Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Black nurse foid with inflated ego brags on Snapchat about being a homewrecker

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
E4ADB283 AB8A 4702 805E BAB5BEBCB7E4

JFL:
1. using a filter to hide how hideous and subhuman your facial features are
2. acting like you deserve a trophy for fucking
3. bragging about being a homewrecker
4. bragging about how “bad” you are
5. using Snapchat to do all of the above AT WORK WHEN YOU SHOULD BE DOING YOUR JOB

Sheboons always act like total cunts on social media. No wonder their men are leaving them.

Beware of nurses, they are among the worst of all foids. I'm dead serious : beware of them.

Our White Women are worse.
At least Black Women don't betray the Black Men.

Beware of nurses, they are among the worst of all foids. I'm dead serious : beware of them.
i agree, they never had the skill to pursue anything else so they spend their lives working for near min wage and they're usually the laziest type of workers, there's a reason why nursing is a female-dominated industry

View attachment 126063
JFL:
1. using a filter to hide how hideous and subhuman your facial features are
2. acting like you deserve a trophy for fucking
3. bragging about being a homewrecker
4. bragging about how “bad” you are
5. using Snapchat to do all of the above AT WORK WHEN YOU SHOULD BE DOING YOUR JOB

Coping nigger foid.

Dude is probably a chad/tyrone and will be forgiven in a week.

She will still be in the same situation as before and will continue to be Chad/Tyrone leftovers.

i agree, they never had the skill to pursue anything else so they spend their lives working for near min wage and they're usually the laziest type of workers, there's a reason why nursing is a female-dominated industry
lol

Our White Women are worse.
At least Black Women don't betray the Black Men.

Black women are like the asian men of their sex, the least desirable, it doesn't count as "loyalty" if you don't have other options, the only men who really want black women, are black men, very few men of other races want to marry a black woman, some want to try one, but not marry one.

Last edited:
ppl like this should not be allowed to be nurses

Black women are like the asian men of their sex, the least desirable, it doesn't count as "loyalty" if you don't have other options, the only men who really want black women, are black men, very few men of other races want to marry a black woman, some want to try one, but not marry one.
I would take a Black Woman - and yes, I'd worship her.
My doll is a Black Girl. She is VERY realistic. She gets treated better than most real Black Girls. Dimming the lights enhances that realism.

How is it achievement for a women to get fuked?

I would take a Black Woman - and yes, I'd worship her.
My doll is a Black Girl. She is VERY realistic. She gets treated better than most real Black Girls. Dimming the lights enhances that realism.
You have a sex doll? May I see pics my good man?

Bro I'm Somali and even though I and my female relatives are of a different phenotype I legit find many African-American women gorgeous. Rather get with a black foid than a South East Asian or Chinese foid any day.

Absolutely disgusting, why does our society allow women to act like this?

why would anyone hire a nigger foid

You have a sex doll? May I see pics my good man?
He won't answer. He saw the picture but didn't save it.
The face looks like Pam Grier. They did a very good job.

Nurses are some of the worst femoids you'll encounter. I'm sorry if you're a truecel and have to go to the hospital, most of them hate (non-Chad) men and want you dead.
why would anyone hire a nigger foid
Because they would rather hire someone with a vagina, no matter how bad they are at their job, rather a competent male.

Last edited:
Bro I'm Somali and even though I and my female relatives are of a different phenotype I legit find many African-American women gorgeous. Rather get with a black foid than a South East Asian or Chinese foid any day.

The women in african countries that are more "pure blooded" I will admit are way more attractive than their american counterparts, so I don't doubt your words

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back