Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill is becoming common knowledge online

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Anyone else notice this? Almost all videos made by men about dating in 2024 are blackpilled even if they don't call themselves blackpilled.
View: https://youtu.be/sQu2HEvKsiU?si=RbSPSR7kWz8cjnEm

View: https://youtu.be/dt6ONP3qQo8?si=l-rTjLuKFfWA4II1

Screenshot 20240820 1643292

blackpill becoming mainstream was inevitable, everything becomes mainstream eventually.

blackpill becoming mainstream was inevitable, everything becomes mainstream eventually.
They don't even know about the blackpill or scientific blackpill tho. Dating is so fucked for normies now that they're all naturally coming to the same conclusions

I mean it could just be your recommended page since you probably watch blackpill stuff on YouTube.

I have noticed that more people are talking about the blackpill tho

It was thrust into the limelight recently with that “Incel Uprising” video by whatifalthist.

Everyone has heard of Incels but not a lot of people know the nitty gritty details of the blackpill

Anyone who isn't a utter delusional retarded as acknowledges it

Only so long you can censor the truth for. In 5 years blackpill will be everywhere and we will be OGs. I got BPed in 2022 and even in last 2 years I've seen a massive rise in BP, to the extent that you can pretty much talk to normies about it. This 8 year old kid I know was on about mewing.

@Stupid Clown

Best part is: i watched all of them already and didnt even search them up. They just blew up.

I get a lot of Redpilled/Blackpilled content in my youtube feats nowadays.

I dont really watch any gaming Videos anymore or anime/Cartoon. Seems like everything left on YouTube is Blackpilled content and Doomer videos, some Meme videos.

They don't even know about the blackpill or scientific blackpill tho. Dating is so fucked for normies now that they're all naturally coming to the same conclusions
Basically.

This 8 year old kid I know was on about mewing.
Gen Alpha is obviously not interested in the things Millenials and Gen Z did. I rarely see Alphas play video games, they rather watch Streamers but honestly they dont do that either. They see the troubles of their older peers and start looksmaxxing.

Gen Alpha Trends are: Hustling, Looksmaxxing, Rizz, Tiktok, Artifical Intelligence, Future prospective.

Gen Alpha is obviously not interested in the things Millenials and Gen Z did. I rarely see Alphas play video games, they rather watch Streamers but honestly they dont do that either. They see the troubles of their older peers and start looksmaxxing.

Gen Alpha Trends are: Hustling, Looksmaxxing, Rizz, Tiktok, Artifical Intelligence, Future prospective.
What means rizz

It isn't delulumaxxing from you as usual

Once it becomes mainstream I expect the suicide rates to increase dramatically.

everybody knows the blackpill deep inside, even if they don't consciously know what it's called. we just openly say it for what it is

Anyone else notice this? Almost all videos made by men about dating in 2024 are blackpilled even if they don't call themselves blackpilled.
View: https://youtu.be/sQu2HEvKsiU?si=RbSPSR7kWz8cjnEm

View: https://youtu.be/dt6ONP3qQo8?si=l-rTjLuKFfWA4II1

View attachment 1231468

It's not that women's expectations haven't changed as they've gotten more freedom. Quite the opposite, it has actually changed substantially. When a woman has zero freedom and zero money as was the case 200 years ago, she'll settle for an average Joe living in a shack. Now that she could afford that life herself, she dates even higher up and looks for richer and more attractive men.

THIS IS GOOD, THE MORE BLACKPILL GROWS, THE FASTER THE BOMB WILL BE!

a decadent society is the rise of the black pill and inceldom, and men on average will be NEET!THIS IS AMAZING

I think its because that one study blew up a ton on tiktok, then facebook, then twitter and became mainstream. the one about half of men being single or some shit

the more self aware man , the bettER

Does Blackpill become Mainstream or does Mainstream become Blackpill?
Hypergamy has become so inflated in recent years that what was once only discussed dissentingly on the internet has become impossible not to see everywhere.

Only so long you can censor the truth for. In 5 years blackpill will be everywhere and we will be OGs. I got BPed in 2022 and even in last 2 years I've seen a massive rise in BP, to the extent that you can pretty much talk to normies about it. This 8 year old kid I know was on about mewing.
That's more so meme shit. The real shit is guys talking about the top ten percent of men and virginity rates spiking.
I mean it could just be your recommended page since you probably watch blackpill stuff on YouTube.

I looked it up on incognito.

Does Blackpill become Mainstream or does Mainstream become Blackpill?
Hypergamy has become so inflated in recent years that what was once only discussed dissentingly on the internet has become impossible not to see everywhere.
I'd say it's the latter. Good observation.

the more self aware man , the bettER
Unfortunately normies are vulnerable to constantly embracing new copes. The newest popular cope among gen z rn is sperm retention. I'm not even joking. I saw a bunch of gen z users insulting a roastie for making fun of sperm retention and telling her how it was legit. I never thought I'd unironically see the ridiculous sperm retention pseudo science I saw on reddit and paranormal board on 4chan go mainstream

@Stupid Clown

Best part is: i watched all of them already and didnt even search them up. They just blew up.

