white only, which proves JBW theory.

They want Boraddo Pitto or the closest thing to him not Jsanza29

True, the bar has always been higher for wm, thats y this forum is majority white

JBW if you're rich or Chad.

JFL. I can never understand how so many curries and other middle eastern brownies complain about being incel but in their country they literally have arranged marriages and women are expected to stay virgin? Didnt know that they continue to do this in western countries either, JFL. how do these sandniggers complain all the time about being incel :feelskek:
This is true. MENA in particular mate guard hard and have nothing to complain about.

Holy fuck you're all so retarded on what JBW truly means. I will need to make a definitive thread on this so you retards can stop making threads like thus

jfl he is known as death row romeo and the family of his victims watched him get worshipped in court all because he is a giga chad.
Wrong, he was a truecel cause ethnic copers said so.

Holy fuck you're all so retarded on what JBW truly means. I will need to make a definitive thread on this so you retards can stop making threads like thus
Tag me

JBW is law, whites are a mogger race on average than other races.

JBW IS LITERALY REAL LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE AND DATA HOLY SHIT wasnt there a legit oxford study ovER this?

White normie 6/10 > Ethnic Chad ANY DAY

just look at this of ethnic whores begging for white cock.. ITS LITERALY OVER FOR ETHNIC below average men. The only way we can save ourselves in through plastic surgery

subreddit https://www.reddit.com/r/raceplay/top/?t=all

"Hee-Hee.. its ovER"

JBW IS LITERALY REAL LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE AND DATA HOLY SHIT wasnt there a legit oxford study ovER this?

White normie 6/10 > Ethnic Chad ANY DAY

just look at this of ethnic whores begging for white cock.. ITS LITERALY OVER FOR ETHNIC below average men. The only way we can save ourselves in through plastic surgery

subreddit https://www.reddit.com/r/raceplay/top/?t=all

"Hee-Hee.. its ovER"
Ok dumb nigger GrAYcel

Ok dumb nigger GrAYcel
im not a graycel u autist simply type in racechanger without the extra r and u would see ive been here way fucking longer than any of u unfortunately and ur coping if u dont think JBW is real.

I was even on incel.co

"Hee-Hee.. its ovER"

I forgot about this lol. I'll fo it when I feel like it
imo you have the best chances as a white guy and on top of that you can also have a halo in some certain countries.

thats my take on it though, i saw a poll somewhere that showed 60% of users here were white lol

I would be interested to see the post you make

High iq thread

Handsome
Buff
Tall
Intelligent/Clever/Suave
High Status
High T

So every gook whore is dating a white chad?

JBW is a meme pushed by delusional leftists (some ethnics on this forum). It holds no basis in reality, as a white guy the most you can do is betabuxx subhuman gooks in south east asia.
You larped as curry, then as a paki, then as a mutt and now you are a cumskin denying JBW.
Definitely a fed :feelswhat:

You don’t really understand what JBW means