Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel biebers iq is around 90 yet hes worshipped

D

Despicablecel

Banned
-
because he was good looking and talented at singing, he could become famous. Just proves looks and skill at nt hobbies>muh coding, math, philosophy, etc

Water is wet, everybody knows iq is meaningless

@comradespiderman29 lifefuel for you

muh muh muh coding muh binary search trees muh muh muh integration muh muh muh linear algebra muh muh muh proofs weren't enough to get me laid :cryfeels:

Truecel trait:Zero talent

When you dont have enough talent to even go ER
average serial killer is pretty low iq tbh. Nikolas Cruz is like borderline mentally retarded and he had a decent kill count

i guess they had talent outside of iq though like dark triad personality traits and very low inhibition

average serial killer is pretty low iq tbh. Nikolas Cruz is like borderline mentally retarded and he had a decent kill count
If he was like ER who was pretty high IQ for a serial killer he could have gotten more because at least ER had an IQ advantage

If he was like ER who was pretty high IQ for a serial killer he could have gotten more because at least ER had an IQ advantage
er couldn't get past a door lmao. nikolas cruz made up for the iq difference with pure low inhib tbh

muh muh muh coding muh binary search trees muh muh muh integration muh muh muh linear algebra muh muh muh proofs weren't enough to get me laid :cryfeels:
just solve a differential equation in front of a foid bro! you'll be like pietro boselli!

“Worshipped”

The fuck are you talking about ? He was legit the most hated person on the internet during the 2010-2015 era?????

lmfaoooo everyone shitted on him during those days and he was hated more than serial killers, terrorists, etc. His videos all had millions of dislikes

I fucking hate barber's...

Them with there fucking leeches...

Cringe!

“Worshipped”

The fuck are you talking about ? He was legit the most hated person on the internet during the 2010-2015 era?????

lmfaoooo everyone shitted on him during those days and he was hated more than serial killers, terrorists, etc. His videos all had millions of dislikes
DiCaprio and Pattinson received some backlash for being prettyboys that gained a large following of fangirls too, usually from jealous ugly men who couldn't possibly match their looks and subsequent success with females. I have to ponder how much of the hate Bieber and other similar famous twinks receive actually gets fueled by deep seated male envy.

DiCaprio and Pattinson received some backlash for being prettyboys that gained a large following of fangirls too,
Not at all comparable to what bieber faced whatsoever
usually from jealous ugly men who couldn't possibly match their looks and subsequent success with females. I have to ponder how much of the hate Bieber and other similar famous twinks receive actually gets fueled by deep seated male envy.
Bieber was only thirsted by 12 year old girls during his bowl cult era. I guess during his prime he did appeal to prime foids more but the hate started before that

“Worshipped”

most of his haters were jealous men, by worshipped I obviously meant female fans. I knew quite a few in my classes. Also, the hate died down by 2015 tbh. Purpose era wasnt really full of loads of haters like my world 2.0