Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Blackcels come in: Chinese women jaws drop as they stare at a shirtless black man walking around

Rope Gang

Rope Gang

Banned
-

You guys can definitely slay in China, look at them stare even while holding their husbands hands

Jbb theory.

For fuck sake. ANYONE CAN BE INCEL. Stop this racebaiting bullshit

China is racist as fuck cope they look at everyone.

I dunno man I just saw a lot of people thinking "the fuck is happening?".

I think it's more of "wow, haven't seen that before" than physical attraction.

Just inject hormones into your ass theory

Blacks and whites cannot be incels tbh

Most people are like wtf lol . But yea it could work I guess

they are staring at him because they've never seen black people before not because they find him attractive

Chinese women are usually racist

You can't be incel with a body like that. One of the best physiques I've ever seen

Cope. The husbands stared even more, must mean they're gay for him right?

China is racist af towards black people.

This is cope. Chinese dont see black men often so when they see us its more like a "woahh look at that animal i dont see it often" kind of interest.

...that was nothing

Cope
Even the men are staring at him

are you fucking stupid? you do know that if we injected test, hgh, tren, etc, that our muscles could not even grow into these shapes? you realize that your genetics determine how fucking muscle looks when it grows? jfl if you think you can look like this, with ANY amount of steroids.

A Japanese foid is more likely to fuck a black guy than a Chinese one since Chinese foids are racist af

You guys can definitely slay in China, look at them stare even while holding their husbands hands
this is huge cope. "slay" no, "get a gf who like black guys(the tiny minority)" maybe

This is retarded, for Chinese people it's like seeing a monkey out of a zoo walking around, that's why they're staring

All I saw were old ppl looking at him

I used to watch serpentZA (Chinese vlogger) and he said that most chinese people stare at foreigners. So could just be a novelty thing. But let's hope the best for blackcels.

maybe they're staring coz he's black and walking around halfnaked? LOL

I fully agree with JBB in the west... cause it fucking works better than JBW. but....
JBB in ANY country outside of the west.. it doesn't work, maybe it'll work if you're a gigaTyrone like that guy, but even then you'll be seen as a 5/10 in comparision to a chad.
JBB is exclusive to the west
JBW is primarily exclusive outside the west

Blacks are seen well below curries or arabs outside the west
Booked my ticket to China
Don't book it too fast, you're better off in the west.
They're probably thinking "who's this shirtless monkey walking around, why isn't he in a cage"
It's pretty racist in asia.

blackcels confirmed as fakecels

I am guilty myself using that term "high IQ" but not sure if this is meant ironically.

I get this line and similar sentences pretty often.

Are you making fun of me?

I know. I am mostly writing oneliners and my grammar is shit...

Maybe it's just my social paranoia and selfhate kicking in.

:feelsbadman::feelscry:

Jbb theory.

For fuck sake. ANYONE CAN BE INCEL. Stop this racebaiting bullshit

Bullshit.

It's increasingly obvious that only curries and Asians can be incel. All other races are locationcels at best.

low IQ thread. they're looking at him like a freakshow.

jfl, is he supposed to bang some 60 year old buddhist hag cuz she looked at him like he is weird?

low IQ thread. they're looking at him like a freakshow.

jfl, is he supposed to bang some 60 year old buddhist hag cuz she looked at him like he is weird?

This. Literally 10 seconds in and you can tell that those aren't stares of "lust or "desire". Those are stares of "what the fuck is going on right now?", even the men are staring.

>lifefuel
He's black, without a shirt, top tier body and doesn't necessary have an ugly.

Yeah chinese are definetely racist against black people but a lot of chinese girls still want BBC. It's mostly the younger girls around college that want BBC the most.

It's more of a look of amusement/bewilderment because they most likely rarely ever see black people.

Don't think they're mirin.

Bullshit.

It's increasingly obvious that only curries and Asians can be incel. All other races are locationcels at best.
If I'm a locationcel for being white then how about online dating and the fact I AM incel?

If I'm a locationcel for being white then how about online dating and the fact I AM incel?

You can get laid like a rockstar in the Philippines and Thailand.

L O C A T I O N C E L