Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Binge eating McDonald’s

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
2 cheeseburgers
2 mcchicken
Med fry
Coke

Wow a 16 years old latino chad in my city can get 2.5 virgin jbs with that much food.

Plain chicken breast everyday since corona. Lost 22 kilos so far in 6 months. Still ugly though. :feelsseriously:

2 sausage egg mcmuffins + hash brown
1 Lg Coffee 3 cream + 3 sugar
Breakfast of champions for incels

Cereal for breakfast, nothing for lunch, curry for dinner. Your appetite mogs mine.

Good for you, man. Not really a fan of maccas myself.

Sounds like an average mcdonald's meal to me except large fries and usually water, maybe 1 less burger though. I guess we are both amerifats though after all
Mogs me, today i ate canned tuna, eggs, vegetables and chicken, and some tea.
Sounds pretty good too ngl

Ate taco and nachos

1x BigMac menu with fries and a coke
1x Cheeseburger
1x IceCream

mogs me. I cant eatmaxx rn and it sucks.

Good shit brah except the coke. It's disgusting.

Today I ate Chicken, Greek Salad, Bread, eggs and Sweet corn. That's what I eat most days tbh. Roughly 3000 cals

Get the McDonald’s app. They have some great coupons. Large fries for $1 maxxing

Burger King :soy:
McDonald's :soy: :soy:
KFC :yes:

when i go to mcdonalds i like to get 40 piece chicken mcnuggets and 2 large fries and a LOT of sauces. i ask for extra sauces.

for dessert i either get an ice cream cone or one of their yogurt things

Get the McDonald’s app. They have some great coupons. Large fries for $1 maxxing
In my city if you go to the McDonald’s in nigger town they have amazing deals that none of the other McDonald’s have. I imagine because blacks can’t afford full price so they have to offer great deals.

I went to McDonalds but they had no change so I kept walking and went to Burger King.

I used to take two mcdouble with an extra patty in each, a medium fries and a diet coke, i could still eat plenty.

i used to binge eat mcdonalds then I got really really fat
then I quit dont do it its just sugar and carbs