Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Blackpills = Snakes. Bluepills = Grass.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
All Blackpills are spoken behind closed doors. Bluepills are daylight distractions.
The powerful prefer bluepill narratives to be psoken because it can allow them to be privileged while no one can do anything about it.
Intelligence is a burden. Flexing freely is all the powerful truly want.

Holiest of IQs, couldn't agree more

All Blackpills are spoken behind closed doors. Bluepills are daylight distractions.
The powerful prefer bluepill narratives to be psoken because it can allow them to be privileged while no one can do anything about it.
Intelligence is a burden. Flexing freely is all the powerful truly want.
Holiest of IQs, couldn't agree more

Dont step on my snake 4398555

It's the people who are the problem who want to positivity pill pacify people. Deceptively Distract.
It's the people who want to identify the problem who want to make knowledge of the negativity known so that we can neutralize it.
Within everyone labelled whiner could be a real go-getter. I suppose if a whiner whines about every little problem expecting things to be fixed, with no inner strength of their own to speak of, that may be a whiner. But to call all complainers whiners is a manipulative misconception.
But that can just be a contrived reference. You can be a complainer in the form of a maddened motivator like hitler, or a determined life coach.

They want to stop the maddened motivators from having material or direction agaisnt the real culprits of the world.

They want no one to clarify reality openly because it takes away from people's state of mind ot be prey when are recognizing of the unfairness they have inherently.
Normies would rather be included by the powerful than to make their own way forward.
If they talked any of these truths they would be hated by the powerful/ feared.
So only the truly high self esteem will sacrifice following/ tribal comfort for being solitary and personally directed.

Bluepill is delusion. Comfortably ignoring reality.
Redpill is ambition. "The world is fucked but I have a plan to make it!"
Blackpill is acceptance. "The world is fucked and there's little I can really do about it".

What about Dogpills?

Bluepill is delusion. Comfortably ignoring reality.
Redpill is ambition. "The world is fucked but I have a plan to make it!"
Blackpill is acceptance. "The world is fucked and there's little I can really do about it".
Bloodpill: "The world has been unfair to me, so I am justified in making it unfair for them."
Saltpill: Triggering red or blackpill.
Voidpill: Believing a blackpill to be true, but void of value. No substance, just a void.