Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Biggest low iq trucel traits : You cannot tie your shoes nor ride a bike

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Never learned how to tie my shoes. My mom once taught me in my teen years but I forgot and never learned how to tie them again I've looked up youtube tutorials of literal children teaching a grown ass man how to tie their shoes and I still was unsuccessful after over 50 tries I eventually gave up. Never learned how to ride a bike. My dad tried to teach me how to ride a bike but it would always end up in a disaster. I'd fall off the bike and bruise myself all the time. I once hit a parked car while I was riding so that was my last time I ever rode a bike.

Never learned how to tie my shoes. My mom once taught me in my teen years but I forgot and never learned how to tie them again I've looked up youtube tutorials of literal children teaching a grown ass man how to tie their shoes and I still was unsuccessful after over 50 tries I eventually gave up. Never learned how to ride a bike. My dad tried to teach me how to ride a bike but it would always end up in a disaster. I'd fall off the bike and bruise myself all the time. I once hit a parked car while I was riding so that was my last time I ever rode a bike.
Has to be larp

Ok I'm not that low iq

My dad tried to teach me how to ride a bike but it would always end up in a disaster. I'd fall off the bike and bruise myself all the time. I once hit a parked car while I was riding so that was my last time I ever rode a bike.
Failure is part of the process, you shouldn't have given up.

I learned to tie my shoelaces maybe at age 14 and I still can do it only one way. I suck at fine motor skills, definitely a non-NT trait. I can change tires but things like cable management and working in tight spaces when doing something DIY causes trouble.

When I was 10 I was learning how to ride a bike and I rode from a high slope and ended up breaking my left elbow, and after that incident, my parents never let me ride a bike again.

I can tie my shoes, but I never learned how to ride a bike. My parents wouldn't teach me and I never had the money to buy one. Now I'm just used to walking everywhere instead, so idk.

Learn the bunny method

Might just be severe autism or some type of neurodivergence not necessarily low IQ.

You can try this IQ test if you like. Not perfect and accurate but will be a gross estimate of what your IQ is:

still higher iq than a nigger