Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Black people trait: They are loud

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
In general , I have found black people to be loudmouthed when confronted with a situation and scream. Various examples online show when a black male is arrested , they will not comply with police officer in simple requests such as showing identification but will escalate the situation and will aggravate the situation by resisting handcuffing and screaming loud and claiming racial profiling. And normies and far left foids side with them. JFL.

Black foids especially are loud and mean spirited. They just feel a need to assert dominance over the situation.

Very true stereotype. They seem to have a very high need for attention and to constantly assert dominance (big egos).

Most stereotypes are true

yes, they are loud and annoying

I hate being black, there's nothing respectable about us.

Very true stereotype. They seem to have a very high need for attention and to constantly assert dominance (big egos).

Most stereotypes are true
exactly tbh
I've rarely seen a few well- mannered blacks who act civil sadly, it's always the loudmouth basketball hood imitators that yell everywhere and have to try and assert dominance 24/7 jfl

I hate being black, there's nothing respectable about us.
You're athletic, you dominate most sports. No white or asian has won the 100m dash for as long as I can remember. Also, have big dicks, can dance, know how to party, etc.

Your athletic, you dominate most sports. No white or asian has won the 100m dash for as long as I can remember. Also, have big dicks, can dance, know how to party, etc.

None of that describes who I am, quite the opposite actually.

Even if I did have some of those traits, it still wouldn't matter, because I'd still be yet another cringeworthy nigger.

Even if I did have some of those traits, it still wouldn't matter, because I'd still be yet another cringeworthy nigger.
Sucks man.

No matter the color, we're all cels, in a similar type of pain that only we can truly understand. I don't like seeing people hate on their own race man, feels wrong.

Blacks that dont act black are fine. I cant stand being around any black person that has embraced the modern black identity

I don’t have a black people prob. Jew bad behavior is what I focus on. I’m born free and won’t be donkey slave to not one of them sneaky rats.

D0D053F9 E748 4CD5 B0FC 35B67963B190

, they will not comply with police officer in simple requests such as showing identification but will escalate the situation and will aggravate the situation by resisting handcuffing and screaming loud and claiming racial profiling
based, fuck cops

In general , I have found black people to be loudmouthed when confronted with a situation and scream. Various examples online show when a black male is arrested , they will not comply with police officer in simple requests such as showing identification but will escalate the situation and will aggravate the situation by resisting handcuffing and screaming loud and claiming racial profiling. And normies and far left foids side with them. JFL.
Low iq people are often loud so no really suprise.

If you're a high inhib black, its over

Sucks man.

No matter the color, we're all cels, in a similar type of pain that only we can truly understand. I don't like seeing people hate on their own race man, feels wrong.

lmao fuck you cuck

you'd have no problems with a white hating his own race you disgusting cuck. Go back to reddit and cry about racism.

lmao fuck you cuck

you'd have no problems with a white hating his own race you disgusting cuck. Go back to reddit and cry about racism.
Go to stormfront, dumbass.

Go to your LGBTQUIA++ black lives matter feminist parade you cuck. They're waiting for their key speaker.
You seem triggered, learn to relax, you're an incel.

dem niggas be loud af yknow What I mean man

God damn nigggers

So you're an infiltrator? Makes sense.

Reported.
No, just don't understand getting angry over basically nothing at all. If you are an incel, your entire life will be hell, you need to learn to relax otherwise you'll be raging your entire life. You got triggered off of a complete non-issue, just seems retarded tbh, sperging rage.

The lower IQ the higher the tones.

Ignorant poorly educated are the loudest creatures on earth (regardless of race) while intelligent people tend to be well behaved and quiet (regardless of race). No wonder. The first group has to compensate somehow for their inferiority and assert their presence and existence simply by being loud. They cannot do anything better to prove that they exist, all the more so of being equal.

Last edited:
No, just don't understand getting angry over basically nothing at all. If you are an incel, your entire life will be hell, you need to learn to relax otherwise you'll be raging your entire life. You got triggered off of a complete non-issue, just seems retarded tbh, sperging rage.

Just the fact you minimized me for being an incel shows that you're an infiltrator. You would never say that if you were one too. Don't worry though, you're reported.

This is incels.co, not /Pol/, maybe you should go cope with your fellow racists and cry a out muh white genocide because Tyrone is fucking your "beautiful" wh*te w*men.

This has nothign to do with racism. What he did and said was bluepilled bullshit. If you can't see that then I'm very disappointed in you. I had a lot of respect for you but not anymore.

