Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Being tall and ugly is just as brutal as being short

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
People do not automatically respect you for being tall despite what some of you say here. I'm 6'1 and I have been called a downy, a pedo, ugly, gross, deformed. Almost every insult imaginable to my face. I've received absolutely 0 respect or attention from girls.

You aren't tall, but yeah, I agree

You aren't tall

Bubble Chat Stupid Sticker - Bubble chat Stupid Dumb - Discover & Share GIFs

add autism and it's gg

i was called gay multiple times for my voice and young looking face

People do not automatically respect you for being tall despite what some of you say here. I'm 6'1 and I have been called a downy, a pedo, ugly, gross, deformed. Almost every insult imaginable to my face. I've received absolutely 0 respect or attention from girls.
same

you are considered an ogre

check out Todd Toddington, the famous 6'4 incel blogger, women treated him like a creep all his life

Just imagine if you were short :feelsugh:

When you're tall but ugly all you do is just scare normies.

been called disgusting by foids because I have ogre-like face and on top of that I am short.

No it isn't. Height is the most discriminated trait out of all.

I used to be short. The only difference is people picked on me for my height. Now it's my looks.
Now you get 0 respect you said, if you were short, you'll get -10 respect though. Think about it.

Yu
You are probably a lanky 6'1 , get bigger with muscles and nobody will say nothing. Taller people tend to have better education, better job, more money and offspring, so it's strange to me that you can't have some respect even by strangers

Yu

You are probably a lanky 6'1 , get bigger with muscles and nobody will say nothing. Taller people tend to have better education, better job, more money and offspring, so it's strange to me that you can't have some respect even by strangers
Ugliness.

I knew a 6'1 blue eyed blonde guy in college. Dude was an absolute subhuman and even had a very generic nerd voice

Fuck off dude. I have a tallfag friend who is a 2/10 in face and he has a gf.

I don't know bro man respect physical size more than face , maybe the bone of your face are extremely soy and weak . I am a manlet so I don't know how is like to be tall but for sure man respect more physical size than face , maybe female the opposite . Are you retruded with a weak jaw?
Ugliness.

Fuck off dude. I have a tallfag friend who is a 2/10 in face and he has a gf.
They have probably the same relationship that Destiny had if he is under 6'2

I don't know bro man respect physical size more than face , maybe the bone of your face are extremely soy and weak . I am a manlet so I don't know how is like to be tall but for sure man respect more physical size than face , maybe female the opposite . Are you retruded with a weak jaw?
Face is everything. If you're ugly height won't be respected. You'll just be seen as a creep.

True u r saying the truth the brutal one

Height can help you compensate. Face is ultimately the defining factor.

Better to be big and ugly than just ugly. I'm small. If I were big people would at least be intimidated by me.

Height can help you compensate. Face is ultimately the defining factor.
5'2 manlet with a chad face I don't think get more respect that an ugly tall

Brocel just workout, get a good career and post your height on Tinder. You will no longer be incel lol. You don't belong here beinh 6'2.
Bluepilled advice. Get a good career? I have a subhuman IQ and speech impediment.

By the way how tall u r @Stupid Clown

It depends on whether you are a lanky, weak type with narrow shoulders or a strong, masculine type with broad shoulders and big hands.
I doubt that st. BlackOps2cel was respected or had a sexual life.