Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BlackCels

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

@BummerDrummer
@ThoughtfulCel
@Diocel
@kikecel
@epillepsy
@deathnicel
@FamilyGuy1999
@Justdone
@HidekiTojota
@Irredeemable
@Copexodius Maximus
@Idotms
@proudweeb

Good looking white boys is what they mean.

If black foids were willing to fuck sub5 whites, I wouldn't even be here

disgusting wh*res

why tag me for this?

btw i finished about half of the traffic cop movie from north korea you linked me. it is better than i expected but very boring. the translations are very bad and many dialogue lines are not translated.

why tag me for this?

btw i finished about half of the traffic cop movie from north korea you linked me. it is better than i expected but very boring. the translations are very bad and many dialogue lines are not translated.
Yeah but I love the aesthetic, 80s vibes

Blackcels have it hard ngl no black male would help them they’ll try to clown them while doing so no wonder mental health don’t exist in the black community

Foids are racist against men of color.

Nothing new at all.

Anytime you come across an ethnic foid, always assume she prefers white guys. Even if you manage to ascend and date her or see that shes currently dating a man of color.

I have seen it way too much. Foids dating men of their own race but for some reason, wears blue contact lenses, dye their hair blonde, dress white, talk white, and even have some pics of white chad models on their instagram/facebook.

Boon females love white men, even in a poor village like mine boon girls openly proclaim their love for whites

Why do these women get laid? Surely their toxic personalities should keep them from getting laid?

Blue pill collapses on itself every day.

Keep coping with your race baiting pigskin

White boys = pretty boy twinks and chads

i stand with @IncelCream
Thanks Comrade

NzOsQZ0

Good looking white boys is what they mean.

If black foids were willing to fuck sub5 whites, I wouldn't even be here
you would because you're too high inhib to fuck one even if she jumped butt naked on your crotch

and this hold true for most whitecels including op who literally claimed to have foids asking him out

you would because you're too high inhib to fuck one even if she jumped butt naked on your crotch

and this hold true for most whitecels including op who literally claimed to have foids asking him out
:feelswhat:
Wait who asked me out?

Too high inhib? Where did you take these conclusions? :feelskek:

Just because I'm introvert, doesn't mean I'm high inhib, I don't strugglle in interactions (used to, but developed social skills). I just to prefer to be at my own most of the time, even when I have the chance to hang out, I don't want to stay there much time

Last edited:
you just got dox the recently, didn't you literally said you had foids wanting to date you?
Oh yeah, nah, one got her friends to ask me to prom when I was like 13 or 14

other then that non asked me out

I did get close to like 4 girls tho, but I was to shy to ask them out :cryfeels:

and another at work with noodle, she was 19 and I was 16, i was taller then her she was very friendly with me
Too high inhib? Where did you take these conclusions? :feelskek:

Just because I'm introvert, doesn't mean I'm high inhib I don't strugglle in interacting (used to, but developed social skills). I just to prefer to be at my own most of the time, even when I have the chance to hang out, I don't want to stay there much time
I can talk to most people but I do like spending time alone too

Oh yeah, nah, one got her friends to ask me to prom when I was like 13 or 14

other then that non asked me out

I did get close to like 4 girls tho, but I was to shy to ask them out :cryfeels:

and another at work with noodle, she was 19 and I was 16, i was taller then her she was very friendly with me
your problem is not your looks then

your problem is not your looks then
I used to be much more shy

Now I'm a bit more low inhib

There was also this other girl and her indian friend, she was in the year below me, white blonde skinny tallish, but I think it was more being nice then anything

You think those purple backs are loyal? Look at how they kill eachother to impress them. Clearly they want blacks in jail and dead or they wouldve been fucking men with jobs and class.

Last edited:
Haven't seen anything more degenerate and retarded than tiktok my whole life.

There are no blackcels

But remember guys, incels can't get a gf because of their bad personality. Meanwhile a white chad can call her these black girls a n*gger and get into her pants.

But remember guys, incels can't get a gf because of their bad personality. Meanwhile a white chad can call her these black girls a n*gger and get into her pants.
Ghetto gaggers

Truly the end of days.
I don't even know what to say about a black foid's fetish of wanting a White master and her being his sex slave.

Like, how the fuck does this even happen? I'm confused here.

The entire world has gone insane.

Last edited:
Foids are racist against men of color.

Nothing new at all.
Yup. It’s a little better in the current young generation, but still most foods are racist against non-white men, forget the virtue signaling they do online. Most will talk crap about white men, yet go home and sleep with them everyday. It’s just another example of female retardation.
There are no blackcels
What do you mean?

Last edited:
Im Not Into black Woman sowho cares

negresses are disgusting

further proof that @BummerDrummer is a fakecel

It's inevitable that the black and white races combine, our biology is just ensuring that it happens sooner. Black guys with white girls, vice versa. Our society pushes for it as well.

The white women have everything to lose while black women have everything to gain. Enjoy the thugmaxxed niggers whores.
Wrong. Everyone. And I mean literally everyone loses in the short-run and the long run when it comes to racemixing.

This is because a mixed society leads to low trust and lack of social capital. Which of course, then leads to poverty.

Also, the biggest losers in a liberal white society that is race mixing enmasse, are full-blooded Black women and Asian men. Absolutely no doubt about that. We will suffer the most and gradually become extinct.

The biggest short term winners would be Black men and Asian women. Since these two groups are naturally and objectively ugly but because of white guilt and white interests, these two non-white groups benefit the most. Black men are allowed access to white women and white society gets to feel "good" about themselves. And Asian women are the consolation prize and substitute for white women. Whites fucked up their society so bad, they wanna fuck it up more for others too when others already have it fucked up. Just so that they can feel good about themselves. Its heavily engrained and the way they operate. Just look at their religion (Judaism and Christianity). You wanna help out others just as long as you have a stake (self-interest) in it, meanwhile your so called altruism is hurting the people you are trying to help.