Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Being tall feels good

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
inb4 brag, I'm 5'4 which is around 163 to 165 cm according to google

But I've had a few cases where i was taller than someone that wasn't a child. Felt good standing next to them.

Anyway, FUCK TALLFAGS

The only time I feel tall is when I go to my local store

inb4 brag, I'm 5'4 which is around 163 to 165 cm according to google

But I've had a few cases where i was taller than someone that wasn't a child. Felt good standing next to them.

Anyway, FUCK TALLFAGS
View attachment 641868
Quit bullying fellow manlets, I don't feel like I'm better when I'm taller than someone.

I am 5’7 which is too short even for 5’ girls, I feel the pain

I'm a giant dwarf

I’m 6’5 but really non-NT and a complete retard. Trust me I’m one of you guys:chad:

Tall males can be opressive, they are, they know, unconsciously they will always register the short one was more childish than them. You can feel protected if you want, if a tall male somehow wants to respond that way to you, but would be uncomfortable. Tall opression, tall threat.

another anti-lanklet sperg thread. eat shit OP .

Tall males can be opressive, they are, they know, unconsciously they will always register the short one was more childish than them. You can feel protected if you want, if a tall male somehow wants to respond that way to you, but would be uncomfortable. Tall opression, tall threat.
Manlets must keep firearms in order to protect themselves from uppity tallfags. Being tall just makes you a bigger target :feelsdevil:

Exterminate all those over 6ft (in vidya games)

I’m 5’7 and 5’5 or up foids don’t even look at you :feels:

I am pretty short but compared to the under 5ft Central American goblinas I see so many of I feel like a giant :feelshaha:

I hate tallfags, but the worst thing about being short isn't just how you're height-mogged by every man you see outside, it's also getting height-mogged by toilets all the time. I went out to a number of Kruidvat stores this week and while they were both in two different villages, both of them employed 6'3 toilets (one Stacylite, one had a Stacy body but ugly face) at cash registers. One was laughing when she saw me as if she meant to be laughing at the fact that she's an inch taller than me. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Even if I'd wear lifts I'd still be shorter than the vast majority of men I notice outside. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I hate tallfags, but the worst thing about being short isn't just how you're height-mogged by every man you see outside, it's also getting height-mogged by toilets all the time. I went out to a number of Kruidvat stores this week and while they were both in two different villages, both of them employed 6'3 toilets (one Stacylite, one had a Stacy body but ugly face) at cash registers. One was laughing when she saw me as if she meant to be laughing at the fact that she's an inch taller than me. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Even if I'd wear lifts I'd still be shorter than the vast majority of men I notice outside. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Your fault living in netherland

Your fault living in netherland

You can't choose where you're born. :feelswhat: Moving out isn't an option either... It's more like the Netherprison for me, especially as a Black Latino, the least desirable option for any toilet. :blackpill:

You can't choose where you're born. :feelswhat: Moving out isn't an option either... It's more like the Netherprison for me, especially as a Black Latino, the least desirable option for any toilet. :blackpill:
Volcel if you dont want move to Argentina

yes just hit the gym get a haricut and take a shower bro :soy::bluepill:
The heightpill is the most brutal undeniable blackpill :blackpill:.
An ugly tallfag's problem can be fixed by getting cosmetic surgery and gym maxxing. A manlet is stuck forever as a manlet no matter what he does.The shorter a manlet is, the less society will take him seriously as a man. Tallfags not only mog manlets hard, they naturally command more respect, they are preferred by foids, and can athletemaxx. There's something to be said when even chadlets are insecure about their height

Last edited: