Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Found an alleged follow up article to the shandong university incident

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★
Found this article while searching the net

https://kknews.cc/zh-sg/education/klnvrz8.html

对黑人留学生,或者说是对留学生的憎恶其实由来已久。当然,网民产生憎恶也绝不是无中生有,或者出于什么嫉妒,而是在憎恶中总是出现他身边陪伴者——中国人的身影。

关于留学生在中国“胡作非为”的消息也从来没有断过,这种“胡作非为”主要也表现在玩弄中国女孩的事情上。

某大学辅导员在网上爆料说,非洲留学生私生活混乱。“男性黑人留学生置身校园,如同置身于皇帝的后宫一般,这绝不是危言耸听,据我观察,我们班的一个男性黑人留学生平均每月都要换一个中国女大学生女友。

原文網址

Translation:

The hatred of black international students, or the hatred of them, has actually been around for a long time. Of course, the hatred of netizens is by no means out of thin air, or out of jealousy, but always appears in the hatred of his companions—the Chinese. There has never been news about foreign students’ "misbehaving" in China. This kind of "misbehavior" is mainly manifested in playing with Chinese girls. A university counselor broke the news on the Internet that the private lives of African students are chaotic. “The presence of black male international students on campus is like being in the emperor’s harem. This is by no means alarmist. According to my observation, a male black international student in our class changes to a Chinese female college girlfriend every month on average.

1506245826108.jpg

Thoughts on this @AllanKing ?

JBW copers on suicide watch.

JBW copers on suicide watch.
If the administration intentionally imported JBW Chadlites they would unironically change the genetic markup of the whole area for centuries ahead

If the administration intentionally imported JBW Chadlites they would unironically change the genetic markup of the whole area for centuries ahead
Good for me at least, now I don't have to suffer being from a forced mixed-breed country alone.

Will Africans take over the world this century?
Europe, the Americas, and now Asia is getting flooded by them.
PIX1

We are all going to have 70% nigger DNA by 2050.:lul:

instead of looking at the reason behind it and see foid's nature ofc they hate on black men again. a lot of chinks are actually racist

what a beautiful couple.

Last edited:

"Netizens' worries are not superfluous. In recent years, the impression of some international students has not been very good. They enjoy high welfare in China and have casual sex with girls. In addition, some Chinese girls have a special attraction to these foreign students, leading to a high incidence of AIDS in some colleges and universities."

I just found me a new goldmine nigga

Tfw noodles reject me:cryfeels: