Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being white doesn't automatically make you attractive to ethnic femoids

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
So sick of this narrative being spouted on here by ethnics. When will the ethnics learn? We're all incel regardless of skin color. Sure, ethnics may be more fucked, but that doesn't make the rest of us any less fucked.

asian-girl-3113208_960_720.jpg

This femoid won't be like "wow look at his pale skin, blonde hair and blue eyes, so handsome." She will look at your face and then those features will be a plus if she finds your facial features and bones attractive.

Generally, ethnic femoids prefer aryan chads

Generally, ethnic femoids prefer aryan chads
None of us are Chads.

I'd go as far to say that if you're upper tier normie, you're good to go, but none of us are or we wouldn't be here.

Agreed.

Whites being the most attractive race on average =/= all whites being attractive.

Agreed.

Whites being the most attractive race on average =/= all whites being attractive.
You said it best.

Being white gives you and advantage over ethnics, but if femoids don't find your face attractive, it's not much of an advantage. You're much better off being 7/10 ethnic than a 5/10 whitecel for example.

Cope. A former user here even proves this by constantly slaying Asian women despite being below average in looks.

IMG 1768

IMG 1767

You don't have to be Chad to slay noodlewhores, you just have to be white. Hence JUST BE WHITE.

True, and moving to Asia isn't a realistic solution for almost anyone posting here.

Agreed.

I'd argue this makes it all the more alien when you're white and ugly as fuck.

The only incel virgins I've known from elsewhere on the net the past 20 years that are over 25/30 have been white [except londonguy]. JBW is a meme.

ItsOVER is getting looks matches or worse but HE HAD TO GO TO FUCKING ASIA. I can tell you that the Asian women where I live either go for Chads or white guys who make money, a guy like ItsOVER is invisible to them.

Cope. A former user here even proves this by constantly slaying Asian women despite being below average in looks.

View attachment 24477
View attachment 24479
View attachment 24480
View attachment 24481
You don't have to be Chad to slay noodlewhores, you just have to be white. Hence JUST BE WHITE.
While that guy's story in Asia is indeed lifefuel to us ugly whites, he's not below average facially. I'd say he's as high as upper tier normie with those blue eyes and light hair, great smile, symmetrical features, good skull shape, etc.

His problem is his absurdly ugly frame, but face >>>>> frame.

He went to Asia. I said in the west, not in the east. And btw, those girls are considered low tier in Thailand. Most Thai men don't even want them.
Lmao, see this is why you and other whitecels are considered volcels. Any foid you can possibly grab are low-tier and not worth having, you MUST have prime, blonde hair, blue eyes Stacy pussy otherwise it doesn't count.

True, and moving to Asia isn't a realistic solution for almost anyone posting here.
ItsOVER got to Asia using welfare, the guy literally doesn't fucking work. You can get to Asia easy.
I'd say he's as high as upper tier normie with those blue eyes and light hair, great smile, symmetrical features, good skull shape, etc.
THIS FUCKING COPE!

Whitecels will come up with anything to pretend JBW isn't a thing.

How many ethnic women have you approached?

Exactly. People on here constantly go on about female hypergamy then act as if it doesn't apply to ethnic women. If an ethnic women can get someone better looking, why would she pick one of us?

Lmao, see this is why you and other whitecels are considered volcels. Any foid you can possibly grab are low-tier and not worth having, you MUST have prime, blonde hair, blue eyes Stacy pussy otherwise it doesn't count.
I said to Thai men, not myself, just lol. I actually prefer Asian women as a whitecel and I would easily hook up with any of those girls.

I said to Thai men, not myself, just lol. I actually prefer Asian women as a whitecel and I would easily hook up with any of those girls.
Then go to Asia you volcel/fakecel/LARPer.

True, they're bunch of whiny copers. Why would an ethnic foid choose a 4/10 white when she already has upper tier whites orbiting her? Ethnic women in the west are no different from white women, they all feel entitled to chad. Yeah you could slay in asia or some third world shithole but who's willing and able to do that?

Then go to Asia you volcel/fakecel/LARPer.
I might do so some time next year. Right now I don't have the money (saving up for a hair transplant) and I don't know how I would deal with being in a foreign country by myself where I know no one.

