Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Black guy says that black men slay in Japan, while white's struggle

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

Asian females confuse me, one moment I'm hearing about a black guy getting his dick cut off and how much they despise us, and the next moment I'm hearing about guys like this talk about how much they slay out there.

Maybe it's an isolated case within Japan?, I'm not sure tbh.

Japanese men are low test cucks, I bet the average black man is like 1 feet taller and 50 pounds heavier than Japanese ones.

You can’t believe shit you hear in life and even more so anywhere online that cares about views and isn’t at risk of being censored.

there are some chicks who dig into it for sure, that's probably where black guys have it easier in EA imo. But this guy looks good tho

This is sure to upset many cumskins

Asian females confuse me, one moment I'm hearing about a black guy getting his dick cut off and how much they despise us, and the next moment I'm hearing about guys like this talk about how much they slay out there.

Racial Exclusion and Preferences

The chart isn't Japan-based but takes Asian girls in general. Of all races, Asian girls exlude the black guys the most (almost 95% of them do, brootal!). Ignore the red marking.

(((Black))) man.

closed borders for japan when

if japan didnt have high status as a country none of these normalfags would give a shit about its bug foids

Niggers lie the most about how much pussy they get. BY FAR.

Surely whites don't struggle in Japan.
Maybe noodles just like any man as long as he's not rice.

Niggers lie the most about how much pussy they get. BY FAR.
This as well.

liar liar pants on fire

A lot of East Asians have never seen a black person before. so they might benefit from being even more 'exotic' than cums

Blacks overrate themselves. They always lie about their success (I drive a ferrari, I'm a D1 athlete, I have 150 IQ nevermind that I'm an obvious mental midget). Youtuber wanting youtube money. Etc. But could be true.
They imagine themselves as Lebron James when 99 percent of them are poor as fuck and living in a ghetto

Im gonna move there.
Ded srs?
Good luck, I've seen videos where they say it's very hard for a foreigner to receive Japanese citizenship.
Easiest way is to marry a Japanese girl.

I wouldn't survive in the west, some people who are averag and even above average in my country would be incel in the west, so imagine how my life would be there.
I feel you bro

I legit think Brazil is one of the most subhuman countries by far, if you can't ascend here it's over.

View attachment 330542
The chart isn't Japan-based but takes Asian girls in general. Of all races, Asian girls exlude the black guys the most (almost 95% of them do, brootal!). Ignore the red marking.
I'm guessing in Japan it is seen as rare an exotic, thus once in a lifetime chance. Meanwhile lots of white roaming around in Japan these days.

Are they american military statusmaxxed maybe?

I get the feeling that in company they'll reject blacks but out of the sight of judgemental eyes they'll enjoy the BBC, height & dominant behaviour.

Gyaru types will be more likely to go for it as thanks to the non conformist attitude they hold & sexual promiscuity like compensated dating they're likely stretched out enough to the point it ain't too big.

Normies talk about how racism is bad yet they play up interracial fetishes and like describing getting with different "types" of women.

Those watermarks are annoying too
le "Japanese Women + Black Men = ?"

"Do E women really like R men?"

These are the kind of videos youtube promotes too.

Japanese men are low test cucks, I bet the average black man is like 1 feet taller and 50 pounds heavier than Japanese ones.
Japanese men are based and actually are able to cope without simping as much for women as men in western anglo countries. What's the use of high test if it all goes to simping?
if japan didnt have high status as a country none of these normalfags would give a shit about its bug foids
Every halo a country has always benefits the women of that country more than the men of that country.

Last edited:
Surely whites don't struggle in Japan.
I could see "whites struggling in Japan" being a thing simply because 95% of whites that even go to Japan are incel weebs. Normie whites do well in Japan though. Blacks do terribly unless they're gigatyrone.

Niggas always talk about how they "slay" overseas. Doesn't make it true.

Black men account for most of the rape Americans commit in Japan. Still I wouldn't be suprised if white guys struggle there considering there is probably a lot of ugly, old white males going there to JBW max.

Black men account for most of the rape Americans commit in Japan. Still I wouldn't be suprised if white guys struggle there considering there is probably a lot of ugly, old white males going there to JBW max.
White guys don't struggle there lol

Water is wet.
Blacks slay anywhere, while whites struggle. Foids reptilian brains make them attracted to primitive animalistic races. If Neanderthals still walked among us, they would outChad us all
Black men account for most of the rape

Water is wet.
Blacks slay anywhere, while whites struggle. Foids reptilian brains make them attracted to primitive animalistic races. If Neanderthals still walked among us, they would outChad us all

Why are japcels even allowing this. Most women are trash but these women are still YOUR women. Fucking KamikazER these niggers. They are literally stealing your women away from you.

Why are japcels even allowing this. Most women are trash but these women are still YOUR women. Fucking KamikazER these niggers. They are literally stealing your women away from you.
Ok nordcel

I told you faggots before that Japanese chicks like black guys but you didn't believe me (or it was over at Looksmax). Basically it comes down to BBC meme.

I stand by what I said. Things would be much better if all ethnic groups kept their women in line.
I agree, ricecels need to keep their women in line.

The difference between us however, is the fact that I believe that they need to keep them in line from white men, since that's a much bigger issue.

just don't be white strikes again
lifefuel for @Colvin76

sissified by 2 nukes

japan would rather start pointless trade wars with korea and china than defend their country against actual foreigners

There's no reason to be confused at all, anecdotes don't refute statistics, and all statistics show that asian women prefer white men

There's no reason to be confused at all, anecdotes don't refute statistics, and all statistics show that asian women prefer white men

Oh, no I'm not denying that, asians (both male and female) are white worshipers, I'm just confused because the statistics say that they hate us, yet many blacks seem to do fairly well in japan.

They are videos of literal subhumans cucking Japcels just because they're white.

I call bs, not at the black men slaying but at white men struggling.

closed borders for japan when
All incel nations (non-White) need closed borders. But White nations should stay open because whites will still mog

All incel nations (non-White) need closed borders. But White nations should stay open because whites will still mog
tbh

hate how they are trying to push le diversity onto countries that have always been homogeneous

local incels always get fucked over by foreigners

yet many blacks seem to do fairly well in japan.

Again, why the confusion?

What is "many"?

10 stories?, 20 stories?, that you heard of ONLINE and can't really verify (not even in person from people you know in real life)?

Sounds more like you are black and coping (hoping) these tales are true so you still have a chance at getting the cute japanese GF of your dreams