Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ethnics were never meant to compete in any kind of dating market

Not as much as nigger EVERY ONE OF MY WHITE CRUSH DATED OR FUCK BLACK GUY WHILE IM HERE DRY DICK!
BBC propaganda backfires on the kike.

https://aishcom.b-cdn.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/Bradley-Cooper_htm_acda6eca6cbb299d.jpg
Reported

How do I delete someone else’s post

Jfl at the fact that four different users in this thread including op actually believe this
Imagine denying such a basic tenet of blackpill, the ethnic tax

Arrange marriages are what caused this amount of ugliness in ethnics on top of that malnutrition and low quality of life.
I love arrange marriage, as I can ruin good looking women genetica

The only reason we've made it this far is through arranged marriage/courtship usually to a cousin. If not that it's because foids in our cultures are seen as property (no greater than cattle) and we can buy or trade for them.

In any kind of free dating market being ethnic isn't a viable option, we just don't have what it takes to attract a foid. Ethnics by definition have 0 smv, all of us have no sex appeal and are 0/10 in the eyes of every foid. Doesn't matter if the foid is fat, ugly, or a stinky ethnic herself, she will never be attracted to ethnic men.

If life was a game, I don't think playing as an ethnic is worth it.
100% true.

The only way we sandniggers can ascend is by arranged marriage or copious amounts of wealth in return. Then we also have to make sure we keep our wife by beating her and scaring her into submission, otherwise she will leave after 1 week of marriage.

The dating game, which is common in non-Muslim countries, is not an option for us. We were never meant to participate in this, there is a good reason why our parents do not tell us to date.
Extremely high IQ vanta-blackill post, should be pinned

We can't compete because we ourselves aren't the result of any competition, no 'dating market', we were created thanks to passive local assigned arranged marriage, there was no standards except being able to buxx (not even), but that doesn't exist anymore thanks to globohomo and the market being freed so here we are, that's why the average ethnic is not attractive, it never had to be to be able to reproduce, all that generational pent up subhumanity due to 0 sexual competition is suddenly on us to deal with

@incelerated @PLA1092 @CopingForBrutality @SlayerSlayer

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Tera blackpilled truth, we are here because our ancestors went against nature and FORCED our existence, thus we are suffering immensely. The more we force nature, it will pull back not the same, but even harder, the more we breed (force something unnatural in nature) the more suffering there is, I don't advocate for suicide but anti natalism is the most based policy for the future ethnic generations.

We are suffering because we were not meant to be here in the first place. We act and feel like a shell of a human being because our existence is mocking the people that came into this world naturally.

Jfl at the fact that four different users in this thread including op actually believe this
It's almost blackpill overdose, so I don't blame you for trying to not accept it.

Low IQ if you don't. There is a reason why sandniggers fuck their cousins through arranged marriage and what not. Sandniggers only ascend through connections, marrying the daughter of some person or some relative. We can't date like whites because we are subhuman.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Tera blackpilled truth, we are here because our ancestors went against nature and FORCED our existence, thus we are suffering immensely. The more we force nature, it will pull back not the same, but even harder, the more we breed (force something unnatural in nature) the more suffering there is, I don't advocate for suicide but anti natalism is the most based policy for the future ethnic generations.

We are suffering because we were not meant to be here in the first place. We act and feel like a shell of a human being because our existence is mocking the people that came into this world naturally.
But I've read arranged marriages were common throughout the world (1), even in Germany (2) until the 18th century. I don't know how many generations it takes for the trait of being ugly to be reduced to the extent of the difference between westerners and ethnics but keep in mind it can take between a couple to tens of thousands of generations for a trait to change through evolution in humans so I'm sure you phrasing your bold theory as a fact is quite unjustified.

Arranged marriage practice was born out of tropical scarcity. Scarcity faced by humans for hundreds of thousands created weak subhuman incompetent physiology that we see in ethnics. When you can't get good nutrition, your body can't develop, and so if your body hasn't developed for thousands of years, what are you going to get? You're going to get subhumanity where men use social systemic controls to tame the chaos of female sexual selection process rather than using their own individual physical strength and sexual prowess because they lack in that department due to lack of nutrition which goes back to my original point of evolutionary and anthropological practices of scarcity-driven behavioral and cultural practices.
source? what about arranged marriage in the west

thread is confirmed low iq tbh

Even cockroaches and rats have more value and are more desired than filthy ethnics like us

But I've read arranged marriages were common throughout the world (1), even in Germany (2) until the 18th century. I don't know how many generations it takes for the trait of being ugly to be reduced to the extent of the difference between westerners and ethnics but keep in mind it can take between a couple to tens of thousands of generations for a trait to change through evolution in humans so I'm sure you phrasing your bold theory as a fact is quite unjustified.

source? what about arranged marriage in the west
Arranged marriages in Germany during the 18th century cant be compared to ETHNICS arranged marriages WITH YOUR OWN DNA/BLOOD that has been going on for thousand of years.

