Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This place is filled with white chads. Ethnics are fucked.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
In 2-3 years all the white guys will have gfs while the ethnics will be LDARing here.

EE11DDA8 B033 456A 9DBF B8ACD309BD9D
EC418B03 3F65 40E3 AF26 F8585CBAB94C
8F9C9DED 3AD1 4D1E 82C2 7A084D17A5D1
2797735A 80B2 490C 90F7 DD08DF5CE88C

It’s fucking over for ethnics!

DD7C1150 DFEE 4928 81FE D8AE3A8DD091
CE9780A4 2B8C 436D A216 CAA68F5C0492

Holy fuck the 3rd guy, it never began for us ethnics

The boyish white guys are completely repulsive to white women. You really gotta be in asia for JBW to work. Then us whites go from incel as fuck worthless losers to unstoppable slaying GODS as soon as we cross the ocean.

*Non ugly white guys.

Sure lets cherrypick all posters with less than 100 posts who come here to brag and not the people who actually use the site. JFL @ you ethnic copers.

Yeah that's so true. Most of the white guys posting in "that thread" are larpers . There are many true whitecels too though.

The boyish white guys are completely repulsive to white women. You really gotta be in asia for JBW to work. Then us whites go from incel as fuck worthless losers to unstoppable slaying GODS as soon as we cross the ocean.

Cope, jbs love boyish white look

This is true. Even here in netherlands i see more and more good looking asian girls with young skinny frameless white boys. These faggots are often unshaven..dont work out but still manage to get a nice looking noodlewhore.

Being white is playing life on easy mode.

Cope

I may sound a little bit gay but that first guy is cute as hell :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

3rd guy would be a slayer if he got a rhino.

Cope, jbs love boyish white look

even on tinder pretty much no white girls went for orb, who was said to be the best looking guy on lookism

all asians

you gotta look like khal drago if you want white girls

There is no hope for currycels, there is literally nothing you can do.

Sure lets cherrypick all posters with less than 100 posts who come here to brag and not the people who actually use the site. JFL @ you ethnic copers.

Oh yea then why didn’t I find any attractive ethnics in the rating mega thread

acid face the 3 ones and they'll be accepted here

A white normie will escape before a ethnic chad ever will.

Have you ever seen a ethnic ascend or escape inceldom? ever seen ethnics get dates or girlfriends? It's always whites and sometimes BBC's.

Oh yea then why didn’t I find any attractive ethnics in the rating mega thread
Ethinics don't suffer as strict of societal beauty standards and have less societal competition overall as compared to whites, so they are much less likely to come to random internet forum and brag. Basically in the west, everyone expects ethnics to be losers, but whites CAN'T be losers no matter what; we have higher expectations and standards. And when they're not met, tons of whites come here to say "at least I'm better looking than those incels".

A white normie will escape before a ethnic chad ever will.

Have you ever seen a ethnic ascend or escape inceldom? ever seen ethnics get dates or girlfriends? It's always whites and sometimes BBC's.
Only one I know was @KV- he got cucked by white chad in the end.

I seriously don't understand why do these ethnics post on that thread, WTF?

Whitecel is and always has been volcel. There' s always an ethnic girl waiting for you. You CANNOT lose being white, there will be a girl willing to fuck you for that trait alone.

Whitecels don't leave their basement so they invent stories about niggers and Muslims taking their women because they're personal failures.

The same can't be said about ethnics, there is nothing except a life of inceldom unless you're extremely lucky.

Absolute fucking suicidefuel.

Ethnics slay easily with thug game.

White guys are the truest incels because for us it really is looks or rope.

No this place is a joke. It's full of normies, chadlites, and even chads. just look at the rating thread. look at how certain users are always meme-ing trolling happy as fuck laughing at our plights. trying to one-up each other in their pathetic attempts at trolling.. fucking murder me already someone please

cope ur personality gets better on the trip

people underestimate how high womens standards are nowadays because most guys on here don´t interact or approach women.

No doubt all of those guys in the first post are incel tier.

people underestimate how high womens standards are nowadays because most guys on here don´t interact or approach women.

No doubt all of those guys in the first post are incel tier.

:feelstastyman: - IQ post. The two guys in the middle would smash on tinder easily. I dare you to do an experiment if you think I'm bullshitting.

you retards interpret those pics as this forum being full of fakecels
no, it means in 2018 even average to above average looking white guys are incel. We live in the era of Just Be Black

It's over. Imagine being ethnic in a country that hates brown people where 95% of the population is white.

I tout "JBB/BBC" game working even if you're a 4/10 facially, but that blackcel in that picture.........
Man he could have thugmaxxed and have a 10 inch bbc he ain't going anywhere..

He makes faceandlms look like usher

I tout "JBB/BBC" game working even if you're a 4/10 facially, but that blackcel in that picture.........
Man he could have thugmaxxed and have a 10 inch bbc he ain't going anywhere..

He makes faceandlms look like usher

he looks like a homo erectus. some of those super-african type blacks are screwed.

even on tinder pretty much no white girls went for orb, who was said to be the best looking guy on lookism

all asians

you gotta look like khal drago if you want white girls
That is actually suicide fuel lol
Never even remotely began for ethnics
Gotta be an 8/10 ethnic to be a 5/10 white

statement of obvious

whitecels either don't wanna fuck ethnics or only want the ones outta their leagues.
View attachment 24463

ethnic women PREFERS them over men of their race but whitecels only want stacy ethnics to approach them. To white incels on this forum, JBW is a lie if 10/10 ethnic models dont break down their basement door and rape them, this proves JBW isnt real.

meanwhile ethnic men are hated by everybody. at this point we will start asking out female dogs.
Whitecel is and always has been volcel. There' s always an ethnic girl waiting for you. You CANNOT lose being white, there will be a girl willing to fuck you for that trait alone.

Whitecels don't leave their basement so they invent stories about niggers and Muslims taking their women because they're personal failures.

The same can't be said about ethnics, there is nothing except a life of inceldom unless you're extremely lucky.
Even if I wanted to racemix that wouldn't be possible because everyone here is white. Not every country is a multicultural shithole.

You curry munchers love coping by saying these white guys aren't incels,do u even realise women's standards

they are mentalcels
afraid/freezing/low/no experience with girls
(i used to be like this)

80% of you chucklefucks under 25 will have a girlfriend in a few years.

@13k
@Master

Aaaaand there it is. Lookism is dead, all the chadlites have arrived. Now this site will be a chadlite-LARP.

@13k
@Master

Aaaaand there it is. Lookism is dead, all the chadlites have arrived. Now this site will be a chadlite-LARP.
>will be

Take a look at ratings megathread

This is true. Even here in netherlands i see more and more good looking asian girls with young skinny frameless white boys. These faggots are often unshaven..dont work out but still manage to get a nice looking noodlewhore.

Being white is playing life on easy mode.
Fuck off with the "JBW" shit, it pisses me off. You don't get a free Asian girlfriend from being tall and white, it doesn't work like that. Maybe in some Asian country, but not in the west. You still have to compete with every other white guy and Chadlite tier ethnic guy out there.