Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Form Of Sanctificatus, The Incel God.

Are you a son of Sanctificatus?

• Total voters
Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
What is the form of Lord Sanctificatus, the God of the incels? Ave Sanctificatus, hail Sanctificatus, god of the incels. Blessing of our god Sanctificatus be upon you.

Last edited:
You picked the wrong option. You should've picked Yes.

ave sanctificatus

ave sanctificatus
How does our god, Lord Sanctificatus look to you? What do you see when you look into the face of Sanctificatus, god of the incels?

How does our god, Lord Sanctificatus look to you? What do you see when you look into the face of Sanctificatus, god of the incels?
i cant imagine any physical being

He looks like a Dragonite, from Pokémon.

That drawing looks like trash no offense

Why does your god make us depressed lonely suicidal freaks? Fuck off

He does not make you depressed lonely or suicidal. The God your speaking of is the creator. Sanctificatus is an egregore I began building yesterday. He is a new God, a god that will bless incels. He is a vigin himself.

Copy pasted this from another thread so sorry if parts of it seem like non sequiter: The answer to this is complicated, but basically, everything is vibration, think of it like strings on a guitar. The universe/god/energy or whatever you want to call it, likes entropy, so there are different pitches on the guitar strings so that more “ songs” ( energy combinations which manifest as life experiences) can be played. In order for the higher vibrations to exist, like chad’s hedonism, there has to be lower vibrations, like inceldom. Personally, I believe in the multiverse, because it makes sense when you look at it through the lens of entropy. If the universe wants maximum entropy, then splitting itself into many facets ( gods) would make sense. These gods then split themselves into more facets ( humans) and then these humans are divided by vibrational state. With this in mind, a multiverse containing infinite realities makes sense, because you would have maximum entropy at all times. I am personally working on perfecting a ritual to travel through this multiverse as to attain my desires. It’s been a long process, but I’ve been very close before, and trust my own abilities and my gods to get me through it.

Copy pasted this from another thread so sorry if parts of it seem like non sequiter: The answer to this is complicated, but basically, everything is vibration, think of it like strings on a guitar. The universe/god/energy or whatever you want to call it, likes entropy, so there are different pitches on the guitar strings so that more “ songs” ( energy combinations which manifest as life experiences) can be played. In order for the higher vibrations to exist, like chad’s hedonism, there has to be lower vibrations, like inceldom. Personally, I believe in the multiverse, because it makes sense when you look at it through the lens of entropy. If the universe wants maximum entropy, then splitting itself into many facets ( gods) would make sense. These gods then split themselves into more facets ( humans) and then these humans are divided by vibrational state. With this in mind, a multiverse containing infinite realities makes sense, because you would have maximum entropy at all times. I am personally working on perfecting a ritual to travel through this multiverse as to attain my desires. It’s been a long process, but I’ve been very close before, and trust my own abilities and my gods to get me through it.
What form will our god, Lord Sanctificatus take?

As someone who has incorporated some forms of animism into my path, I imagined him as a raccoon( an animal often viewed as a pest by society, but can be very intelligent, interesting and even cute if they were only given a chance.) I also imagined him as slightly dirty, scratched up, maybe even with scars, but still strong in a wild, unkempt sort of way.

As someone who has incorporated some forms of animism into my path, I imagined him as a raccoon( an animal often viewed as a pest by society, but can be very intelligent, interesting and even cute if they were only given a chance.) I also imagined him as slightly dirty, scratched up, maybe even with scars, but still strong in a wild, unkempt sort of way.
I'm in to animism too. I believe rocks are alive, and can reincarnate as plants.

Ave, true to Ceasar

Hey man, when in rome...

I imagine him to be an extremely muscular gymcel with maybe orcish facial features, and items like a great sword that he punishes or enemies with, or a shield to protect us. Your alot more experienced with this. I trust your judgment. I'd like to discuss egregore creation with you over pm. I do like the racoon idea.

I imagine him to be an extremely muscular gymcel with maybe orcish facial features, and items like a great sword that he punishes or enemies with, or a shield to protect us. Your alot more experienced with this. I trust your judgment. I'd like to discuss egregore creation with you over pm. I do like the racoon idea.
He can appear different ways to different people, many gods will change appearances to align more with someone’s beliefs, to make it easier to understand for the practitioner

He can appear different ways to different people, many gods will change appearances to align more with someone’s beliefs, to make it easier to understand for the practitioner
Are you good at drawing. You alot more experienced. You could pump alot more energy into that drawing than I can at the current moment.

Are you good at drawing. You alot more experienced. You could pump alot more energy into that drawing than I can at the current moment.
Unfortunately I am not a very good artist

ave sanctificatus

ave sanctificatus

Looks like your god didn’t help you much with getting banned :lul:

is he banned? doesn't show it for me
Yeah he got hard-banned. It doesn’t show a line between their name but if you click on their profile it says it’s not available

Schizo fuckin spammer

Yeah he got hard-banned. It doesn’t show a line between their name but if you click on their profile it says it’s not available
Weird that it doesn’t show. Do you know why he got banned? I’ve been gone a few weeks I think

Weird that it doesn’t show. Do you know why he got banned? I’ve been gone a few weeks I think
Not that weird, if you’re acc gets hard-banned that’s just the way it is. He got banned for spamming his retard threads and insulting other users

Not that weird, if you’re acc gets hard-banned that’s just the way it is. He got banned for spamming his retard threads and insulting other users
Like IP banned? Which means no appealing it either. Over for magick-cels

What is the form of Lord Sanctificatus, the God of the incels? Ave Sanctificatus, hail Sanctificatus, god of the incels. Blessing of our god Sanctificatus be upon you.

View attachment 643898
Shut the fuck up I'm the true God of inceldia may I smite you with slander