Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Am I wrong for thinking that the “sub-8 theory” applies to only ethnics?

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
Now white or black normies can do well provided they aren’t socially retarded but for ethnics alone the sub 8 theory is quite true. I’ll see white/black normies in relationships everywhere but ethnics in relationships are always above a 7 facially. I aso observe this within my friend groups as well, literally all of my ethnic friends no matter how sociable are kissless virgins while the white manlets were able to ascend or even slay. Facially and height wise (5’10) I’m a normie but non neurotypicality combined with the fact that I’m an ethnic has definitely led me to inceldom.

It will get to sub8 eventually, for now its sub5

If your ancestors never enslaved, raped, robbed, or colonized anyone, you're at a big disadvantage in the dating market. There's a reason why Mongol men are often said to have the highest rice SMV

Sad part is that education in the west is teaching CRT (critical race theory), slavery, the civil rights movement, and other versions of "white man is oppressor" to kids as young as 3. This might seem anti-white but in reality it gets foids wet as they like bullies/oppressors, thus further boosting white male SMV.

Sad part is that education in the west is teaching CRT (critical race theory), slavery, the civil rights movement, and other versions of "white man is oppressor" to kids as young as 3. This might seem anti-white but in reality it gets foids wet as they like bullies/oppressors, thus further boosting white male SMV.
Clownworld, there was a trend with asian women and their white boyfriends a while back with them calling their boyfriends colonizers. r/raceplay even references this savior aspect and gets away with it on soyddit.

Clownworld, there was a trend with asian women and their white boyfriends a while back with them calling their boyfriends colonizers. r/raceplay even references this savior aspect and gets away with it on soyddit.
Yeah this will only take off further with zoomers and especially gen alpha who get taught this shit since kindergarten.

The more the school system demonizes white men the higher their SMV will be.

Bump
rachel williams GIF

The sub 8 theory is cope and used by people who can’t rate

It might be slightly lower but there's still no help for many of us

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back