Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ben Affleck got rejected and exposed by a middle eastern IG whore

holy fuck I never saw him before but he grew old :feelswhat:

Possible LARP, but it wouldn't be the first time that has happened to a celebrity anyway.

Pursuing IG thots isn't the ticket, even if you're statusmaxxed and wealthmaxxed.

I love beautiful middle eastern foids so I'd do the same

It doesn't bother me at all if two nobodies -- maybe one "bigger" than the other -- date or if there's modest, normal "dating down" most guys do.

But to be a fucking ginormous celeb guy like Affleck and pursue some nobody, talentless whore with only 50k followers? WTF?

I mean assuming this is real, why the hell are elite men of his caliber in terms of wealth and some good looks too going for nobody women?

If all GL celeb guys start not only fucking girls "in their league" more or less but now rising literal nobody girls to their levels then it's time to let the lions out of the cages. It's so-so when nobody Chad fucks a nobody girl 3 points below him, yeah, but rich & famous Chads doing the same?! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back