Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Being tall and ugly is just as brutal as being short

dnr fakecel
Was he a fakecel?

1 Srv7u3xDx069WG6UyVsePQ 2

People do not automatically respect you for being tall despite what some of you say here. I'm 6'1 and I have been called a downy, a pedo, ugly, gross, deformed. Almost every insult imaginable to my face. I've received absolutely 0 respect or attention from girls.
just plastic surgery

6'1 is average in nw europe.

Even if the "just be tall" theory were true (which highly doubt is the case), 6'1 is definitely not enough. I'm also 6'1 and ugly and can attest to that. Of course my SMV is bigger than if I were a manlet, but the different is irrelevant since I'm sub 4.

6'1 is the average male height in places like the Netherlands and Croatia. "Just be tall" is the theory that you'll ascend even if very ugly if you're like 6'5 or more, as far as I understand it. Of course there are people who think 6'1 is enough to compensate for sub 4 face but those people are utterly delusional.

you are considered an ogre

check out Todd Toddington, the famous 6'4 incel blogger, women treated him like a creep all his life
Yes, but he's rarely been insulted by anyone. Height does at least give you some respect, and probably causes women to fear.

Unless you are deformed, face is easier to fix than height

I'm 6'3 and still a virgin, I'm incredibly skinny, weak frame, weak jaw, long skinny horse face and overbite due to mouth breathing plus I'm a mental cell.

Women are repulsed by me.

Anyone who says height is everything is delusional. Women dont care about height if you look like a subhuman.

People do not automatically respect you for being tall despite what some of you say here. I'm 6'1 and I have been called a downy, a pedo, ugly, gross, deformed. Almost every insult imaginable to my face. I've received absolutely 0 respect or attention from girls.
You’re not tall

Same.

Height is more of a cutoff than it is a requirement to the vast majority of people.

I'm 6'1 and I have been called a downy, a pedo, ugly, gross, deformed. Almost every insult imaginable to my face. I've received absolutely 0 respect or attention from girls.
Now imagine if you were 5'1. :feelsseriously:

dont care nigger. at least most people dont literally look down on you