Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Black people trait: They are loud

I hate being black, there's nothing respectable about us.
stop being self hating, black "culture" specificaly hip hop is mainstream now lmao, dk why u would ever hate ur own race

The lower IQ the higher the tones.

Ignorant poorly educated are the loudest creatures on earth (regardless of race) while intelligent people tend to be well behaved and quiet (regardless of race). No wonder. The first group has to compensate somehow for their inferiority and assert their presence and existence simply by being loud. They cannot do anything better to prove that they exist, all the more so of being equal.
A lot has to do with one's upbringing as well though. I don't have a high IQ but my parents had at least enough sense to teach me good manners and social etiquette. (I'm not black btw)

a lot of times i can barely understand them

A lot has to do with one's upbringing as well though. I don't have a high IQ but my parents had at least enough sense to teach me good manners and social etiquette. (I'm not black btw)
True

ehh. I just try to judge people as individuals. even if there are clearly recognizable patterns amongst a group, I don't like to generalize because it potentially includes people who don't meet the stereotype at all. like for example I was friends with a super quiet black exchange student from Haiti who barely spoke English, I wouldn't group him in as a "loud person". and as for the other side of the coin one of the most aggressive/confrontational faggots I have ever met irl is a 5'2 ricecel. better to just judge people on their own merits in my opinion
It's good to generalise. You know what to expect and it feels good to be surprised that someone from a group you don't have good experiences turns out to be something you like. Like Indians , I expect most of them to be snakes. You lose more as a trusting person

It's good to generalise. You know what to expect and it feels good to be surprised that someone from a group you don't have good experiences turns out to be something you like. Like Indians , I expect most of them to be snakes. You lose more as a trusting person
huh. I never knew there was a stereotype of curries being snakes tbh. most of the ones I know are from immigrant backgrounds and shit and are generally pretty nice, down to earth people. just socially inept at the absolute worst. I never thought of Indian culture as being particularly materialistic/"snake"-ish

huh. I never knew there was a stereotype of curries being snakes tbh. most Indian people I've met were just socially inept at the absolute worst. most of the ones I know are from immigrant backgrounds and shit and are generally pretty nice, down to earth people
Nearly all of the ones I know from immigrant backgrounds are snakes and they are the worst coworkers and peers. We hate them in Australia. I mean just look at where all the phone scammers are from- India. They all deflect this and blame neighboring countries. Bengali people and Sri Lankans are pretty good people in general

racist but accurate

black people trait: they are niggers

I agree with you that SJWs really don't give a single fuck about ethnics. It is indeed all virtue signalling to feel better about themselves. But there are plenty of people who are genuinely against racism, hating on someone for their race. It genuinely pisses me off, I have been treated like garbage by the Dutch people because I am a sandcel. I do not want anyone to experience being treated like shit for their race, it is unjust.
You know if the dutch are such meanies you could always go back to your desert shithole.

Jfl at u guys being loud is a high t trait, u guys are just eugene autists who are sensetive with low t.

I prefer having to deal with racism and the alt-right wanting to kill me, than starving to death in a wheelchair, but thanks for the advice though.
I just find it funny that you nonwhite retards have such little self awareness, that you would be on an incel forum parroting neoliberal buzzwords like “altright” and “racist” when that same neoliberal order is what has caused an explosion of incels and the general disenfranchisement of men.

Yes, take it from someone raised in a predominantly Black neighborhood.....they are extremely loud and belligerent, but leftist normies either turn a blind eye to this behavior or make it sound like the "victim" of "racism" was a harmless, peaceful person that got on their last nerve. Also, they tend to be excessively familiar with strangers, and get angry and call you racist if you show signs of distrust. Blacks are a very difficult people to deal with overall, and I think it's just their nature.

Nearly all of the ones I know from immigrant backgrounds are snakes and they are the worst coworkers and peers. We hate them in Australia. I mean just look at where all the phone scammers are from- India. They all deflect this and blame neighboring countries. Bengali people and Sri Lankans are pretty good people in general

Yes, I agree, I've worked with Indians also. They are sneaky, backstabbing, lying shits with horrible work ethic. Stupid normies here in the US see them as 'smart', 'hardworking', and 'spiritual', JFL. A lot of them are in graduate programs and work in the medical industry but I'm pretty damn sure close to half cheated their way in. I once showed the PISA* scores and average IQ of India to a naïve, clueless Stacy and she nearly fell off her chair in shock.

