Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Blackcel gets refused entry into Indian hotel

spasticbuddy

spasticbuddy

Banned
-
Blackcel is being discriminated in india by people who have the same amount of melanin as him. This is somewhat hilarious and sad at the same time. Black boy then called out the name of the hotel too. Any currys recall this based hotel called “Satya”?

View: https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS8QSfqux/

He thought mainland curries would like his BBC like Western currywhores would, but little did he know:feelshaha:.

Based curries love my honorary aryans

based if he is poor.

He thought mainland curries would like his BBC like Western currywhores would, but little did he know:feelshaha:.
No BBC for your kinky hair and wide nose. Altho he does look somalian than west african. He prolly thought they would welcome him due to similar pheno but little did he know, currys hate negros

Not cool. Racism is looks based discrimination

I'm truly failing to see how this is based.

Not cool. Racism is looks based discrimination
Nah apparently it's OK to discriminate on blackcels.

It'd be one thing if he walked in there with his pants sagging holding a blunt and a glock in his hand but he seems like a totally respectable dude.

Incels love lookism when it happens to blacks.

I'm truly failing to see how this is based.
Blacks thinking they get the same experience as whites when travelling is hilarious. Black skin is associated with low status in all parts of Asia. If you look at the blue collar labour force of south east Asia and Middle East - it’s mainly shit skinned currys doing it.

What’s hilarious is the same shit skin currys who are the same colour as negros discriminating against the latter. It’s basically the pot calling the kettle black :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Blacks thinking they get the same experience as whites when travelling is hilarious. Black skin is associated with low status in all parts of Asia. If you look at the blue collar labour force of south east Asia and Middle East - it’s mainly shit skinned currys doing it.

What’s hilarious is the same shit skin currys who are the same colour as negros discriminating against the latter. It’s basically the pot calling the kettle black :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
The reason a lot of blacks think this way unfortunately is because they have fallen for the endless gaslighting of the western world. Idiots think I'm crazy for not wanting to travel. They really think racism is not a thing.

Let some of the morons on this forum tell it, blacks are worshipped due to BLM and western propaganda. Not even true in western countries. Media doesn't always represent reality accurately.

Niqqer realizes that only in USA and western europe is his kind pampered too
Literally everywhere else on the planet, his kind is treated like little more than evolved chimps, which Niqqers are
And Im including Africa lol, Niqqers literally eat each other over there

What a fool who goes to India for a holiday?

I need to look at my SNPs, once again, to deal with...Kitty.

working_memory-png.715753

0053-052.png

It'd be one thing if he walked in there with his pants sagging holding a blunt and a glock in his hand but he seems like a totally respectable dude.

“incels”,more like psyoping alt right agents sent by the nigger Steve bannon

JFL , Blacks Are Treated Like Shit In The East , The Only Place Where They Are Treated Good Is The West :feelskek:

Niqqer realizes that only in USA and western europe is his kind pampered too
Literally everywhere else on the planet, his kind is treated like little more than evolved chimps, which Niqqers are
And Im including Africa lol, Niqqers literally eat each other over there
Exactly JFL :feelskek:

The reason a lot of blacks think this way unfortunately is because they have fallen for the endless gaslighting of the western world. Idiots think I'm crazy for not wanting to travel. They really think racism is not a thing.

Let some of the morons on this forum tell it, blacks are worshipped due to BLM and western propaganda. Not even true in western countries. Media doesn't always represent reality accurately.
Blm in the streets, KKK in the sheets

Nope

Niggers are extremely low inhib which doesn't help since they have thug tendencies and are also low iq

Hence why niggers commit extremely high levels of violence

And even then niggers just love to play the victim muhhhh the white man just don't Wana see a nigga win

Even though niggers are a protected class as big of a protected class like foids literally

Segregating niggers is absolutely based those niggers should be domesticated as the dogs they are
Blah blah blah dude in the video didn't seem to be any of that and clearly he isn't protected. Yall just mindlessly repeat the same low-IQ trog talking points over and over. Even in instances where it clearly doesn't apply. Foid logic.

No escape from lookism, even if you are blackpilled incels. Truly over

“incels”,more like psyoping alt right agents sent by the nigger Steve bannon
:( :lul: :( :lul:

Nope

Niggers are extremely low inhib which doesn't help since they have thug tendencies and are also low iq

Hence why niggers commit extremely high levels of violence

And even then niggers just love to play the victim muhhhh the white man just don't Wana see a nigga win

Even though niggers are a protected class as big of a protected class like foids literally

Segregating niggers is absolutely based those niggers should be domesticated as the dogs they are
Do u hate blackcels what if one tried to be your friend irl?

Cringe. It would only be based if he were a tyrone.

Blackcel is being discriminated in india by people who have the same amount of melanin as him. This is somewhat hilarious and sad at the same time. Black boy then called out the name of the hotel too. Any currys recall this based hotel called “Satya”?

View: https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS8QSfqux/

He's very light skinned for a Black guy, most of the people in my family are waaaayyyyy darker than him.

@iamsubhuman he looks like you

Cringe. It would only be based if he were a tyrone.

True, Blackcels are generally considered to be the ugliest men on the planet, every race has fetishists but Black fetishists are rare. Unless you're Tyrone it's ovER if you're a Black African.

I would befriend them I have no hate for blackcels because some blackcels are high IQ

But I hate niggers there is a difference between niggers and blackcels

Niggers are the typical dindunuffin, playing the victim apes
Front large extended

He's very light skinned for a Black guy, most of the people in my family are waaaayyyyy darker than him.
What are you? How are you darker than him if you’re of Chinese descent? Are you half black?
Are you larping as Asian?
I think he’s East African so he’s more Caucasian looking (bone structure) and looks pretty similar to Dravidian currys. I’m not Indian so I don’t understand the differences between the different type of currys but he can certainly pass for one. I know Sri Lankan guys who look like him Kek

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back