Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Best game to play atm? (PS4)

F

forevergymcelling

Banned
-
Gonna be coping hard with vidya for the next couple of months, currently coping (and getting mogged by Geralt) with Witcher 3.

What are the best games to play tbh

i'm gertting tales of berseria and persona 5 when i get mine

video games fucking suck ballls

ps4 has been out 5 years

in 2010 we already had a shit ton of good games out oblivion fallout 3 dragon age mass effect red dead etc etc

ps4 came out in 2013 its 2018 now and literally like 5 games worth playing that arent multiplayer.

Elderscrolls 7 is due next year and we haven't even got Elder Scrolls 6

what a bunch of fucking bullshit multiplayer microtransaction bullshit this gen has been

sell it and buy a switch

bioshock the collection

I need to get Persona 5 soon.

im playing shadow of mordor and supposedly it's like assassin's creed but good

sell it and buy a switch
Shut up soyboy.

I like Dishonoured 2 the most this gen for single player games, and Paladins is a great multiplayer game that is free. But single player games this gen, except for Forza racing games, have REALLY sucked, played most AAA games and tried some indies they are all either bad or average and get boring, only games I have finished are Dishonoured 2 and Death of an Outsider, Dead Rising 3, Far Cry 4 and Primal, Ryse Son of Rome, Halo 5, Gears of War 4, Titanfall 2, Final Fantasy 15 and The Division single player. DOn't play too much multiplayer, just Paladina, but I will start playing more soon. I like the Far Cry series a lot too, recommend that for good FPS that last long.