Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Blackpilled friends in real life

uglyugly

uglyugly

I am Projared
★★★★★
Why the fuck is it so hard to find tolerable people to talk with nowadays? Even on discord I only seem to encounter the worst people ever, just trannies, edgy natsoc faggots and bluepilled normies. If I could have one incel friend in real life that would make me so much happier, it would be so much fun to hang out with someone who understands my situation and doesn't try to mock me, try to always feel superior to me, or gaslight me. I guess meeting people like this is as hard as getting a girlfriend. If you have even one incel friend on discord you get along with consider yourself lucky.

Why are you using discord in the first place? Discord is a platform designed for and used by pedo to groom minors and rape them or trans them.

Why are you using discord in the first place? Discord is a platform designed for and used by pedo to groom minors and rape them or trans them.
Not true, back in high school when I had one normie friend we used to hang out on discord all day. You only find disgusting troon pedos if you use dating servers and shit like that.

Not true, back in high school when I had one normie friend we used to hang out on discord all day. You only find disgusting troon pedos if you use dating servers and shit like that.
Bro the pedos outway all the "good" users from what I have seen. I don't use discord and my only exposure to it is from kiwifarms.net

why the fuck do you hang around with ´blue pilled friends´?
Your friends are on .is
They are blackpilled and understand you, brocel

Bro the pedos outway all the "good" users from what I have seen. I don't use discord and my only exposure to it is from kiwifarms.net
There's plenty of normie servers created by guys who just wanted to hang out with their friends, if you get invited to one of those you don't get to experience the degeneracy public discord servers have to offer.

the language learning server im on is good because they make you pass a quiz to determine whether youre serious or not

as such, the people in the server are all serious about the hobby and thus decent people

the language learning server im on is good because they make you pass a quiz to determine whether youre serious or not

as such, the people in the server are all serious about the hobby and thus decent people
I guess the best course of action for me is to try to befriend people on gaming servers or lobbies since I don't have any real hobbies.

I guess the best course of action for me is to try to befriend people on gaming servers or lobbies since I don't have any real hobbies.
my point is that you should find somewhere with a barrier to entry, not something any old troon can join

my point is that you should find somewhere with a barrier to entry, not something any old troon can join
You'd be surprised at how dedicated troons are at inserting themselves in every community and making everything about themselves.

Jfl at people who know this is a fed forum but still use discord

Come be my roommate in ohio

i would kill for a friend