I get a lot of Redpilled/Blackpilled content in my youtube feats nowadays.

I dont really watch any gaming Videos anymore or anime/Cartoon. Seems like everything left on YouTube is Blackpilled content and Doomer videos, some Meme videos.
It's very common. You're correct.

It's not that women's expectations haven't changed as they've gotten more freedom. Quite the opposite, it has actually changed substantially. When a woman has zero freedom and zero money as was the case 200 years ago, she'll settle for an average Joe living in a shack. Now that she could afford that life herself, she dates even higher up and looks for richer and more attractive men.
Even 200 years ago women had substantial freedom. It's just today they have privilege. While 200 years ago women would have to work at a job as hard as a man to be successful, now women barely have to work and get high paying jobs designed to push gender qoutas. It's a myth that women didn't have rights two hundred years ago in western countries.

Already spiking

Even 200 years ago women had substantial freedom. It's just today they have privilege. While 200 years ago women would have to work at a job as hard as a man to be successful, now women barely have to work and get high paying jobs designed to push gender qoutas. It's a myth that women didn't have rights two hundred years ago in western countries.
Fairly true. Women could get jobs as factory workers and teachers and such back then. But they didn't have as many freedoms or opportunities as men

It's the new grift I honestly don't think too much will happen. It will fit in with the teens of today though wanting to blame something on their angst.

everybody knows the blackpill deep inside, even if they don't consciously know what it's called. we just openly say it for what it is
True. Blackpill is liberation,:blackpill: no coping whatsoever.

Last edited:
Step 1. Realising you're in shit
Step 2. Understanding why you're in shit
Step 3. Finding the actual solution to get out of this shit
Step 4. Implementing the actual solution to get out of this shit

Trust me, we still have a very long way to go.

Most girls have casual sex with copious amounts of men and then put on airs of graceful virtue. They're fucking run-through, why do they even try to trick enlightened gentlemen like myself? I see through them like playboys ran through them. Don't talk to me, wenches. Otherwise, some girls date conservatively but even the bulk of them have been duped by some players in the game. Personally, I advocate being deceitful toward certain types of women considering their mendacity-riddled foibles. Cheat, lie, steal, that's the motto for Gucci, high-stakes players in the game.

Blackpill as common knowledge is a two-sided coin. Incels start to realize that many of them grind for nothing and rather self-isolate, become NEETs. Blackpill is a threat for female privileges, female worship and easy money for women so the media and soyciety has become aggressive towards incels, they try to label us as people who need to get locked up, they're also afraid that they can't use incels as cheap labor and punching bags the easy way by keeping them in false hope. The downside is that it makes sexhavers and women even more hostile, evil and smug towards us. They start to enforce the mogging more openly and do PDA in front of us because they wish suicidal thoughts for us. Some sexhavers wish castration for us and some wish we would be killed for being genetic dead-ends. I often read that normies wish we would be taxed more.

This is good. Enough normie men need to wake up to reality if this is ever gonna end

Step 1. Realising you're in shit
Step 2. Understanding why you're in shit
Step 3. Finding the actual solution to get out of this shit
Step 4. Implementing the actual solution to get out of this shit

Trust me, we still have a very long way to go.
The majority will always be gynocentric. Still seeing more men wake up is somewhat encouraging.

This is good. Enough normie men need to wake up to reality if this is ever gonna end
Blackpill as common knowledge is a two-sided coin. Incels start to realize that many of them grind for nothing and rather self-isolate, become NEETs. Blackpill is a threat for female privileges, female worship and easy money for women so the media and soyciety has become aggressive towards incels, they try to label us as people who need to get locked up, they're also afraid that they can't use incels as cheap labor and punching bags the easy way by keeping them in false hope. The downside is that it makes sexhavers and women even more hostile, evil and smug towards us. They start to enforce the mogging more openly and do PDA in front of us because they wish suicidal thoughts for us. Some sexhavers wish castration for us and some wish we would be killed for being genetic dead-ends. I often read that normies wish we would be taxed more.
This is true. However if more and more young men start waking up then sex havers bragging becomes a situation where they're putting themselves in danger.

All I'm getting from this is that foids desire Chad more and more as the years go on. Even normgroids will be here eventually. Once that happens, I think an incel revolution genuinely could happen.

The perfect example of this is South Korea. I've never seen something more based than the men there. They have had this issue for a while, that's likely going to be the future of the world soon enough. Females aren't powerful enough to protect themselves from the entirety of men.

All I'm getting from this is that foids desire Chad more and more as the years go on. Even normgroids will be here eventually. Once that happens, I think an incel revolution genuinely could happen.

The perfect example of this is South Korea. I've never seen something more based than the men there. They have had this issue for a while, that's likely going to be the future of the world soon enough. Females aren't powerful enough to protect themselves from the entirety of men.
there are failed normies here already

High Iq

Because men realize there is something wrong

It's really not. Even the normalfags talking about looksmaxxing and shit don't believe most blackpill shit