Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill is becoming common knowledge online

I got blackpilled in 2013 on PuaHate. That's basically where BP was born. It's taken roughly 10 years for it to go from a bunch of basement dwellers complaining to a mainstream phenomenon.

All I'm getting from this is that foids desire Chad more and more as the years go on. Even normgroids will be here eventually. Once that happens, I think an incel revolution genuinely could happen.

The perfect example of this is South Korea. I've never seen something more based than the men there. They have had this issue for a while, that's likely going to be the future of the world soon enough. Females aren't powerful enough to protect themselves from the entirety of men.
I hope so.

I got blackpilled in 2013 on PuaHate. That's basically where BP was born. It's taken roughly 10 years for it to go from a bunch of basement dwellers complaining to a mainstream phenomenon.
What was that forum like?

What was that forum like?
It was pretty chaotic. I actually met ER on there as he posted for a time. The Black Pill was basically in a fetal state, and it was more about anger at the Pick Up-artist community, but concepts were starting to form. I remember seeing the -cel suffix beginning to be used for things such as gymcel, neetcel, copecel, that was entirely new.

It was pretty chaotic. I actually met ER on there as he posted for a time. The Black Pill was basically in a fetal state, and it was more about anger at the Pick Up-artist community, but concepts were starting to form. I remember seeing the -cel suffix beginning to be used for things such as gymcel, neetcel, copecel, that was entirely new.
Larp

That's awesome if it's true. I wish I could have been there.

Lol, actually not, I made a thread about it before. I'm 30, when I was about 19 I was active on Bodybuilding.com and someone posted a link to PuaHate and I became a member mostly because I found it funny. In autumn 2013 ER began posting his first videos of him standing in front of his car and everyone just thought he was a bit of a kook. When he did what he did and I saw the news I was like: "It's him! What the fuck!". PuaHate was taken offline almost immediately so there's no way I can prove anything. Believe what you want. My profile picture was Sean O'pry and my name was something related to Norse mythology (from what I can remember).