Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

being fat was the worst part of my life

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
i had no father and my mother was a retard who gave me a fuck ton of portions and sugary shit, most of my childhood I was always obese for my age and it was hell tbh. Everyone looks at you with disgust, they wish you weren't 10 miles near them, noone wants to be associated with you. Not to mention that any so called "friends" you make will simply want you around so they can make you the butt of every joke imaginable. Noone calls you by your name, noone remembers you for anything you did, you'll just be the "fat kid" and nothing else. Whenever food, weights, excersize or any fucking thing related to weight, people will take the opportunity to ridicule you, it's like NPC dialogue jfl. Must've totally been my bad personality. This isn't even the pure physical traits too tbh, you cant move long without losing energy, you're addicted eating, cannot stop yourself from binging and you're often struggling to breathe jfl

Last edited:
I’ve never been fat but I gotta be careful since my mom gives me mammoth portions of food as well

High metabolism will never allow me to be fat

Same. I feel like my metabolism will give out at like 30 though and I’ll be fucked :dafuckfeels:

Your not fat anymore right?
nearly, lost a decent amount of weight but im still over the average tbh, lost the motivation to do so. It's legit weird to see how differently everyone treats you when you're less fat

i was also a fatcel too until i lost it, made me know what i looked like with low bf :feelsrope:

It slows down in your 30's I think. That's why a lot of thin people become fat as they age if they don't diet or exercise.

Fatcels = volcels... until they slim down ONCE. After that fatcels = highIQcels.

High metabolism is a MEME.
Hardly a difference of 100-500 cals.
If you eat MORE calories than you burn you'll get fat irrespective of your metabolism.
You must have less fat cells and less hunger hormones. That's why you're slim.

making your child obese is basically child abuse tbh

I have always been lanky as fuck, partly because my mom is a divorced chain smoker who hates me so I always had to make food for myself. cooking is a nice skill to have

I feel sorry for you