Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill BlackPill = boycott having kids

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
Yes, I`m 100% that the worst truecel here, if he careermaxx a little - he can have kids from a desperate 35+ roastie when he is 40+
BUT, never do that, if foid wants chad only and sleeps around during 20s and early 30s - she deserves to go extinct like the ugliest truecel.
Foids will come to such conclusion too, but we can call it ChadPill - can`t fuck with non-Chad after getting roasted by Tinder fuckboys.
Basically, never forget what they did to you, deny them everything - protection, money, talking. Take care of yourself.
:feelsthink::feelsYall::bigbrain:

I wouldn't have kids even if a 10/10 toilet was interested in me tbh.

4EBC10F0 72BF 4CC9 8531 BCA40BE5E754
7BBD575C 52DF 4550 8466 F294C0902562

I just want to say antinatalism is based and blackpilled.

Yes. These modern whores want to shoot their shot with good looking high status men during the best years of their lives, then if that doesn't work out, go for the last resort which is you - as if you were a nugget of shit filled with corn on the Street that she had to eat in case she ever ran out of food. Fuck that, and fuck the simps who impregnate these middle aged whores. Then they wonder why their kid has mental problems like autism or down syndrome. The rates of these will only continue to rise.