ItsOVER got to Asia using welfare, the guy literally doesn't fucking work. You can get to Asia easy.
I can barely leave my house, how the fuck am I going to go to Asia? Oh that's right, I'm voluntarily this much of a pathetic piece of shit.

THIS FUCKING COPE!
1456366611152-jpg.24485

Whitecels will come up with anything to pretend JBW isn't a thing.
I wouldn't say he's high tier normie, but he mogs me pretty hard.

Why do you even care? It's not white men's fault that you're incel. Claiming that an ethic doesn't have an option that I essentially lack the capacity to even utilize doesn't make my problems disappear.

I can barely leave my house, how the fuck am I going to go to Asia? Oh that's right, I'm voluntarily this much of a pathetic piece of shit.

I wouldn't say he's high tier normie, but he mogs me pretty hard.

Why do you even care? It's not white men's fault that you're incel. Claiming that an ethic doesn't have an option that I essentially lack the capacity to even utilize doesn't make my problems disappear.
So you admit to being a volcel then? Thanks.

I just hate that you whitecel copers constantly claim shit like JBB with absolutely no proof whilst denying JBW that has mountains of evidence of being true. Also hate how many whitecel LARPers are here that the rest of you come to the defense of. Look at this thread for what I mean;
https://incels.is/threads/this-place-is-filled-with-white-chads-ethnics-are-fucked.56814

So you admit to being a volcel then? Thanks.
How is it that something which doesn't even feel voluntary makes me a volcel? Not that I really care if you think I'm volcel, but it's a genuine question. I'm pretty fucked up my man, it's like claiming that I want to be unable to participate in society. Not doing something is one thing, wishing that I didn't even have the capacity is another. I've tried all sorts of bluepilled shit, therapy, meds, nothing has helped me.

Also hate how many whitecel LARPers are here that the rest of you come to the defense of. Look at this thread for what I mean;
https://incels.is/threads/this-place-is-filled-with-white-chads-ethnics-are-fucked.56814
I'm not defending LARPers.

How is it that something which doesn't even feel voluntary makes me a volcel? Not that I really care if you think I'm volcel, but it's a genuine question. I'm pretty fucked up my man, it's like claiming that I want to be unable to participate in society. Not doing something is one thing, wishing that I didn't even have the capacity is another. I've tried all sorts of bluepilled shit, therapy, meds, nothing has helped me.
This.

I wouldn't be here if I genuinely thought I had a chance with some ethnic femoid.

How is it that something which doesn't even feel voluntary makes me a volcel?
At best you're a mentalcel, but I don't believe mentalcels exist, just volcels LARPing as mentalcels. You can leave your house and you can go get an Asain foid if you wanted.

I'm not defending LARPers.
There's not point arguing with him, he claims he's incel because of his personality.

Ethnic femoids want local men, so they can get citizenship.

JFL if you think white foreigners have it any easier than ethnics kek.

1520085328681-jpg.24481

He looks average normie here, which is basically incel in the west when you add his height and frame to it

While that guy's story in Asia is indeed lifefuel to us ugly whites, he's not below average facially. I'd say he's as high as upper tier normie with those blue eyes and light hair, great smile, symmetrical features, good skull shape, etc.

His problem is his absurdly ugly frame, but face >>>>> frame.
He is taller than me and I’m white so even if I move to Asia it’s over for me

No it doesn't. But it gives you +1 or 2 to status.

I mean would you rather be a white incel or an Indian Incel? Well theres your answer.

View attachment 24477
View attachment 24479
View attachment 24480
View attachment 24481

Exactly. People on here constantly go on about female hypergamy then act as if it doesn't apply to ethnic women. If an ethnic women can get someone better looking, why would she pick one of us?

Your race is the first thing that is most apparent. Not your bones or whatever.

is this basically saying that any whitecel that actually approached ethnik women has a gf :feelsgah:
Apparently being white makes you immune from hypergamy, all other aspects of looks theory, etc don't know why we talk about chins and shit if its white = normie/chad and ethnic = incel.