Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being low IQ or talentless incel is hell, you feel inferior to normies in all aspects!

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★
At least high IQ incels or talentcels have something they can be smug about and one up normies on. Low IQ failurecels such as myself don't even have the lifefuel of mogging normies in anything. The whole existence of low IQ talentless truecels is just to serve as an example of what not to be. Or for others to feel better about themselves.

Do you know the pain of trying to improve or be decent something only for a normie to come along and destroy you at it? For instance despite having all the time in the world to focus on a skill, I still suck meanwhile normies with actual lives and maybe 1/3rd of the free time come along and outperform me without breaking a sweat?

For instance in a popular fps game, I have been playing for over 5 years and still am stuck in a shit tier rank! While normies who maybe have half the hours are already in the top!

In a similar vein, I have been riding bicycles every week for almost a decade and still have shit stamina while normies can join a new sport and mog me in a few months!

Being incel is bad enough, now I have to be worthless at everything too? It ruins motivation to do anything when stupid normies are mogging me in everything! Why do I have to be a complete fucking failure! :cryfeels:

I spent 5000 hours in cs go, but I never became an esportsman and didn’t even come close to it

I spent 5000 hours in cs go, but I never became an esportsman and didn’t even come close to it
That's the game I am talking about! I spend about 1500 hours and still silver 4!

spent like nearly some 5000 on league, stayed gold. Uninstalled.

That's the game I am talking about! I spend about 1500 hours and still silver 4!
Lol, by 1500hrs I was a legendary eagle master but my progress didn't move much after 3000hrs, I still haven't gotten past level 6 faceit

It's even worse if you're high iq and poor and living with parents and cant get out due to being on their housing.

Lol, by 1500hrs I was a legendary eagle master but my progress didn't move much after 3000hrs, I still haven't gotten past level 6 faceit
Mogged even by other incels. :feelsrope:

In a similar vein, I have been riding bicycles every week for almost a decade and still have shit stamina while normies can join a new sport and mog me in a few months!

Very nice. I used to ride bicycles before 2020.

Vlcsnap 2022 06 15 07h04m08s076

Vlcsnap 2022 06 15 07h03m56s480

Vlcsnap 2022 06 07 10h10m24s608

Vlcsnap 2022 06 02 07h48m35s932

It's even worse if you're high iq and poor and living with parents and cant get out due to being on their housing.
How can you be poor if high IQ? I don't understand, can't you use your IQ to make money?

How can you be poor if high IQ? I don't understand, can't you use your IQ to make money?
In this day and age, connections are more valuable than intelligence alone. Furthermore, you can be easily replaced by a less competent person who happens to be there to fill a diversity quota. That is how many women and racial minorities climb up the hierarchical ladder, by the way. Long gone are the days when you actually needed to have intelligence or talent to perform a task. Now you just whine about racism or misogyny and get the job you are looking for, otherwise that company or institution will be boycotted by the Jewish-owned government.

In this day and age, connections are more valuable than intelligence alone. Furthermore, you can be easily replaced by a less competent person who happens to be there to fill a diversity quota. That is how many women and racial minorities climb up the hierarchical ladder, by the way. Long gone are the days when you actually needed to have intelligence or talent to perform a task. Now you just whine about racism or misogyny and get the job you are looking for, otherwise that company or institution will be boycotted by the Jewish-owned government.
Hmm. I have never been on the receiving end of one of these quotas. Probably because being ugly overrides any sort of job market rigging.

Long gone are the days when you actually needed to have intelligence or talent to perform a task. Now you just whine about racism or misogyny and get the job you are looking for, otherwise that company or institution will be boycotted by the Jewish-owned government.
Ngl, I wish I could take advantage of this with my autism. But it seems that the left, and the jewish-owned government don't care about us autists, same as everyone else. I'm kinda desperate, career-wise.

brutal. you should military Maxx use GI bill for degree and then use ur IQ to get high paying STEM job(AI,Tech,doctor, finance).

At least high IQ incels or talentcels have something they can be smug about and one up normies on. Low IQ failurecels such as myself don't even have the lifefuel of mogging normies in anything. The whole existence of low IQ talentless truecels is just to serve as an example of what not to be. Or for others to feel better about themselves.

Do you know the pain of trying to improve or be decent something only for a normie to come along and destroy you at it? For instance despite having all the time in the world to focus on a skill, I still suck meanwhile normies with actual lives and maybe 1/3rd of the free time come along and outperform me without breaking a sweat?

For instance in a popular fps game, I have been playing for over 5 years and still am stuck in a shit tier rank! While normies who maybe have half the hours are already in the top!

Being incel is bad enough, now I have to be worthless at everything too? It ruins motivation to do anything when stupid normies are mogging me in everything! Why do I have to be a complete fucking failure! :cryfeels:
Big truth. I have been spending 3-4 hours daily in addition to work on interview preparation for months. While many normalfags get high paying jobs with a lot less studying cause they have better luck and IQ. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Trucels need study 400-600 hours for what normal fags get in 100-150 :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Yeah, I am on he other side of the coin.
I did really shit in school from primary up to undergrad, school is boring and the people suck.
Then by some miracle I got into graduate school in STEM, so I decided to try and and now I balance a full time job and a 3.9 GPA.

But none of that shit matters.

Because I'm short, I'm Slavic, I'm bald and I had cancer twice. Therefore, I have to fight for scraps when it comes to jobs.

My first job out of school was in 2018, I was making 40k a year, after job hopping, now in 2022, I make 105k a year.

It took me 4 years to jump 65k in salary, but I'm in my late 20s. I work with new grads in tech who make the same money as I do with degrees in marketing and no former experience.

It is a sick fucking joke. IQ doesn't mean shit because even if you can do everything solo, you are still stuck doing things by yourself.

Yeah, I am on he other side of the coin.
I did really shit in school from primary up to undergrad, school is boring and the people suck.
Then by some miracle I got into graduate school in STEM, so I decided to try and and now I balance a full time job and a 3.9 GPA.

But none of that shit matters.

Because I'm short, I'm Slavic, I'm bald and I had cancer twice. Therefore, I have to fight for scraps when it comes to jobs.

My first job out of school was in 2018, I was making 40k a year, after job hopping, now in 2022, I make 105k a year.

It took me 4 years to jump 65k in salary, but I'm in my late 20s. I work with new grads in tech who make the same money as I do with degrees in marketing and no former experience.

It is a sick fucking joke. IQ doesn't mean shit because even if you can do everything solo, you are still stuck doing things by yourself.
you mog me hard. IQ means a lot. I am struggling daily with tech interviews for the good jobs due to lower IQ. IQ means more efficient studying -> higher probability of better job -> more money -> more copes.

Totally agree.

I think IQ is overrated for today's job market. You can't really start a business in today's world without your parents being rich or at least well connected. I'd have rather be average or below average IQ but have rich, well connected parents. I've had conversations with guys that went to Ivy League schools that didn't appear to be genius level IQ by any stretch and chuckled when I saw how much their fancy Ivy League degrees would cost but what I didn't appreciate at the time is that you don't go to elite universities for the knowledge per se but the connections.

They really make all the difference between a CEO telling his HR bitch to open up an interview slot for you versus it being thrown in the trashbin like all the others. Similar to how these dumb frats work...yes they're dumb and you pay a good amount to be in one but it's the connections you're making there that's gonna help you out in the long run. As well as multiple opportunities to ascend with whores :feelsdevil: