Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best blackpilled comment from reddit

Ž

županič

Recruit
★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/9y3c4d/reddit_how_do_you_cope_with_being_unattractive/

I tried the gym. All it did was make me muscular and ugly. Sort of like an Orc. I also rolled the genes to go bald in my 20s.

At first it really tore me up inside. I had this big fantasy in my head where I'd work super hard and finally get to be hot and people would notice me and say something better than "You look like a nice person!". That's just a polite way to say "You are physically unattractive but I am looking for away to compliment you."

I fought that battle internally for 5 years. Obsessive gym time. Programs designed by IFBB pros. HIIT cardio. Insane amounts of lifting. Crazy diets. Drinking 20 servings of raw egg-whites for breakfast. Steroids. I did everything. I blew up to 265lbs and was ripped. I was obviously on gear to anyone with eyeballs and a brain. I looked like a pro-wrestler, but I was still an ugly pro-wrestler. Asymmetrical face and body. Bone structure of a caveman who tried to dig his cave deeper by headbutting walls. Some muscles that blow up to ridiculously huge sizes without me really working them, while others refused to grow even when I beat the hell out of them regularly.

Then one day, I realized it was never going to happen. I would not get that dream because I don't have the potential to build that dream. No amount of lifting can fix ugly. It hit me like a ton of bricks. I legitimately almost killed myself over it. The gun was loaded and against my temple. My reasoning was "I'm not going to get the only thing I actually want. My life will be 3 or 4 more decades of being an office drone, then I'll die. Why not skip a few boring decades?"

Instead, I became more depressed, quit bodybuilding and spent about a year doing nothing but working, and smoking pot in my down time. Pot would numb me out, so I didn't have to think about myself or my body. I wasn't concerned with anything but snacks and Netflix and that was fucking great. If I caught sight of myself in a mirror I'd immediately want to die. So I avoided reflective surfaces at all costs.

After a year of smoking, my capacity to give a shit was crippled. 80% of the bite is gone. I was not hot before. I am not hot now. I will never be hot. I sometimes still get jealous of attractive people. Especially the ones who complain about unwanted attention. Those people are the biggest, most obnoxious, most entitled assholes, and they're incapable of seeing it.

I focus all the thought and energy I used to have towards bodybuilding and all that desire to be hot into studying math. Math keeps me so busy that I can't think about how much I hate myself and my brain won't gravitate towards fantasies my body can't build for it.

"but hit the gym bro :feelsclown: "

Just get 7billion dollars bro :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

most based comment.

atleast that would fix your quality of life and you can just get hookERs
First of all no one will ever be a self made billionaire and its always moneymaxx to betabuxx

The only way gym would help is if it improves your face (it does a bit)
If you are short and non-NT, even if your face slightly changes, it's hard to believe it will really matter.

"You look like a nice person!". That's just a polite way to say "You are physically unattractive but I am looking for away to compliment you."
I get comments like this A LOT

More blackpill comments from that sub-reddit:

I try to be funny and it only leads to awkward silence like 50% of the time
Relatable. A lot of people find my humor either too dark or it goes over their head. A good looking guy on the other hand, can say a 5th grade level gross bathroom joke and the entire room laughs

I try to avoid also having a repulsive personality. Never had a girlfriend after 20 years, but otherwise seems to be going alright.
Brutal

Have you tried showering and brushing your teeth?

Do men really get compliments? I never compliment My friends or coworkers, nor do I receive them. I dont think I need Any compliments. I like based jokes

Do men really get compliments? I never compliment My friends or coworkers, nor do I receive them. I dont think I need Any compliments. I like based jokes
Yes they recive compliments sometimes. It is very rare.

i bet most of the people on that thread are males

toilets have a very big ego, they can't really feel ugly about themselves

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/9y3c4d/reddit_how_do_you_cope_with_being_unattractive/

I tried the gym. All it did was make me muscular and ugly. Sort of like an Orc. I also rolled the genes to go bald in my 20s.

At first it really tore me up inside. I had this big fantasy in my head where I'd work super hard and finally get to be hot and people would notice me and say something better than "You look like a nice person!". That's just a polite way to say "You are physically unattractive but I am looking for away to compliment you."

I fought that battle internally for 5 years. Obsessive gym time. Programs designed by IFBB pros. HIIT cardio. Insane amounts of lifting. Crazy diets. Drinking 20 servings of raw egg-whites for breakfast. Steroids. I did everything. I blew up to 265lbs and was ripped. I was obviously on gear to anyone with eyeballs and a brain. I looked like a pro-wrestler, but I was still an ugly pro-wrestler. Asymmetrical face and body. Bone structure of a caveman who tried to dig his cave deeper by headbutting walls. Some muscles that blow up to ridiculously huge sizes without me really working them, while others refused to grow even when I beat the hell out of them regularly.

Then one day, I realized it was never going to happen. I would not get that dream because I don't have the potential to build that dream. No amount of lifting can fix ugly. It hit me like a ton of bricks. I legitimately almost killed myself over it. The gun was loaded and against my temple. My reasoning was "I'm not going to get the only thing I actually want. My life will be 3 or 4 more decades of being an office drone, then I'll die. Why not skip a few boring decades?"

Instead, I became more depressed, quit bodybuilding and spent about a year doing nothing but working, and smoking pot in my down time. Pot would numb me out, so I didn't have to think about myself or my body. I wasn't concerned with anything but snacks and Netflix and that was fucking great. If I caught sight of myself in a mirror I'd immediately want to die. So I avoided reflective surfaces at all costs.

After a year of smoking, my capacity to give a shit was crippled. 80% of the bite is gone. I was not hot before. I am not hot now. I will never be hot. I sometimes still get jealous of attractive people. Especially the ones who complain about unwanted attention. Those people are the biggest, most obnoxious, most entitled assholes, and they're incapable of seeing it.

I focus all the thought and energy I used to have towards bodybuilding and all that desire to be hot into studying math. Math keeps me so busy that I can't think about how much I hate myself and my brain won't gravitate towards fantasies my body can't build for it.

sounds poetic bro. Would be great for a manifesto *wink* *wink*

ive seen many youtube videos now regretting "self improvement" when they were doing gymcelling and following richard cooper

no gym for your face buddy boyo