Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If people didn't stigmatize virgins or lack empathy toward involuntary celibates and helped them find partners, would you have still joined the forum?

Would you still have joined this forum if society was like this instead?

• Total voters
E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Whenever involuntary celibates talk about their problems, people either trivialize their problems by telling them "there's more to life than sex and relationships", "you have to be happy alone all your life", "sex and relationships are overrated", etc. or they laugh at them or ridicule them for being a virgin. They also give advice such as "autism won't deter you", "being short won't deter you", "just be confident even if you're short, ugly and autistic", etc.

If society helped involuntary celibates out with finding partners, understood them, didn't deny the existence of their problems, didn't give bad advice, didn't trivialize their problems, didn't gaslight them, and didn't stigmatize virgins, would you have still joined this forum?

Think about it carefully before answering.

@Robtical @Alone75 @ordinaryotaku @Caesercel @Dregster666 @SlayerSlayer @TheProphetMuscle @ThoughtfulCel @Coargutio @Zer0/∞ @Vermilioncore @Truckzo @ilieknothing @FamilyGuy1999 @bigantennaemay1 @PoodankMcGee @MaxZM98 @Izayacel @tulasdanslos @Pareg @andinocel @TINMAN @HighTGymcel @Cannibal @Transcended Trucel @Mulattocel @Ellsworth @TheDarkEnigma @BraincelsRefugee @ItsOver4cel @Antisocialloner @HyperVersager_4EVER @Capable_Onion @Made in Heaven @To koniec @Cope_Time @Mecoja @SocialzERo @incelerated @iamsubhuman @cvh1991 @Lolimancer @Cortex @lonelycurry26 @IchWillSterben @AsakuraHao @thevirginshepherd @BornToLose @MuddyBuddy @veqdera @yez @SparkLight @BiryaniCel @Cristo @TiredofTalking @mistersinister @BarrelStuffer @Königsjäger @negativecel @blackpillscience @Dangerdude @Pillow City Rev @User @Darkcel71 @El Enemigo @deity @pillower @MrStruggle @entombed @YBP Yxngcel @abrakoup @aeoae @Yhwachcel @椎名もた @Rimiru @InMinecraft @oliverbarefoot @aijo @bing @Currycel69_ @turbocuckcel_7000 @Wizard32 @autism kills @Moeggcels @IncelKing @ERadictator @ionlycopenow @grondilu @K9Otaku @slimshady @Urekkim @Wilfred @crestfallencel @watcher @Eschewcel @sckicksal345 @proudweeb @ThreeInchesLong @GloriousFight @Steiner Ex Machina @Undervalued @Coargutio @Glerforpus @Pepecel @Hoodedn1inja20 @Skoga @Cash @CopingForBrutality @judaismisadiesease @Death @GermanManlet @IsolationHurts @kampman @Lv99_BixNood @Robtical @EyesAreSoCold @Murdoch89 @Detro @SlayerSlayer @-BrettyBoy- @nazianime @rope2cope @NorwoodVictim @bignose @Karl Bentayga @CrackingYs @Simulacrasimulation @zekr @nystagmuscel @cutthroat @Mentally lost cel @Copexodius Maximus @Oroborus @Pancakecel @BPJ @Zensfy @Jaundice @Broly @govnyaker @humaneshadow @Nemesis @Assandtites @svgmn1 @Rotter @RetardedChinlet @Unlucky coalition @UglyandLoveless @racoon4 @MARTYRDOM GOD X @Rhaast @JealousyandHatred @the.oracle @PointOfNoReturn @NoTommERow @InMemoriam @Schery6 @Ray @blackraven @subzero @sub8male @Nopish @TigerFestival @FaceWithNoEyes @Misogynist Curry 卐 @VainHireling @sub human @depressedblackcel @Puppeter @JonathanTookerFan

In reality being a virgin is only one of the many problems of inceldom so yes :feelsaww:

Maybe, I don’t know to be honest.

I still would, even if normies helped me I'm still too short and ugly for foids

Whenever involuntary celibates talk about their problems, people either trivialize their problems by telling them "there's more to life than sex and relationships", "you have to be happy alone all your life", "sex and relationships are overrated", etc. or they laugh at them or ridicule them for being a virgin. They also give advice such as "autism won't deter you", "being short won't deter you", "just be confident even if you're short, ugly and autistic", etc.

