Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill only applies to ethnics

Sandniggercel

Sandniggercel

Confident and postureMAXXED
30%
Especially sandniggers and curries... WE ARE NOT SEEM AS HUMAN... even rats hold more value than us... we are seen as creepy, low iq, weird, perverted, smelly, annoying, criminals, aggresive, short, ugly, inbred. Meanwhile whites get worshipped just for existing

I have lost count on how many times i have seen white ugly dudes getting worshipped here.. people approaching them and trying to talk and even begging to pay for their food

Especially sandniggers and curries... WE ARE NOT SEEM AS HUMAN... even rats hold more value than us... we are seen as creepy, low iq, weird, perverted, smelly, annoying, criminals, aggresive, short, ugly, inbred. Meanwhile whites get worshipped just for existing

ALL these are especially worse for Blacks, why are Blacks always depicted with an afro, because we're so short that we don't even look human unless our hair artificially adds several inches.

Meanwhile whites get worshipped just for existing
pajeet cope, slavs are treated even worse we are seen as a number that will be sent into a meatgrinder at least you can live at peace in your pajeet land

I have lost count on how many times i have seen white ugly dudes getting worshipped here.. people approaching them and trying to talk and even begging to pay for their food

This is absolutely the worst in Sub-Saharan Africa, nobody begs more than us Niggers.

pajeet cope, slavs are treated even worse we are seen as a number that will be sent into a meatgrinder at least you can live at peace in your pajeet land
major cope.. the "meatgrinder" in ukraine?? JFL we are getting bombed daily by everyone even our own people

Russia actively sends ethnic minorities in over Slavs.

Get permabanned you fucking retard

JFL we are getting bombed daily by everyone even our own people
yeah bombed by a turds all over the beaches of Marina

Just be exotic. Even an ugly nigger can ogrecelmaxxing and go to asia and land few shots.

Dumb retard. MENA are #2 in SmV after Europeans
E957181b 278e 4c93 973e 6aa98df0d9e4
C85dcc79 1c2d 4f7d b809 d68033f09668
GDANIExbkAAJe13
690e8f43 877b 49ec 9c17 875ab55251e3
Iraq kurd

Shit attempt at trolling.
I guess it baited some retards though, so maybe not

i have seen white ugly dudes getting worshipped here.. people approaching them and trying to talk and even begging to pay for their food
Do you live in curryland?

I don't agree that the blackpill only affects coomskins, what I do agree with is "coomskins have a significant advantage IN LIFE whether it be dating, employment etc". The blackpill affects everyone mang.

I also agree that ugly coomskins can't really be incel. Ethnics suffer the most and if coomskins really think they suffer more than the average ethnic then they are more delusional than a bluepill cucked that pays a OF foid.

Typical race baiting

True, most foids scream at the sight of a rat but some of them find them cute and raise them as pets. Meanwhile EVERY woman, no, EVERYONE hates curries and sandniggers, even the fellow incels here. Brutal ratpill

I don't agree that the blackpill only affects coomskins, what I do agree with is "coomskins have a significant advantage IN LIFE whether it be dating, employment etc". The blackpill affects everyone mang.

I also agree that ugly coomskins can't really be incel. Ethnics suffer the most and if coomskins really think they suffer more than the average ethnic then they are more delusional than a bluepill cucked that pays a OF foid.
Spot-on. The suffering disparity between ethnicels and whitecels is massive. Especially for race realist ethnicels, we have to bear the reality of being fully truthpilled on racial hierarchy