Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackcel manlet with his noodle gf

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

ezgif-2-6343e14b0956.gif

iu

Stay winning

So if every other jogger could easily get a noodlewhore with zero effort then why are you here?
I don't have a passport, but I should get one :feelsokman:

Do I really have to spell out something that is water is wet for the 267th time
iu

Oh yeah, I forgot that you're gay

She's gonna dump his black ass the second a white Chad looks her way

YES YOU ARE. YOU’RE ALLERGIC TO NON NOODLE CUNTS
If a woman offered me sex then I would take it

In your case however, you seem to reject any option of ascending at all

In your case however, you seem to reject any option of ascending at all
How? Where are my chances at dating prospects? Please tell me because I have never seen a single one, in fact all I receive is the opposite

Blacks are very receptive when it comes to degenerate cultural trends, they often cope both with rap and anime or Asian lifestyle

How? Where are my chances at dating prospects? Please tell me because I have never seen a single one, in fact all I receive is the opposite
THAT'S THE ENTIRE PURPOSE OF GETTING A PASSPORT

Everytime I mention the option your like "nope, don't want it"

Well that's at least something new, gives hope to manlets like me. Though this nigga probably still mogs me.

ezgif-2-75057febd7d0.gif

THAT'S THE ENTIRE PURPOSE OF GETTING A PASSPORT

Everytime I mention the option your like "nope, don't want it"
I don’t say I don’t want to EA/SEAmaxx or whatever, I say it’s bullshit and wouldn’t help me ascend in any case because JBB isn’t real. You just deluded yourself into thinking it is by collecting cherries because you can’t come to terms with your own subhumanity and the fact that you will die cold and alone
That’s not you and that will never be you

I don’t say I don’t want to EA/SEAmaxx or whatever, I say it’s bullshit and wouldn’t help me ascend in any case because JBB isn’t real. You just deluded yourself into thinking it is by collecting cherries because you can’t come to terms with your own subhumanity and the fact that you will die cold and alone
The idea of "collecting cherries" is fucking stupid

That's just another word for "I don't wanna look at the evidence, so I'll just convince myself that it doesn't exist"

We'll see

>#winning
Autistic neet nigger, who spends his entire day on finding cherry picked examples how niggers slay in EA, but he can't afford a plane ticket to East Asia since he is a lazy neet negro. Interesting

Brutal

That's just another word for "I don't wanna look at the evidence, so I'll just convince myself that it doesn't exist"
>evidence
>gifs, pics and videos
This nigga be trollin' n sheeiit :smonk:

Last edited:
>#winning
Autistic neet nigger, who spends his entire day on finding cherry picked examples how niggers slay in EA, but he can't afford a plane ticket to East Asia since he is a lazy neet negro. Interesting
Cherry picked my ass, if it was then I would have run out of evidence to support my claims a long time ago

But guess what?, I'm still here, and I've accomplished the impossible, by proving that blacks slay in China

That’s literally what you do

If JBB is legit then prove it to me by getting a fresh off the boat noodle
We'll see
t. giga high inhib and socially inept NEET who never worked a day in his life and doesn’t even have a driver’s permit

kVtmoTo.gif

>#winning

Brutal

>evidence
>gifs, pics and videos
Not only can he not afford a trip to riceland, but he’s never even attempted to get the money to do so. If he was actually actively trying to escape NEETdom I wouldn’t BTFO him as much
Cherry picked my ass, if it was then I would have run out of evidence to support my claims a long time ago

But guess what?, I'm still here, and I've accomplished the impossible, by proving that blacks slay in China
>i'vE AcCoMpLiShEd tHe iMpOsSiBlE, bY PrOvInG ThAt bLaCkS SlAy iN ChInA

LMAO HE SAYS THAT AS HE ROTS ALONE IN HIS DARK ROOM FOR THE 467TH DAY IN A ROW

YOU HAVEN’T PROVEN SHIT

qrHBTMAiupsVw6D3TNE9cBJBw6yV5TCIyRhi_7_sXw8=w320-h173-no

Last edited:
That’s literally what you do

If JBB is legit then prove it to me by getting a fresh off the boat noodle
That's literally impossible, especially in america where white's are commonplace

I'd be better off in a foreign country

>evidence
>gifs, pics and videos
That's exactly what evidence is, audio, video, statistics and information

Not only can he not afford a trip to riceland, but he’s never even attempted to get the money to do so. If he was actually actively trying to escape NEETdom I wouldn’t BTFO him as much
True. I would actually respect this guy, if he tried to get a job and prove us all wrong.

Hustle yourself a job nigger. Asian Stacies are waiting for you as we speak :feelshaha:
"Where is my manlet autistic neet black boyfriend with a small dick?" t. 6 million asian stacies :feelshaha:

That's literally impossible, especially in america where white's are commonplace

I'd be better off in a foreign country
Wow, more excuses! If JBB was real then how come you only see WMAF couples in the West with FOB noodlewhores and never BMAF? Really makes you think doesn’t it :waitwhat:

Wow, more excuses! If JBB was real then how come you only see WMAF couples in the West with FOB noodlewhores and never BMAF? Really makes you think doesn’t it :waitwhat:
That's the exact reason, it's america, it's literally filled with white's, why would they consider dating a black guy when white's are everywhere?

The only guy's I've seen who fit that description are ones who found their girlfriends overseas like in Japan or korea

Last edited:
Onry whitu menu shouldu taku yellowu womenu :feelsbaton:

Why do niggers want to taint every other race they can find with their subhuman ooga-booga DNA? Can't they just stick with their own sheboons instead of breeding mongrels or do they hate themselves so much?

This cunt literally showcases a white dude right after the jogger lmao you can't make this up

She's married to a black man

Jeez you have serious memory issues, I've shown you this before in the past yet you don't even remember

She's married to a black man

Jeez you have serious memory issues, I've shown you this before in the past yet you don't even remember

Ok and? He's a tallfag and still an outlier

I never said I didn't remember

Why do niggers want to taint every other race they can find with their subhuman ooga-booga DNA? Can't they just stick with their own sheboons instead of breeding mongrels or do they hate themselves so much?
This

Only whites and asians should mix cuz they have almost if not the exact same skincolour

Uh-uh, sure :feelsugh:
Why are you being passive agressive? You've worshipped noodlecunts so much that you act like one too

Btw she's fucking subhuman even with a pound of fakeup on, imagine what she looks like without it

pVAMI8QYM42n6.gif

A lot of people try to make this argument, but the ironic thing is that they would never touch a black woman themselves if they were given the option

Why are you being passive agressive? You've worshipped noodlecunts so much that you act like one too

Btw she's fucking subhuman even with a pound of fakeup on, imagine what she looks like without it

pVAMI8QYM42n6.gif
I wouldn't have a problem having sex with her because my standards aren't that high

A lot of people try to make this argument, but the ironic thing is that they would never touch a black woman themselves if they were given the option
I would definitely fuck a black foid and even marry her if she was loyal, tbh. They're not my preference since dark skin is a bit of a turn-off for me but it's much better than being with a noodlewhore.

You have the same nigger DNA you retarded ape.