Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackcel manlet with his noodle gf

I find pale noodles to be the most attractive
I thought you were lightskin jfl. This is like foidlets thinking procreating with tallfags will give them tall sons type of retardation. Your daughters will be shitskins like you just with chink eyes, and your sons will be manlets with 3 inch penises.

I thought you were lightskin jfl. This is like foidlets thinking procreating with tallfags will give them tall sons type of retardation. Your daughters will be shitskins like you just with chink eyes, and your sons will be manlets with 3 inch penises.
My height and dick size aren't impressive anyways, so I don't have much to lose

Lifefuel for the africancels, they pretty much get all of that stuff handed to them :feelskek:
You think Africans getting Citizenship? they are there to learn and make money on the side, they won't be given a Chinese passport

You think Africans getting Citizenship? they are there to learn and make money on the side, they won't be given a Chinese passport
They get to go to school for free, most likely get free plane tickets, and the school encourages them to get cute noodle gf's

They got it good tbh :feelsjuice:

So what you're saying is

I have a chance?

They get to go to school for free, most likely get free plane tickets, and the school encourages them to get cute noodle gf's

You're coping hard bro.
So what you're saying is

I have a chance?
Noodles still prefer whites over blacks. JBW is paramount.

You're coping hard bro.

Check it out for yourself

You're coping hard bro.

Noodles still prefer whites over blacks.
Why tho? Think about it why would a Nationalist Country like China do this? Because Chinese men love Black men?

Your selling out like you did to whites

Blacks don't care for Native Africa (Motherland) as long as they get sex and food, this is why your people haven't achieved anything

@epillepsy

Why tho? Think about it why would a Nationalist Country like China do this? Because Chinese men love Black men?

Your selling out like you did to whites

Blacks don't care for Native Africa (Motherland) as long as they get sex and food, this is why your people haven't achieved anything

@[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/4/4363.jpg?1629311069 [/UWSL]@epillepsy
I honestly, have no idea why they're importing blacks and having them sleep with their women

I've heard some things about them wanting blacks so that they can have better athletes, but that's pretty much it

I honestly, have no idea why they're importing blacks and having them sleep with their women

I've heard some things about them wanting blacks so that they can have better athletes, but that's pretty much it
Seriously why would China need this so they can have BLM in China? Or maybe Half Asian Half Black African Presidents would help Chinas influence?

Seriously why would China need this so they can have BLM in China? Or maybe Half Asian Half Black African Presidents would help Chinas influence?

Don't really care, Africa was going to stay poor regardless, atleast now they get sex from women and free education

Don't really care, Africa was going to stay poor regardless, atleast now they get sex from women and free education
For now

Wait till they stop, also a minority smart Blacks are getting it, not some poor homeless men

Wait till you have a Half Asian President or Millions of China Men migrant for "work"

Then there's climate change ect

For now

Wait till they stop, also a minority smart Blacks are getting it, not some poor homeless men
They aren't just importing college student's, Guangzhou is filled with tons of migrants, and it will slowly grow from there.

China kinda fucked itself over there, because now ricemen have to compete with white's and blacks at the same time within their own country

They aren't just importing college student's, Guangzhou is filled with tons of migrants, and it will slowly grow from there.

China kinda fucked itself over there, because now ricemen have to compete with white's and blacks at the same time within their own country
You think they would import 10's millions in future?

For trading purposes?

Yes
Wait you think China would say

"Come Black men fuck are women and replace us in our own countries because muh trade"

They been cracking down on their own tech giants

For trading purposes?

Yes
They are already enslaved in their own continent. All the Chinese have to do is move all manufacturing jobs to Africa and have the niggers work there instead of importing them to China.

Wait you think China would say

"Come Black men fuck are women and replace us in our own countries because muh trade"
They're already doing that, did you not pay attention to the thread I posted?

“The presence of black male international students on campus is like being in the emperor’s harem. This is by no means alarmist. According to my observation, a male black international student in our class changes to a Chinese female college girlfriend every month on average.

1506245826108.jpg

1631416751291-png.492405

They're already doing that, did you not pay attention to the thread I posted?

“The presence of black male international students on campus is like being in the emperor’s harem. This is by no means alarmist. According to my observation, a male black international student in our class changes to a Chinese female college girlfriend every month on average.

1506245826108.jpg

1631416751291-png.492405
@epillepsy
@SocialzERo
@Cope_Time
@Nekopan
@BummerDrummer

Thoughts

Read earlier posts

Generally, non-Black women who sleep with Black males tend to have "degenerate" fetishes such as zoophilia. They are mentally dissociated from their racial identity in such a way that abnormal relations seem perfectly acceptable.

Generally, non-Black women who sleep with Black males tend to have "degenerate" fetishes such as zoophilia. They are mentally dissociated from their racial identity in such a way that abnormal relations seem perfectly acceptable.
They want to be dominated by BBC. They'll still fuck the nigger even if he's ugly.

But it's always out of lust and degeneracy and us biracialcels suffer the outcome of this.

@epillepsy
@SocialzERo
@Cope_Time
@Nekopan
@BummerDrummer

Thoughts

Read earlier posts
I already commented in this thread. (nvm, it was a different thread)
That kind of relationship evokes disgust in everyone who sees it, especially in Chinese men.
They can't live in their own bubble forever, and I don't think blacks can easily get citizenship or opportunities in the mainland.
Hopefully their lives become a living hell.

@epillepsy
@SocialzERo
@Cope_Time
@Nekopan
@BummerDrummer

Thoughts

Read earlier posts
suifuel for ricecels
aisan women worship blacks and whites, ova for ricecels tbh
JBW comfirmed, I don't blacks are fucking asians back and forth, they mostly worship white guys.

He got an old used up menopausal hag? Wow, what a slayer!
1631476266211-png.492643
ezgif-6-f2b9ca43f878.gif

1631424535020-png.492435
1631459915129-png.492546

I like how you ignore all of the ugly dudes who have somehow managed to get all of these really cute girls

STRISANSD KONO ICHI CHINKY NOCHA LOLSA STRISANSD EICHA NIJI JOCHA KONO ACHA JICHIA ACHA STRISANSD LONA ICHI JUNGA MOCHA

I can do it too
Stop coping, if a noodle had to choose between a ricecel and a black dude, she's gonna pick the black dude

Just accept the blackpill already, ricecel's SMV is plummeting while noodle SMV is rising :blackpill:

Stop coping, if a noodle had to choose between a ricecel and a black dude, she's gonna pick the black dude

Just accept the blackpill already, ricecel's SMV is plummeting while noodle SMV is rising :blackpill:
Niggers should stick with their own foids. It will be better for all of us.

I thought cherrypicking was against the rules @mental_out

don't you mean "ricecel's SMV is plummeting while nigger SMV is rising?"

I thought cherrypicking was against the rules @mental_out
The old based mods left and the new mods are too soy to let shit slide instead of abiding by the rules.

Massive fucking cope, the vast majority of noodles wouldn't. You're actually delusional. Stop embarassing yourself

No the vast majority of noodles wouldn't, you're actually delusional. Stop embarassing yourself
You underestimate the hate that noodles have for ricemen

All they have going for them is betabuxx