Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Blackpill straight from the horses mouth

Stopping@Nothing19

Stopping@Nothing19

Rockdonald
★★★★

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMF486rfB/

yet another casual blackpill being dropped directly on my head:feelsEhh:
I'd love to see incel tears try to "debunk" this one :feelskek:
Reminder that the only thing that matters is looks and if you don't have looks then it's over:feelsrope: @Dark Evil God @TheProphetMuscle @proudweeb

IT won’t ever touch this, that’s pretty obvious. That’s why blackpills through the female mouth are always the most effective. FDS did a great job of blackpilling normies and hence why they got shut down eventually. Reddit doesn’t care about misandry, only about blackpills.

indeed, it never began :feelsrope:
IT won’t ever touch this, that’s pretty obvious. That’s why blackpills through the female mouth are always the most effective. FDS did a great job of blackpilling normies and hence why they got shut down eventually. Reddit doesn’t care about misandry, only about blackpills.
high iq

Damn I wish joey would squish her with his powerful SUV

Why does she speak in such an irritating way? :feelswhat:

Either way, at least one admits the partial truth, though not at all realizing that she herself still likely enables the usual hypergamy and not admitting to the full extent of discrimination against subhumans; it's the brutal truth of reality, and putting all of the tenets of this discrimination and its reasons together is what gets you labeled as a no-good, hateful inkwell. :society:

This is why so many attempt to reject or otherwise even attempt to "disprove" the bitter truth of reality that is the blackpill; accepting that you will always be treated in a discriminatory way and belittled by most simply for being born with the wrong genetics, not to mention forever cursed with the snowballing effect of all that on top of isolation from foids due to hypergamy and their inherent entitlement and privilege, is simply too much for most coping subhumans and truecels... :feelswhat:

It must be spoon-fed to those like ITcucks and redpilled copers, or they won't even attempt to hear the truth; brutal that you had to experience such a harsh awakening, but it was needed to understand the realities of the modern world and foids, as the fate of eternal delusion and coping is, in my opinion, much worse. :feelsclown:

Either foids in delusion of their nature, or coping subhumans unwilling to accept the bitter truth that is the blackpill and how it does and always will affect their treatment and how they go about their daily lives; their obsession surrounding us hinging on mental illness on somehow "disproving" us only proves what we say. :feelzez:

It's quite easy to do so, simply changing what you say and acting as normal as the average subhuman can; the problem is that it doesn't matter, as simply having the genetic curse of being physically unattractive is enough to get you deemed as having plenty of "bad" traits, both to make up a more socially accepted reason to continue to reject and keep you in isolation, and because the horn effect makes most foids and normies/Chads/cucks project negative traits onto you simply because of one another bad trait, like subhumanity... :society:

Simply see the magical breakage of 99% of all personality detectors for foids when any average Chad walks around; suddenly whatever legitimate "bad personality" he might have, like maybe committing the small crime of felony murder, is wiped away and excused for due to the halo effect, and cognitive dissonance is applied to help the foid to ignore the various quite obvious indicators of probable future abuse. :feelshaha:

Damn I wish joey would squish her with his powerful SUV
Download
:feelskek: :feelskek:
Why does she speak in such an irritating way? :feelswhat:

Either way, at least one admits the partial truth, though not at all realizing that she herself still likely enables the usual hypergamy and not admitting to the full extent of discrimination against subhumans; it's the brutal truth of reality, and putting all of the tenets of this discrimination and its reasons together is what gets you labeled as a no-good, hateful inkwell. :society:
more reason to sit on our asses and do nothing because WE CAN DO NOTHING. it's over anyway

Stickied. Based thread. Always nice to hear some honesty.

everyone in the comments is agreeing only because a woman said it. if it was a guy though... :horror: you already know

Stickied. Based thread. Always nice to hear some honesty.
thanks, impossible to argue these types of blackpills. It's a small amount of honesty amongst a sea of lies

you're retarded. thats like dumping an onlyfans private video of some cuck fantasy a fag wrote for her to say and payed her money to do it and saying "hurdur look guys this is proof of x cuckold thing" jfl

shes making money by saying this shit you fucking morons

water is wet, a woman stating something basic like this will change nothing for any of us

Imagine the level of cognitive dissonance Normies will be facing after hearing and watching this clip.

A part of them wants to disagree with what this woman said because they want to hold onto their belief that “looks don’t matter, it’s all about personality brah”.

But another part of them wants to agree with what this woman said simply because it was said by a woman and instead of being said by an incel/low-value male

Stupid illogical bluepilled low iq Normies lol

whore is right

This thread should be kept sticked for as long as possible.

Looks are your personality, that's what women mean by good personality

It's okay because I really base my desire for a woman on the two personalities on her chest. I really like big, bubbly personalities from a foid.

Wish all the cucktears posters could just watch this, let it sink in and kill themselves

you're retarded. thats like dumping an onlyfans private video of some cuck fantasy a fag wrote for her to say and payed her money to do it and saying "hurdur look guys this is proof of x cuckold thing" jfl

shes making money by saying this shit you fucking morons
Finally, someone telling the fucking truth to these retards. She is a right-wing grifter of some kind, that much is obvious- and it would be obvious to IT as well. I don't know if it's fetish-related or what. I do know that she's probably mostly saying things that she believes (even then, I think she is stretching it to appeal to her audience)- but the most important thing is that she is in a relatively small, niche circle where it is profitable and she is incentivized to say these things.

There are examples of "straight from the horse's mouth" biorealist takes about hypergamy or female nature, and those are great when we find them- but this is clearly a bad example. Just because a female is saying these things does not mean that she is being honest- or at least, doing so under apparently genuine pretenses.

Finally, someone telling the fucking truth to these retards. She is a right-wing grifter of some kind, that much is obvious- and it would be obvious to IT as well. I don't know if it's fetish-related or what. I do know that she's probably mostly saying things that she believes (even then, I think she is stretching it to appeal to her audience)- but the most important thing is that she is in a relatively small, niche circle where it is profitable and she is incentivized to say these things.

There are examples of "straight from the horse's mouth" biorealist takes about hypergamy or female nature, and those are great when we find them- but this is clearly a bad example. Just because a female is saying these things does not mean that she is being honest- or at least, doing so under apparently genuine pretenses.
"Bro I found this video of a woman saying all women like to eat goat shit and drink soapy toliet bowl cleaner with piss in it, omegagiga blackpill bro"

OPs post is just a classic example of confirmation bias. Finds something that confirms their point, "see, i told you so!"

Water is wet thread.

let me follow u

IT retards will never touch this. Good to see a woman being honest for once. Looks = personality

Yeah even if they're still going to be shallow they could at least be honest and not act like we're the problem.

The fact that foids are openly admitting this shows how cucked Western society has become. Thanks Jews.

This member limits who may view their full profile. That's what it says
Oh yeah, I did it as a cope. No one would comment on my profile page, so I made it so it isn’t available and can cope that it’s the reason no one interacts with me there.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back