Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Black french rapper made a song about killing white people

NormieKiller

NormieKiller

Banned
-
This Tyrone openly incites violence and hatred against white people, this clip (starts off at 4:30) clearly show how much cucked and doomed the West is.

It's over.

Need to watch American History after this video. Tbhtbh
What a shit song btw

fucking coons cant stop embarassing the rest of us. then again, who am i kidding. im starting to think most blacks are coons these days.

(((multiculturalism)))

i cant see it

tfw even ethnics can see how cucked the average white man is. I support this rapper, the amount of cuckery would drop by a gigantic amount if he exterminates the Caucasians.

This Tyrone openly incites violence and hatred against white people, this clip (starts off at 4:30) clearly show how much cucked and doomed the West is.

It's over.

Lmao, Youtube removes it so white people aren't aware of what black people actually think of them. Funniest thing in the world is white people who think all the other races are exactly like them and think and desire the same things.

Clip taken down but here it if again for those who haven't seen it :

“cultural enrichment”
“cultural enrichment”

why would that white cuck subject himself to such humiliation? actually nvm...my answer was in my question :lul:

french people are such a cucks

It’s a trend