If society helped involuntary celibates out with finding partners, understood them, didn't deny the existence of their problems, didn't give bad advice, didn't trivialize their problems, didn't gaslight them, and didn't stigmatize virgins, would you have still joined this forum?

@Robtical @Alone75 @ordinaryotaku @Caesercel @Dregster666 @SlayerSlayer @TheProphetMuscle @ThoughtfulCel @Coargutio @Zer0/∞ @Vermilioncore @Truckzo @ilieknothing @FamilyGuy1999 @bigantennaemay1 @PoodankMcGee @MaxZM98 @Izayacel @tulasdanslos @Pareg @andinocel @TINMAN @HighTGymcel @Cannibal @Transcended Trucel @Mulattocel @Ellsworth @TheDarkEnigma @BraincelsRefugee @ItsOver4cel @Antisocialloner @HyperVersager_4EVER @Capable_Onion @Made in Heaven @To koniec @Cope_Time @Mecoja @SocialzERo @incelerated @iamsubhuman @cvh1991 @Lolimancer @Cortex @lonelycurry26 @IchWillSterben @AsakuraHao @thevirginshepherd @BornToLose @MuddyBuddy @veqdera @yez @SparkLight @BiryaniCel @Cristo @TiredofTalking @mistersinister @BarrelStuffer @Königsjäger @negativecel @blackpillscience @Dangerdude @Pillow City Rev @User @Darkcel71 @El Enemigo @deity @pillower @MrStruggle @entombed @YBP Yxngcel @abrakoup @aeoae @Yhwachcel @椎名もた @Rimiru @InMinecraft @oliverbarefoot @aijo @bing @Currycel69_ @turbocuckcel_7000 @Wizard32 @autism kills @Moeggcels @IncelKing @ERadictator @ionlycopenow @grondilu @K9Otaku @slimshady @Urekkim @Wilfred @crestfallencel @watcher @Eschewcel @sckicksal345 @proudweeb @ThreeInchesLong @GloriousFight @Steiner Ex Machina @Undervalued @Coargutio @Glerforpus @Pepecel @Hoodedn1inja20 @Skoga @Cash @CopingForBrutality @judaismisadiesease @Death @GermanManlet @IsolationHurts @kampman @Lv99_BixNood @Robtical @EyesAreSoCold @Murdoch89 @Detro @SlayerSlayer @-BrettyBoy- @nazianime @rope2cope @NorwoodVictim @bignose @Karl Bentayga @CrackingYs @Simulacrasimulation @zekr @nystagmuscel @cutthroat @Mentally lost cel @Copexodius Maximus @Oroborus @Pancakecel @BPJ @Zensfy @Jaundice @Broly @govnyaker @humaneshadow @Nemesis @Assandtites @svgmn1 @Rotter @RetardedChinlet @Unlucky coalition @UglyandLoveless @racoon4 @MARTYRDOM GOD X @Rhaast @JealousyandHatred @the.oracle @PointOfNoReturn @NoTommERow @InMemoriam @Schery6 @Ray @blackraven @subzero @sub8male @Nopish @TigerFestival @FaceWithNoEyes @Misogynist Curry 卐 @VainHireling @sub human @depressedblackcel @Puppeter @JonathanTookerFan
Please and thank you
0E33CD08 8892 4374 9B6F 52D19B63A9B9

I would still join forum :feelsmage:

most likely no. I only came here bc I didn't have a social media/forum where I can say whatever I wanted (I came here once I got an ip ban on reddit)

I’d still join. Just because they are nice, that doesn’t negate the blackpill.

I would have never found this place.

Yes 'cause the rest of the internet is no fun.

hard to say. Not sure society can force sex workers to fuck incels

They could make better copes though like realistic sex bots and VR

duh i would still be a hoeless incel:feelstastyman:

What you say implies a lot, not sitgmatizing and helping solve inceldom would mean the :bluepill: didn't exist and probably we wouldnt be living in a gynocentric society since they wouldn't hate us it means inceldom would be treated like any other problem.

