Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackcel manlet with his noodle gf

what do blacks have going for them?
Literally everything that ricecel's don't have

I'm not gonna kid myself and say that I have it as bad as an asian man, because I know I don't

Charisma, rap, dick size, height, athletics, dark triad, etc :blackpill:

I'm not saying I have these things, but a lot of blacks do, and I'm not gonna tell you that they don't
but the stats don't show that noodles like blacks. in fact, it's their least favorite by far.
American noodles aren't attracted to us at all, but when you go to a country where they're surrounded by only ricemen, you can imagine that they'll be desperate to fuck anything other then there own men

I'm not saying I have these things, but a lot of blacks do, and I'm not gonna tell you that they don't

American noodles aren't attracted to us at all, but when you go to a country where they're surrounded by only ricemen, you can imagine that they'll be desperate to fuck anything other then there own men
Blacks will never mog whites because white men have status and having white features in the eyes of ethnics is more desirable than nigger features.

yes, "rap."
charisma isn't a thing. i think you mean loudness and low impulse control.
asians have better faces and higher IQ.

American noodles aren't attracted to us at all, but when you go to a country where they're surrounded by only ricemen, you can imagine that they'll be desperate to fuck anything else
what do you have more, love of noodles or hate of rice.

Blacks will never mog whites because white men have status and having white features in the eyes of ethnics is more desirable than nigger features.
Yes, but blacks are far from being deathnics

asians have better faces and higher IQ.
Stop coping, the average asian man isn't desirable at all

what do you have more, love of noodles or hate of rice.
You have this perception that I hate rice, but maybe you should consider the fact that I'm blackpilling them?

Most blacks are ugly and low IQ with noting to offer for foids.
The average black mogs the average curry, asian, or sandcel

you admit yourself that those blacks in those pics are ugly AF?
black features are universally unattractive.
bulging eyes, huge lips and extremely wide noses.

you admit yourself that those blacks in those pics are ugly AF?
black features are universally unattractive.
bulging eyes, huge lips and extremely wide noses.
Are you trying to claim that a deathnic could get more women than the average black male?

Stop kidding yourself, I have it bad, but not as bad as a deathnic, it is over for them

Are you trying to claim that a deathnic could get more women than the average black male?
no, but in terms of noodlewhores specifically, yes, an average deathnic could get one easier than a black can.

You just want to find away to insert your nigger genes in every other race because you can't stand black foids, do you?

You just want to find away to insert your nigger genes in every other race because you can't stand black foids, do you?
I just want a girlfriend man
no, but in terms of noodlewhores specifically, yes, an average deathnic could get one easier than a black can.
You think that a curry would have a better chance?

laughing-laugh.gif

You've gotta be kidding me

I just want a girlfriend man
Try going for black foids then. Yellow fever is cope. Noodlewhores are overrated and they are even more hypergamous than any other race.

this is what happens when you rot on here for 340 days
OP is delusional and coping so hard its actually sad
asians are the most xenophobic people, you'd have better luck scoring with a whore affiliated with the KKK
stop cherry picking it proves nothing at all, every chart and study prove otherwise

this is what happens when you rot on here for 340 days
OP is delusional and coping so hard its actually sad
asians are the most xenophobic people, you'd have better luck scoring with a whore affiliated with the KKK
stop cherry picking it proves nothing at all, every chart and study prove otherwise
The only "charts" you have are ones that come from the US, the most hypergamic nation on the planet