In Germany they didn't breed with their own family like retarded ethnics

The only reason we've made it this far is through arranged marriage/courtship usually to a cousin. If not that it's because foids in our cultures are seen as property (no greater than cattle) and we can buy or trade for them.

In any kind of free dating market being ethnic isn't a viable option, we just don't have what it takes to attract a foid. Ethnics by definition have 0 smv, all of us have no sex appeal and are 0/10 in the eyes of every foid. Doesn't matter if the foid is fat, ugly, or a stinky ethnic herself, she will never be attracted to ethnic men.

If life was a game, I don't think playing as an ethnic is worth it.
We were supposed to compete, but within our communities, now everyone is having to compete with tall white men, or 6 6 tyrone, there’s no chance for the avg 5 6 salva to mog

Arrange marriages are what caused this amount of ugliness in ethnics on top of that malnutrition and low quality of life.
cope harder, arranged marriges were everywhere, its only in the recent 2 centuries that it changed.

Arranged marriges its what cept birthrates high and society functioning.

Absolutely. I've said it in the past, we have 0 SMV. And Med Amine made a very similar thread, "no woman was ever attracted to an ethnic man", or something like that I think, the title.

We're just a slave cast in White countries, which dated each other historically not because of bullshit trades but because of sexual attraction, hence why strong secondary sexual characteristics (height, penis, boobs, facial beauty).

Just take the aquiline ugly fucking nose for example. How can anyone find it attractive? Of course it was forced marriages under traditions. Same shit with communist/imperialist Asians (and know with liberalism 40% Japanese virgin at 40 years old :feelskek: well yeah when you can't coercit the foid into a slave Geisha you suddenly have nothing to sexually attract her, congrats).

Just look at our faggot subhuman ancestors, only way to get a girl is to basically BUY her (here, to Vikings):

100% true.

The only way we sandniggers can ascend is by arranged marriage or copious amounts of wealth in return. Then we also have to make sure we keep our wife by beating her and scaring her into submission, otherwise she will leave after 1 week of marriage.

The dating game, which is common in non-Muslim countries, is not an option for us. We were never meant to participate in this, there is a good reason why our parents do not tell us to date.

Absolutely. When she sees the micropenis, she cries.

cope harder, arranged marriges were everywhere, its only in the recent 2 centuries that it changed.

Arranged marriges its what cept birthrates high and society functioning.
Shut up nazi cuck. Call me when you see 6ft moggers in Europe in 18th century.

Yeah, average Dutch height was around 5'6 at the beginning of the 20th century which was one of the shortest in Europe, it shot up to 6ft in a few generations, it wasn't only nutrition that achieved this outcome but extreme sexual selection.

100% true.

Yeah exactly

As an ethnic, white men also experience this because many of them also oppose the faggot nightclub dating markets created by Jews. Christianity also didn’t allow sex before marriage before the Jews changed that.

as an ethnic this is cope. You can be ethnic and just go to shisha lounges/ clubs. They allow sand niggers in there and yes there are chad and normie sand niggers who do that.

This comment just proves how low IQ you are, posting stuff without resarch. And when someone challanges your idea, you immidetly on the offense.

Height were also lower back then because of food, not only genetics.

This comment just proves how low IQ you are, posting stuff without resarch. And when someone challanges your idea, you immidetly on the offense.

Height were also lower back then because of food, not only genetics.
HEIGHT BY BIRTH DECADES IN EUROPEAN REGIONS AND REAL WAGES IN PORTUGAL

Source
Most ethnic countries are undernourished look at the data stop coping Nazi cuck
Source
You are the low iq one not me Nazi cuck.

Last edited:
Ethnics don't compete. They hit puberty and claim all the Stacies.

Ethnics are to the dating market what Bezos or Musk are to the trade market.

All the Asian countries keep breeding until there isn't enough nutrition for each child, and then they keep going instead of reversing

And Med Amine made a very similar thread, "no woman was ever attracted to an ethnic man", or something like that I think, the title.
He used to copy my posts, I'm the one who originally said all these things.

Okay then explain why are foids dating niggers?

Absolutely. I've said it in the past, we have 0 SMV. And Med Amine made a very similar thread, "no woman was ever attracted to an ethnic man", or something like that I think, the title.
Ok that straight up was a retarded and cucked thread considering the actual reason ethnics are undesirable, they are non-nt and stay within their own circles because they are left out due to looks and height. Chads are a literal blueprint and race is like a different paintjob for them, Even alien chad can be desirable for possessing just two good qualities like dick size and height.