I would probably still join even if I did have more of a societal support system, simply because I noticeable gap would still exist IE maybe I can have help getting a foid, but even then keeping that relationship going would probably not be very easy, and assuming this isn’t a full on “ society realizing female nature” and ONLY that we would be helped, I would probably be dumped very soon. I guess that would leave me in more of a redpill situation circumstances wise, but I’d still probably join here because of ideological differences.

If autism acceptance was as big of a thing as LGBT pride, I would of been with them and never joined here

if you still did know about this place in this scenario, would you have still joined?
Maybe. If I didn't find a partner despite getting help I suppose it's possible.

Do you think this forum would be less edgy if society was nicer to us?

i probably would have felt patronized by society trying to "help" me and would have joined anyway

So, whats the alternative? If society didnt do all that, does that mean that our culture would inform and make clear to young ugly short boys that they are going to be rejected every single time, never gonna experience love, intimacy, sex, etc. and never have a family? That it doesnt matter what they do, they are condemned to spent their entire lives in isolation? That would be very socially destructive, you could expect from such society a massive rise in crime for example, because a good percentage of men would know they have nothing to lose from a very young age.
My point is, delusional ideologies like the blue pill are a must for a functional society. If every single incel in a country dropped out of society and became NEET, or homeless, or a terrorist, or a drug dealer, or a religious or political extremist, or emigrated to a different country, etc. that country would become a shithole in one generation.

Anyway, if you could find the blackpill taught in HS´s, i dont think people would come here to find it tbh. I probably wouldnt be here.

Would still join 100% since toilets will still treat me as invisible whether I get help or not

Maybe. If I didn't find a partner despite getting help I suppose it's possible.

Do you think this forum would be less edgy if society was nicer to us?
if society was nicer, this forum would probably be less edgy. hell, it'd probably have a lot less members.

this idea that misogyny and sexual entitlement caused this forum to flourish is BS. that's a secondary factor. societal stigmatization against virgins and society's unacknowledgement and lack of empathy towards involuntary celibates is the primary factor.

I'd still feel pointless coming from a normie who'd never truly understand, I'd seek out people like me. Assuming the blackpill still affects me, but normies are just more understanding on the surface level.

If that were the case, assuming that by "helping them find partners" you mean that we would actually have girlfriends, I am of the impression that this forum would never have existed in the first place

I would have probably lived in bluepill bliss, not worrying too much about why I'm a virgin.

i probably would have felt patronized by society trying to "help" me and would have joined anyway
no because in that society, they would've gotten you out of here
So, whats the alternative? If society didnt do all that, does that mean that our culture would inform and make clear to young ugly short boys that they are going to be rejected every single time, never gonna experience love, intimacy, sex, etc. and never have a family? That it doesnt matter what they do, they are condemned to spent their entire lives in isolation? That would be very socially destructive, you could expect from such society a massive rise in crime for example, because a good percentage of men would know they have nothing to lose from a very young age.
My point is, delusional ideologies like the blue pill are a must for a functional society. If every single incel in a country dropped out of society and became NEET, or homeless, or a terrorist, or a drug dealer, or a religious or political extremist, or emigrated to a different country, etc. that country would become a shithole in one generation.

Anyway, if you could find the blackpill taught in HS´s, i dont think people would come here to find it tbh. I probably wouldnt be here.
no because we would've escaped inceldom

If that were the case, assuming that by "helping them find partners" you mean that we would actually have girlfriends, I am of the impression that this forum would never have existed in the first place
exactly what you asked is what i mean

I think I would have joined. I join forums for many of my interests and I enjoy discussion online about almost anything. With online discussion you don’t get drowned out by dominating personalities

no because we would've escaped inceldom

So i guess that when you said
If society helped involuntary celibates out with finding partners
you mean the government actually forced a percentage of the female population to hold monogamous relationships against their will with the bottom of the male genetic barrel. That also means dont letting foids flee the country, permanent untra conservative propaganda and no sexual freedom, or freedom of thought, amongst other things.

In that case, i guess that we are talking about a über authoritarian regime that, for some reason, helps incels... so their abhorrent genes continue spreading... for some reason. Yeah, i dont know. I guess, in that case, i would not be here.

Last edited:
This forum probably wouldn't exist in the first place.
We would be a popular, well-liked sub on reddit.