Just the fact you minimized me for being an incel shows that you're an infiltrator. You would never say that if you were one too. Don't worry though, you're reported.
Not worried, just don't understand getting triggered rage over a non issue. Good luck on ratting to authority though :feelshaha:

Not worried, just don't understand getting triggered rage over a non issue. Good luck on ratting to authority though :feelshaha:

You still avoid all of my points about shaming me for being an incel and being a BLM faggot cocksucker. You aren't getting out of this one.

Last edited:
Wasn't shaming, just could not understand how an incel would care about something so insignificant when you are an INCEL, just like me. Your issue in life is not about skin color or soyciety, it's that you're an INCEL. That's our problem, I don't give a fuck about anything else, i'm not a delusional politics coper, sounds like you are.

Wasn't shaming, just could not understand how an incel would care about something so insignificant when you are an INCEL, just like me. Your issue in life is not about skin color or soyciety, it's that you're an INCEL. That's our problem, I don't give a fuck about anything else, i'm not a delusional politics coper, sounds like you are.

Keep backpedaling.

You seen to get completely mad when someone says "we're all incels, racism is cope" and then proceed to call him an LGBT cuck for it. Don't give a shit what you think about me if you start hating on people for being against racism.

He literally shamed me for being an incel. You're an idiot if you can't see an IT shill. Those people are so careful about "muh diversity" when it comes to ethnics. It's pure virtue signalling. They don't really care for you.

I don't give a shit if it makes me look liek a "omg raceist!!!" for calling someone out on their bullshit. Fuck you for being a bluepill coper.

How am I a bluepill coper?

Generally when you see people virtual signaling about race, it's more about them than it is about you. I've spent most of my life around SJW progressives and they do not really care about your issues as an ethnic. They only care about looking good in front of other people by virtual signalling about race. It gives them a metaphorical boner about thinking how awesome they are. They would never actually help you with your real issues.

It's the famous nigga moment kek

I agree with you that SJWs really don't give a single fuck about ethnics. It is indeed all virtue signalling to feel better about themselves. But there are plenty of people who are genuinely against racism, hating on someone for their race. It genuinely pisses me off, I have been treated like garbage by the Dutch people because I am a sandcel. I do not want anyone to experience being treated like shit for their race, it is unjust.

I'm sorry you experienced that. I would never shame someone for their race.

However you should be very wary of anyone who goes out of his way to virtual signal about racism. If someone is taking his time to try and prove to you that he isn't a racist then he probably is one. There's some very interesting videos of interviews with SJW people and it reveals their true opinions of ethnics. It's suifuel so I won't link it but those people don't really care about you.

Generally when you see people virtual signaling about race, it's more about them than it is about you. I've spent most of my life around SJW progressives and they do not really care about your issues as an ethnic. They only care about looking good in front of other people by virtual signalling about race. It gives them a metaphorical boner about thinking how awesome they are. They would never actually help you with your real issues.

Yeah this is very true, I remember when some guy in my class told me "Yeah you're a really good guy for a Moroccan", while also claiming that he would NEVER in his life partake in racism.

Tbh, the least racist people are the ones who can joke about race. But to that extend alone, banter and joking.

Foids are the absolute worst about this. That's why I like the meme, "SJW in the streets, KKK in the sheets." Or something like that. It's very true and very funny.

I know I come across as racist but it's because I absolutely refuse to virtual signal and come across as a hypocrite.

Foids are the absolute worst about this. That's why I like the meme, "SJW in the streets, KKK in the sheets." Or something like that. It's very true and very funny.

I know I come across as racist but it's because I absolutely refuse to virtual signal and come across as a hypocrite.
Foids are great at virtue signalling. They are the most egocentric people.

Foids are great at virtue signalling. They are the most egocentric people.

They rank high in the "agreeable" trait which means they always conform to society. They are very good at virtue signaling in order to fit in. That's one of the reasons why you never see a femcel(among many other reasons).

ehh. I just try to judge people as individuals. even if there are clearly recognizable patterns amongst a group, I don't like to generalize because it potentially includes people who don't meet the stereotype at all. like for example I was friends with a super quiet black exchange student from Haiti who barely spoke English, I wouldn't group him in as a "loud person". and as for the other side of the coin one of the most aggressive/confrontational faggots I have ever met irl is a 5'2 ricecel. better to just judge people on their own merits in my opinion