Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Blackcel crys after realizing no girl will find him attractive. Comments are full of roastie virtue signaling. Bet no one would date him yho

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★

jfl these whores lie in front of everyone. Just say “he’s ugly” and get it over with but stop lying

2BBA91D9 ACC5 4601 A48B 14A950983749
8DE051CE D635 42E0 AB81 FE1364BA0BAB
E23BFAC3 286F 4160 9671 6E1ABED4B991

Link:

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSQaxXYS/

He's not ugly.
Not that many people are 'ugly', ugly is like a deformity or genetic disorder. The majority of people's face is basically symmetrical. There are other reasons that people fall flat like overall aesthetics, bone development/structure... It's not that 80% of people are inherently genetic dregs, it's that the top 20% are that much more desired that it obliterates the rest.

Virtue signalling cunts

Is this only on tiktok or has this been uploaded on you tube?

Facemogs me into oblivion

Big black bug eyes=Never began.

Too bad everyone on TikTok are stupid, on youtube I always call them out on hypocrisy "why don't you sleep with him?"

Wonder what the replies would be if a currycel did that

you would think the foids would at least virtue signal and say they find him attractive or something but nope.

I'll admit its most likely over for him but still facemogs me tbh tbh
Stop with that shit nigga, this Guy in the video is WAYYYYYYY uglier than you.

It's totally over for them, even If he did a nose job he would still look like shit.

Also JFL that Malu trevejo whore, bitch only sleeps with models and say that virtue signaling shit for the blackcel in the video.

he needs to get a nose surgery asap tbhngl

Stop with that shit nigga, this Guy in the video is WAYYYYYYY uglier than you.

It's totally over for them, even If he did a nose job he would still look like shit.

Also JFL that Malu trevejo whore, bitch only sleeps with models and say that virtue signaling shit for the blackcel in the video.
Seems like you completely forgot what my side profile looks like https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me-psl.147760/

No, it was just an expression im not gonna show him my pic, i never showed my pic, i have your level of recession but with a flat maxilla.
BRUTAL. My condolences bro :feelsbadman:

Yeah hes not ugly but he looks like prey, not predator. I wanna feel bad for him but my half a fuck was already spent on myself a while ago.

look at all the virtue signalling foids.

your hypergamy caused this in the first place. it's like feeling bad about climate change while going on airplanes every week.

"All humans have value"

Attachments

• Imgur - _AYf4S1J.jpeg
    Imgur - _AYf4S1J.jpeg
    226.4 KB · Views: 147
Yeah hes not ugly but he looks like prey, not predator. I wanna feel bad for him but my half a fuck was already spent on myself a while ago.
JFL BroooooooTAL.

Blackceldom is real and just as awful. There is no hope for short autistic ugly men in all races.

Last edited:
source.gif

@Colvin76 @Ropemaxx @WØLF @Uglymuggly

get a load of this gigacope

tbh
So much for (((BLM))). Foids don’t care if he can’t breed and yea foids have chad and Tyrone on tap so he is ugly. Fuck this Jewish controlled earth is so gynocentric

He can get laid but it’s gonna be difficult for him.

Also who the fuck records themselves crying? Raised a fucking generation of foids

So much for (((BLM))). Foids don’t care if he can’t breed and yea foids have chad and Tyrone on tap so he is ugly. Fuck this Jewish controlled earth is so gynocentric
Blackcel lives dont matter

Saying something in the right moment to look good in front of others > Owning up to their word

Redditcucks still think women won't lie in front of their faces :feelskek:
or that hypocrisy was never a wide trait of women given that it was the only way for them to survive. :feelskek:

Last edited:
how cucked is it to cry on the internet

thats what pissed me off about normies, they spew bulshit like "ur not ugly" "ur more beautiful than me tee hee" if that were the case he wouldn't be in that situation, he would have a gf but he is considered unattractive an there he is, crying on camera

they can all fucking die, lying cunts

he just needs to gym-maxx and hairstyle-maxx

ngl quite a lot of black men are ugly but they look masculine so it works out. if you're small and black you look ugly

Same lame responses "you're not ugly," "theres nothing wrong with you"

JFL that Malu trevejo whore, bitch only sleeps with models and say that virtue signaling shit for the blackcel in the video.

I guarantee if she saw this blackcel on the street she'd laugh at him along with her Chad bf

As has been said before, black men are only attractive if they are hyper masculine. Big frame, big dick, deep voice, jawline, etc. It's over for frail niggas