Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill BlackPilled Tech Billionaire with a harem and sex dungeon buys out a whole town in Montana

• Thread starter mr9jg8n.f89df874jktq
  • Start date
@BlkPillPres 's wet dream tbhnglhonestly mine too

Good for him. Looks like a high-tier normie and is probably tall as fuck. It's almost impossible to become a billionaire and have control over the police without being a tallfag. Damn halo/failo effect. :feelsbadman:

This is the ultimate goal of elites promoting degeneracy. If every women becomes a shameless filthy whore and the economy is fucked enough, the rich can literally fuck anything.

Whitefish Montana. :feelskek: Lmao that's where Richard Spencer is from. I remember cause of some drama up there a few years back and how the town was harassing his mom because of him.

Wonder if they ever met or worked together.

countless hours of forced sodomy
:feelspuke:

Last edited:
In another instance, Marshall was dispatched to help a married woman, identified in court papers as Kim Doe. The wife of a prominent Whitefish businessman, she allegedly had a long-term affair with Goguen. When her husband found out about the trysts and began divorce proceedings, Goguen gave her a credit card and bought her a five-bedroom home in a nearby town.
According to the court papers, Goguen once brought his daughters and their teenage babysitter to Nash’s home, where he allegedly had sex with the babysitter in a cottage on the property, according to court filings. An outraged Nash called him a pedophile and reported him to local police “to no avail,” court papers say.
The papers also claim Goguen had sex with Nash’s wife as they were going through a divorce.
Cucking married men left and right :blackpill:

Too bad you never hear stories like this ending with a based ER. I guess ERs aren't married to whore wives. :feelskek:

Good for him. Looks like a high-tier normie and is probably tall as fuck. It's almost impossible to become a billionaire and have control over the police without being a tallfag. Damn halo/failo effect. :feelsbadman:
i don't think i've ever seen a short executive.
This is the ultimate goal of elites promoting degeneracy. If every women becomes a shameless filthy whore and the economy is fucked enough, the rich can literally fuck anything.
yeah i've always thought that, degeneracy absolutely benefits the ruling class, maybe more than lower class chads

dnrd cliffs?
OP made an entertaining thread about what is most probably a Cluster B personality disordered individual and everyone except me predictably mistook him for a dark triad/black pilled normie, when he’s again likely not a normie at all but rather born this way ie he is as far as I can tell a narcissistic psychopath that’s heavily into S&M and BDSM. :feelsthink:

In other words he’s the probable real life version of the Christian Bale portrayed Patrick Bateman American Psycho character. :feelsclown:

OP made an entertaining thread about what is most probably a Cluster B personality disordered individual and everyone except me predictably mistook him for a dark triad/black pilled normie, when he’s again likely not a normie at all but rather born this way ie he is as far as I can tell a narcissistic psychopath that’s heavily into S&M and BDSM. :feelsthink:

In other words he’s the probable real life version of the Christian Bale portrayed Patrick Bateman American Psycho character. :feelsclown:
he is literally Christian Grey. Notice how it's men that got cucked by him that are really going after him, while the vast majority of foids he straight up sexually assaulted are fine with it (and are probably competing for his attention)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0aREmMh6VY

This is pretty rich, he was around during the Las Vegas massacre. Ironic how he's talking about evil and helping people. Of course Cuomo is no angel either so it's funny to see two predators virtue signaling live on television.
Whitefish Montana. :feelskek: Lmao that's where Richard Spencer is from. I remember cause of some drama up there a few years back and how the town was harassing his mom because of him.

Wonder if they ever met or worked together.

:feelspuke:
montana must have high quality HUUUWHITE WHORES. You can pretty much buy the police department here and rape legally if you are rich enough and WHITE

Last edited:
Cucking married men left and right :blackpill:

Too bad you never hear stories like this ending with a based ER. I guess ERs aren't married to whore wives. :feelskek:
This is pretty rich, he was around during the Las Vegas massacre. Ironic how he's talking about evil and helping people.
Damn, he actually already dodged a giga-ER :lul:

And yeah he's ordering to have people killed for finding out about his raping. :lul:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back