Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Black people are the enemy

Feminists and Chads/Chadlites are the enemy.

Over for blackcels

Africans and all diaspora black people are my enemy. They, out of envy wish ill upon me and my family. They do not see me as an equal or even a human deserving of compassion and kindness. They see my well being and achievements as undeserved and unjust. They wish to appropriate, bastardise and blackwash the history of my people to proclaim and justify their superiority over me. They wish to rob me of my identity, the pride I have in the accomplishments of my ancestors and the very ancestral land I own. They wish to humiliate, abuse, beat and ultimately make me a castrated undignified slave who is treated little better than an animal. My dignity, my pride and my happiness is an affront to them. They wish to mongrelize my people into 65 IQ unevolved apes like them and they wish to completely eradicate the culture of my ancestors and rob us off all our intellectual achievements. When a black sees you he doesn't see another human, he sees a filthy tyrant who doesn't deserve happiness or peace as all non blacks are tyrannical in their eyes regardless of race, religion or political ideology and when a niggresses gazes upon a human woman she seethes and burns with envy as she realizes her existence on this very Earth is unnatural and Jewish forged. This is due to the entitlement their brains can conjure up. As their own ancestors have completely failed in accomplishing anything(and will always fail) they believe they are entitled to your culture, history and the land your people have worked hard to create.
They are trained by their Jewish Whipmasters into cunning and will repeatedly twist words and do whataboutism to turn your gaze from seeing them for what they truly are, evil groups of men and women who wish to enslave you as they lust for your history, culture, nation and your very bodies. As they do not see you as another human they have no qualms about killing, raping, torturing and violating you in every way possible. They will try to turn you against people who wish you no harm and then feast on the corpses of both you. Niggers will ply the feelings of mercy in your heart and use it to attack you. This mercy must be chopped off my very soul and being as it is the one weakness which negroes repeatedly exploit. I must become as endurant as the rock at the foot of a mountain so I can withstand whatever hatred and violence the Negro and his Jew whipmaster visits on me. May the Gods give strength to my body, my mind and my soul to wage a relentless war against those who wish me harm.

The only answer to the problem presented by them is Total Nigger Death. A Nigger's very existence on Earth is at odd with the existence of humans. Humans and Niggers can never coexist and as such by the virtue of being preservers of the first human cultures on this world and an Ordinator for the safety and dignity of my people I hereby declare that from this day forward the Negro will be an eternal enemy of mine and all the men of my bloodline who come after me. May I be struck down by God if I abondon my vows.
Real enemy are ones that have alot of siblings I hate those sub Africans for the amount of kids they make but yeah Chad and Tyrone too are the enemies

not for me, actually i realized that it's east/southeast asian men who would hate me most due to lurking their neets, still i don't really don't that much cause i realized that im genetic dead end giga subhuman

tho i meet cool asians like @mcmoohyun :feelsokman:

not for me, actually i realized that it's east/southeast asian men who would hate me most due to lurking their neets, still i don't really don't that much cause i realized that im genetic dead end giga subhuman

tho i meet cool asians like @mcmoohyun :feelsokman:
Naive. Asians aren't mass migrating to white countries.

Africans and all diaspora black people are my enemy. They, out of envy wish ill upon me and my family. They do not see me as an equal or even a human deserving of compassion and kindness. They see my well being and achievements as undeserved and unjust. They wish to appropriate, bastardise and blackwash the history of my people to proclaim and justify their superiority over me. They wish to rob me of my identity, the pride I have in the accomplishments of my ancestors and the very ancestral land I own. They wish to humiliate, abuse, beat and ultimately make me a castrated undignified slave who is treated little better than an animal. My dignity, my pride and my happiness is an affront to them. They wish to mongrelize my people into 65 IQ unevolved apes like them and they wish to completely eradicate the culture of my ancestors and rob us off all our intellectual achievements. When a black sees you he doesn't see another human, he sees a filthy tyrant who doesn't deserve happiness or peace as all non blacks are tyrannical in their eyes regardless of race, religion or political ideology and when a niggresses gazes upon a human woman she seethes and burns with envy as she realizes her existence on this very Earth is unnatural and Jewish forged. This is due to the entitlement their brains can conjure up. As their own ancestors have completely failed in accomplishing anything(and will always fail) they believe they are entitled to your culture, history and the land your people have worked hard to create.
They are trained by their Jewish Whipmasters into cunning and will repeatedly twist words and do whataboutism to turn your gaze from seeing them for what they truly are, evil groups of men and women who wish to enslave you as they lust for your history, culture, nation and your very bodies. As they do not see you as another human they have no qualms about killing, raping, torturing and violating you in every way possible. They will try to turn you against people who wish you no harm and then feast on the corpses of both you. Niggers will ply the feelings of mercy in your heart and use it to attack you. This mercy must be chopped off my very soul and being as it is the one weakness which negroes repeatedly exploit. I must become as endurant as the rock at the foot of a mountain so I can withstand whatever hatred and violence the Negro and his Jew whipmaster visits on me. May the Gods give strength to my body, my mind and my soul to wage a relentless war against those who wish me harm.

The only answer to the problem presented by them is Total Nigger Death. A Nigger's very existence on Earth is at odd with the existence of humans. Humans and Niggers can never coexist and as such by the virtue of being preservers of the first human cultures on this world and an Ordinator for the safety and dignity of my people I hereby declare that from this day forward the Negro will be an eternal enemy of mine and all the men of my bloodline who come after me. May I be struck down by God if I abondon my vows.
BLack people are not the enemy, will read lafer