Don’t think I would have joined the forum if society showed a modicum of respect and empathy for incels

So i guess that when you said

you mean the government actually forced a percentage of the female population to hold monogamous relationships against their will with the bottom of the male genetic barrel. That also means dont letting foids flee the country, permanent untra conservative propaganda and no sexual freedom, or freedom of thought, amongst other things.

In that case, i guess that we are talking about a über authoritarian regime that, for some reason, helps incels... so their abhorrent genes continue spreading... for some reason. Yeah, i dont know. I guess, in that case, i would be here.
no nothing like that. just helped us find (you know search) for someone and we found someone.

no nothing like that. just helped us find (you know search) for someone and we found someone.

No ammount of "help" could get an ugly short male a gf, youre delusional.
If monogamy and forcer marriages are not enforced by law, and promiscuity and hipergamy punished against, the bottom 20% of males in terms of genetics would never have a gf or a wife. Freedom in the sexual market is not compatible with happy incels, its quite simple.
Another solution would be re-institute slavery. The government wouldnt need to force its own female population to sacrifice for the well being of the most undesirable males (and, again, why is the govmt doing this?...) if it could just handle them a bunch of sex slaves captured in the last war or something.

I would have much less of a reason to be here. Maybe I still would because of envy. Depends on if I would actually get a partner from their help or not.

I never fit in anywhere

No ammount of "help" could get an ugly short male a gf, youre delusional.
If monogamy and forcer marriages are not enforced by law, and promiscuity and hipergamy punished against, the bottom 20% of males in terms of genetics would never have a gf or a wife. Freedom in the sexual market is not compatible with happy incels, its quite simple.
Another solution would be re-institute slavery. The government wouldnt need to force its own female population to sacrifice for the well being of the most undesirable males (and, again, why is the govmt doing this?...) if it could just handle them a bunch of sex slaves captured in the last war or something.
ok in that hypothetical scenario would u have joined here anyway?

ok in that hypothetical scenario would u have joined here anyway?

If the goverment forced a foid to marry me, and she couldnt cheat on me because she would be prosecuted and killed if she did? Or leave the country, for the same reason?
No, i would definetely not be here. I would be fucking my wife, and taking care of my kids. I would have a reason to be motivated, so I would probably be writting a book too.

If the goverment forced a foid to marry me, and she couldnt cheat on me because she would be prosecuted and killed if she did? Or leave the country, for the same reason?
No, i would definetely not be here. I would be fucking my wife, and taking care of my kids. I would have a reason to be motivated, so I would probably be writting a book too.
no i mean nothign is forced on her, people just teach you how to find a gf and you found one. whether that impossible or not is irrelvant. in this hypothetical world, you found one

no i mean nothign is forced on her, people just teach you how to find a gf and you found one. whether that impossible or not is irrelvant. in this hypothetical world, you found one

If its not forced on her, then she is not my gf/wife. Your hypotetical world cant exist.

They also give advice such as "autism won't deter you", "being short won't deter you", "just be confident even if you're short, ugly and autistic", etc.
I would agree that these factors don't deter in isolation. But if you combine being male + short + ugly + autistic you're fucked.

Change any one of these factors to be the opposite which society worships (female, tall good face, NT) and you'd probably skate by.

I probably would have joined even still.

I honestly relate a lot to Elliot Rodger's experience of becoming hateful even towards nice and helpful people. Such as the guys at the party who helped him after he was beaten. The root issue is sexual frustration and rejection. Having people play nice doesn't change much to be honest.

out in the adult world, no one gives a shit even about people with serious problems, let alone "perfectly able" incels

what we needed was a school experience that was healthy and orderly, and not a jungle where sociopaths reign and refine their worst habits

I might not have joined. It hurts being alone but the bullying I endured during my teen years made it a lot worse. If foids didn't want me but at least I wasn't made fun of and picked on in school I might have just dug my head into my copes and stayed there. Hard to say though because I'm speaking of a hypothetical. I don't know for sure how I'd feel if i was never bullied. Maybe I'd be just as sad but I'd like to think I wouldn't be.

I am not sure but it probably would just have delayed the time when I would join.

It’s multi facet , it’s the many things wrong with this clown world. Being a virgin is just one part. But onlyfans is a new degenerate creation that devastates the moral fabric of society

I came here because I find the insanity hilarious.

I was alone and coping before I came and I'll be alone and coping if this place gets burned down.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back