Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ban Forgiveness

Master

Master

Founder
★★★★★
Hello all,

In light of the season, I am offering unbans to anyone that wants one on a case-by-case basis as long as you haven't done the following:
  • Banned for Bragging, LARP, or was exposed as a fakecel.
  • Banned for being an infiltrator.
  • Banned in the last three months.
You are eligible for an unban if you don't meet any of the above criteria. You will need to fill out a ban appeal expressing your interest in coming back, and we will review them on a case-by-case basis.

@Mellatt free him

What it should be vs "we will review them on a case by case basis" :feelskek:

@Napoleon de Geso Thoughts? :feelshaha:

I suppose letting back in some users wouldn't be a horrible idea for overall activity. :feelsjuice:

Hello all,

In light of the season, I am offering unbans to anyone that wants one on a case-by-case basis as long as you haven't done the following:
You are eligible for an unban if you don't meet any of the above criteria. You will need to fill out a ban appeal expressing your interest in coming back, and we will review them on a case-by-case basis.
Martin Scorsese Cult Movies GIF by Filmin
https://youtu.be/-0iDpYBscowj

I suppose letting back in some users wouldn't be a horrible idea for overall activity. :feelsjuice:
I'm all for it, he should be freed.

Ngl, I refreshed the forum then that box of text appeared on top of my screen. Lowkey thought it said "You were banned" and I got nervous.

Ngl, I refreshed the forum then that box of text appeared on top of my screen. Lowkey thought it said "You were banned" and I got nervous.
Lol i saw the message and thought that i mudt have been been banned also

Haha same :feelshaha:

Ded srs tbhngl, i thought the same shit mang. Im already on thin enough ice as it is, Chico :feelsugh:

He's fakecel, had sex with 17 women and is good looking.

This notification actually creeped me out, i thought i was banned

30E8D4E4 8BEE 4398 B414 1676D942CA53

Free @YuiIsMyCope

what about the dogpill deniers are they coming back :shock:
First off, how do you even know about this? What users did you have in mind? You joined like 4 months ago dummy. :feelsjuice:

The "dogpill deniers" are myself & K9Otaku as far as I know. Happy to be your resident dogpill denier :feelsUgh:

Actually it's not even dogpill "denying" per say. I don't deny that some minority of foids do screwy things with their pets. My main argument is that it is not a problem for Inceldom in any measurable way. That's all.

Last edited:
Banned for “bragging” is too general. If they brag about having unpaid sex then yeah ban them for life. But if they leaked they had a date one time with a 2/10 landwhale and was ghosted then they should be allowed back. Like you said, case by case.

don't unban homosexuals/faggots/tranny shills

Hmm didn’t include “banned for being a foid”

Ive brought indisputable evidence to the forum many times over. This faggot can never comeback

He's a fag and a fakecel tho.

@micropenis29 @Edmund_Kemper @Tellem-T @Uglymuggly the time has come to return

Tag anyone else who needs to return

what about users that were hard banned? how do they appeal ?

@micropenis29 @Edmund_Kemper @Tellem-T @Uglymuggly the time has come to return

Tag anyone else who needs to return
did you even read the OP?
edmund self confessed larp and tellem self confessed fakecel

did you even read the OP?
edmund self confessed larp and tellem self confessed fakecel
Idk that, I just knew Tell was tehgymcel’s friend.

When did edmund larp? He still says it happened.

@Mellatt

free him.

FREE NAPOLEON! @Napoleon de Geso

Idk that, I just knew Tell was tehgymcel’s friend.

When did edmund larp? He still says it happened.
If memory serves well, edmund LARPed as being swatted by FBI due to this forum.
Which was obviously false, and he confessed it was all LARP.

The mods decided to permaban him, as this shitty LARP might scare other users and decrease forum activity.

That's why you see in edmund profile page "disregard my larping efforts, i can't change it".

I really don't understand how he went from making high IQ posts, to shitty bottom floor LARP.

holy shit i thought i got banned for a second

I saw this post.

Little curry brother, that shit is older than the devil himself. And yes one of those is the post I'm already referring to. Doesn't matter and it's not even a thing, this was decided by a mod in our favor a long time ago..

..As far as the other deleted member, i have no idea who that user is. It's clearly wasn't myself or K9OTAKU.

Bring back @fulltimeloser and @Mentallylostcel, he sings nicely.

he fucked some kids tho

@mylifeistrash

Hello all,

Have i been banned or something? Why is there a banner for ban forgiveness on my page?

Never mind shit scared me for a while

If memory serves well, edmund LARPed as being swatted by FBI due to this forum.
Which was obviously false, and he confessed it was all LARP.

The mods decided to permaban him, as this shitty LARP might scare other users and decrease forum activity.

That's why you see in edmund profile page "disregard my larping efforts, i can't change it".

I really don't understand how he went from making high IQ posts, to shitty bottom floor LARP.
Jfl, he didn’t tell me it’s larp. He said it’s srs to me. But yeah, if it was a larp it was a cringe attention seeking move. Hopefully they let him back in though, cause he was high IQ and this banning scares him from larping again jfl.

Ive brought indisputable evidence to the forum many times over. This faggot can never comeback
Based.

also @Sans is a tranny what's he doing back lmao :feelskek:

What happend to @Incelius Savage

Doesn’t apply to me but I’ll comment

The pop-up made me think I got banned jfl

I am offering unbans to anyone that wants one on a case-by-case basis as long as you haven't done the following:
You will need to fill out a ban appeal expressing your interest in coming back, and we will review them on a case-by-case basis.

I would like to appeal on behalf of @Leucosticte aka Nathan Larson.

He is not able to appeal right now because he is in prison right now.

Although he's not a virgin (he fucked two wives) I think he has been legitimately incel for years now, so I don't consider him a fakecel.