Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[blackpill] There is nothing we could have done to avoid this

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Do you ever look back as think "maybe I wouldn't be an incel if I did this or that differently?" The truth is though, even if we somehow went back in time with the same knowledge we possess now, absolutely nothing would change.

Our lives were predetermined from the very beginning, right from the moment when we were given subhuman genetics.

That I think is one of the worst things about being an incel, realizing that you are completely helpless and that there is nothing you can really do in order to obtain a girlfriend.

yes, ive never seen an opportunity for me to escape this life situation.

i really just wish euthanasia was legal.

If I went back armed with my knowledge now I'd definitely be more assertive and give less fucks about what people thought and not be so damn beta. Girls dig bad boys in school so you never know, that could have been the piece of string difference in getting laid or not.

nah if i werent such a fucking autist at 14 larping as an asexual who was addicted to wacking off, food and gaming/DBZ i could have bulked up/NTmaxxed and maybe, just maybe i could have gotten an LTR by now. but instead i wasted away most of my teen years.

yep theres legit no way for me to escape this unfortunate fate.

Nothing I can think of other than cording.

There is no free will. Our brains did whatever action was the optimal one given our circumstances

One of the worst things? It's actually quite cathartic to realize that it's not your fault.

yes, ive never seen an opportunity for me to escape this life situation.

i really just wish euthanasia was legal.
Yeah, a lot of people here have had opportunities to escape in the past while I can't think of a single one.

Same here, no point in living when the game is rigged.