* PISA test is an international assessment taken by most countries, and the test takers are usually the best students of each country. India stopped participating in after 2012, because they claimed it was unfair to Indians and blamed their low performance on that, JFL

most people hate high t traits because it's fucking obnoxious
if it is such a virtue then why hasn't it gotten you laid yet?
I'm the exact opposite of this. I feel like i'm one of the only ones here who is high inhib as fuck and has social anxiety that wishes they were low inhib

Obnoxious = confident

Yes, take it from someone raised in a predominantly Black neighborhood.....they are extremely loud and belligerent, but leftist normies either turn a blind eye to this behavior or make it sound like the "victim" of "racism" was a harmless, peaceful person that got on their last nerve. Also, they tend to be excessively familiar with strangers, and get angry and call you racist if you show signs of distrust. Blacks are a very difficult people to deal with overall, and I think it's just their nature.

Yes, I agree, I've worked with Indians also. They are sneaky, backstabbing, lying shits with horrible work ethic. Stupid normies here in the US see them as 'smart', 'hardworking', and 'spiritual', JFL. A lot of them are in graduate programs and work in the medical industry but I'm pretty damn sure close to half cheated their way in. I once showed the PISA* scores and average IQ of India to a naïve, clueless Stacy and she nearly fell off her chair in shock.

* PISA test is an international assessment taken by most countries, and the test takers are usually the best students of each country. India stopped participating in after 2012, because they claimed it was unfair to Indians and blamed their low performance on that, JFL
Indians are just very devious people. They are just good at deceiving people and are master manipulators and cheats. Many Indians have fake degrees and make terrible doctors and STEM employees. Many of them can only do the talking but not the walking. And curry foids are ugly and pretentious. I hate nearly all Indians and most niggers. Niggers try too hard to be cool lol. Have fun being 'cool' living in a low socio economic status area.
I'm the exact opposite of this. I feel like i'm one of the only ones here who is high inhib as fuck and has social anxiety that wishes they were low inhib

Obnoxious = confident
It doesn't matter. If you're incel, high T or low T it makes no difference it won't get you stacy

I find almost every black foid I meet to be ugly and annoying

Niggas are racist as fuck too

a lot of times i can barely understand them

smacks lips profusely

SO HOL UP HOL UP

steals

SO U BE SAYIN

gets jiggy wit it

SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN

eats a skittle

AYYYOOOO SO U BE SAYIN

checks for nearest KFC

U BE SAYIN

collects welfare

HOL UP HOL UP

licks teeth then smacks lips

AYYOO U BE SAYIN

does the crip walk

SO U BE SAYIN

opens up a 40 and pours some for his homies malice green, trayvon and michael brown

HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN

tweets about dis and goes to check in with his parole officer

WE WUZ

dindu nuffins

FINNA WE WUZ

sucks air through teeth

AYYYOOO HOL UP WE WUZ

pulls up sagging pants

SO WE WUZ

instinctively looks around for the police

SO U SAYIN WE WUZ

faints and then gets up repeatedly

SOM FINNA

scopes dem titties

SO WE WUZ

shouts at movie theater screen

SOM FINNA

chucks spear

AYYOOO SOM FINNA

sets down cotton bale

HOL UP

strokes welfare check pensively

WE WUZ

throws up gang sign

SOM FINNA

swings from basket ball hoop

WE WUZ

grabs dick and shuffles left and right

SOM FINNA

participates in drive by shooting

HOL UP MUH NIGGUH

converts to islam

U SAYIN WE WUZ

repeated world star yelling in background

SOM FINNA

sells crack

KAAAAAAAANNNNGGGGGGGZZZZ N SHEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Best copypasta :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
I honestly find all humans to be loud. You're all terrible people, no matter how much you try to separate yourselves through skin color.

Makes me glad I'm a gorilla ngl

Istockphoto 472211979 612x612

Yup, blacks and puerto ricans. Best way to deal with them is to not deal with them. I instinctively avoid black foids to this day jfl

At least you don’t have a black family like I do, it’s beyond over :feels:

Yup, blacks and puerto ricans. Best way to deal with them is to not deal with them. I instinctively avoid black foids to this day jfl

At least you don’t have a black family like I do, it’s beyond over :feels:
I just try ignore them. They are only good at attacking via ad hominem

here in germany its the turks and sandniggers that are obnoxiously loud

here in germany its the turks and sandniggers that are obnoxiously loud
At least the Turks hold jobs such as working in automotive factories. Niggers bear 10 children per family to get social security payment

At least the Turks hold jobs such as working in automotive factories. Niggers bear 10 children per family to get social security payment
they also shit out a lot of children and a lot of them are criminal as well.

I hate people who act loud and obnoxious regardless of their race.