Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

being part of a popular group and not being socially retarded is most of what you need to fuck bitches out of your league

Is this true?

• Yes, looks are cope, it's all about being NT and social connections

• No, it's mostly about looks

• You need both to be NT and good looking

• Swamp knives

Results are only viewable after voting.
Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
being part of a popular group and not being socially retarded is most of what you need to fuck bitches, even out of your league physically.

Is this true?
Lifefuel if it is.

you are not fucking a girl out of your league. period.

and normie looks-wise, could be slightly below, but not too much. And yeah.

Yes but it literally just depends on if you’re a cumskin and above average height tbh

@Rhaast

Idgaf, I see it irl all the time. I'm not going to say it doesn't happen because some people hijacked the blackpill and treat it like a religion now.

@Rhaast

Idgaf, I see it irl all the time. I'm not going to say it doesn't happen because some people hijacked the blackpill and treat it like a religion now.
yea you lost all your credibility here after complaining about only getting 40 likes on tinder.

yea you lost all your credibility here after complaining about only getting 40 likes on tinder.
what does that have to do with anything? I'm a khhv. I did experiments with guys that have gfs and have had hookups that got 1 - 5 likes.

what does that have to do with anything? I'm a khhv. I did experiments with guys that have gfs and have had hookups that got 1 - 5 likes.
you lost credibility. nothing that you say even matters. especially your retarded cherrypicking, anecdotes and outliermaxxxing to prove your garbage bluepill theories.

you lost credibility. nothing that you say even matters. especially your retarded cherrypicking, anecdotes and outliermaxxxing to prove your garbage bluepill theories.
Lost credibility in what way lmao, it's not like anyone here agrees with me which is fine, they can cope with thinking that anyone below Chad is betabuxxing landwhale trannies - that is until a slightly above average guy joins this forum and suddenly he's a fakecel slayer.