Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being next to a oneitis for a whole day?

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★★★
I’m so in love with my two online oneitses, I want to be next to any of them, do ya feel me?

I would be fully healed if I got to spend a whole day with any of my online oneitises, how about you?

Pancakecel

I’m so in love with my two online oneitses, I want to be next to any of them, do ya feel me?

I would be fully healed if I got to spend a whole day with any of my online oneitises, how about you?
they’ll never be next to you

How do you manage to have an online oneitis? Women are only in my presence when they need to be for social situations such as class, their job etc.

Cuck, do you know they are being fucked while ghosting you daily

They probably wouldn't be my oneitis anymore, as they'd have to fart at some point

No, you would feel worse, because they will never see you the way you see them and that will hurt you