Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being Born Ugly is a Curse from God

L

Lestat

Banned
-
He hates u.
Most people biologically find ugly/below average males repulsive.
So if u fall into that category, ur ENTIRE life will be literally hell unless u become a hermit or monk.

To function in society u really need a certain level of looks. 
To just be a friend with women u need to look good. 
To be invited to parties u need to look good.
To be treated with respect u need to look good.

Proof that god is ur enemy.

God isn't my enemy because he doesn't exist. What really hates you is nothing. Nothing hates you. The only thing that made you this way is poor genetics.

Kointo said:
God isn't my enemy because he doesn't exist. What really hates you is nothing. Nothing hates you. The only thing that made you this way is poor genetics.

jagged0 said:

Kointo said:

people like u are the reason inceldom is so bad right now.

Lestat said:
people like u are the reason inceldom is so bad right now.

Religious nuts like you are the reason inceldom is so bad right now. 

What kind of delusional person still has faith in a fucking higher power when nothing good has happened to them in life? How can you believe in something so illogical that lacks any proof? Why can't you think for yourself and not follow some idiotic doctrine that was made to keep humans in line like sheep?

Kointo said:

What kind of delusional person still has faith in a fucking higher power when nothing good has happened to them in life? How can you believe in something so illogical that lacks any proof? Why can't you think for yourself and not follow some idiotic doctrine that was made to keep humans in line like sheep?

ah yea, because our ancestors were without god right?

Kointo said:

with religion, less whoredom, women more controlled = less inceldom.
If u were smart, u would promote religion even if u didnt believe in it.

Lestat said:

this

Lestat said:
Kointo said:

Lestat said:

If you were smart, you wouldn't let religions manipulate your mind into thinking it does much good. It's there only to control and keep humans in line. Do you enjoy being manipulated? Do you enjoy being controlled?

]
Lestat said:
this[/quote]

Kointo said:
If you were smart, you wouldn't let religions manipulate your mind into thinking it does much good. It's there only to control and keep humans in line. Do you enjoy being manipulated? Do you enjoy being controlled?

it's all the contrary

It's the work of Satan. You think God would create subhumans like us?

Homosapicuckus said:
It's the work of Satan. You think God would create subhumans like us?

totally the contrary, jesus..........

Kointo said:

i dont even believe in religion and i am against pastors and churches for lying to people.
however it was much better in the past for subhuman males when christianity had more power. U didnt even have to believe in it, just lie and say u did and u wud get a virgin jailbait once u had a decent job and were in shape. 

If u were smart u wud have gotten what I said by now.......................

I can't exclude that maybe a higher force or being created us.(Doesn't meam that I believe in it)This thing wouldn't be like a human,isn't omnipotent,maybe doesn't even live and wouldn't interact with us. Even a real god like in christianity wouldn't give life a real meaning and he would be a sadistic bastard if he doesn't make everything equal and lets "free will" happen.

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/QZ8hefESt7c[/video]

This is gold

Lestat said:
i dont even believe in religion and i am against pastors and churches for lying to people.
however it was much better in the past for subhuman males when christianity had more power. U didnt even have to believe in it, just lie and say u did and u wud get a virgin jailbait once u had a decent job and were in shape. 

If u were smart u wud have gotten what I said by now.......................

I don't give a shit if it would've gotten me a worthless slut to fuck. Why would I prioritize that over the freedom to not go to a silly church everyday for the rest of my life? Why would I stoop down to those levels just for some whore who wants Chad more than me anyway?

Jesus wasn't attractive:

"He grew up before him like a tender shoot,
and like a root out of dry ground.
He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him,
nothing in his appearance that we should desire him."

Kointo said:

Brutal truth. Instead, people want to fantasize that some omnipotent being picks and chooses who looks like what. Lets be realistic.

nausea said:
I already quoted both the q'ran and the bible

Good literary works, I must say. The Bible more than the Qu'ran though.

Kointo said:
I don't give a shit if it would've gotten me a worthless slut to fuck. Why would I prioritize that over the freedom to not go to a silly church everyday for the rest of my life? Why would I stoop down to those levels just for some whore who wants Chad more than me anyway?

wanna a link?

QuantumDummy said:
Brutal truth. Instead, people want to fantasize that some omnipotent being picks and chooses who looks like what. Lets be realistic.

Delusional religious people are never realistic or logical in their thinking. They use their emotions more than reasoning.

QuantumDummy said:

no man it's not that, our ancestors knew this

Kointo said:
Delusional religious people are never realistic or logical in their thinking. They use their emotions more than reasoning.

wallahi ! you are the one pretending to disconnect logic from emotion !

Kointo said:
nausea said:
wanna a link?
Sperm wars?
no

Kointo said:

holy fuck at this cope hahahaha

nausea said:
no man it's not that, our ancestors knew this

Our ancestors didn't know shit. They were too busy coming up with ways to survive. They didn't have the time to think about these things.

Greek philosophers and Heian Japanese aristocrats maybe...

[font=Merriweather, Georgia,]Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time![/font]

[font=Merriweather, Georgia,]But He loves you. He loves you[/font]

Lestat said:
holy fuck at this cope hahahaha

Why is it cope? You prioritize sex over freedom of speech and expression?

Kointo said:
Our ancestors didn't know shit. They were too busy coming up with ways to survive. They didn't have the time to think about these things.

Greek philosophers and Heian Japanese aristocrats maybe...

man, gosh

links incoming, please wait because I have ti link two threads

nausea said:
wallahi ! you are the one pretending to disconnect logic from emotion !

I am not. If you were logical then you would see no evidence to suggest the existence of a god or multiple gods, or any supernatural powers.

nausea said:
man, gosh

links incoming, please wait because I have ti link two threads

What links?

https://incels.is/Thread-BlackPill-Carl-Gustav-Jung-a-blackpilled-genius at least watch the video about myths and read the last quote from the book I made

https://incels.is/Thread-Werner-Herzog-thread the videos about the cave

Kointo said:
Why is it cope? You prioritize sex over freedom of speech and expression?

i thought this was an incel website desperate for a gf and sex.
Also church is only one day a week for a couple hours. 

Also u dont even have to go. Like if christianity was ruling right now, i still wudnt go to church
but I wud benefit since the standards for males wud be far less right now.
I wud easily get a girl and most here wud too.

Lestat said:
i thought this was an incel website desperate for a gf and sex.

It is, but I don't see sex as a priority anymore. It's an animalistic desire that is possible to suppress.

Kointo said:
It is, but I don't see sex as a priority anymore. It's an animalistic desire that is possible to suppress.

Depends on how high your T and sex drive is

nausea said:
https://incels.is/Thread-BlackPill-Carl-Gustav-Jung-a-blackpilled-genius at least watch the video about myths and read the last quote from the book I made

https://incels.is/Thread-Werner-Herzog-thread the videos about the cave

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=54&v=RfB56ErylIM[/video]

This doesn't matter in the slightest. A man without myth is a man without falsehoods.

It isn't a mutilation of a human being. It is a broken shackle.

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/WEi3Gaptaas[/video]

Fuck I love this dude

Facade said:
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/WEi3Gaptaas[/video]

Fuck I love this dude

Life isn't sacred. Life has no value. It is no more valuable than a rock.

Kointo said:
Life isn't sacred. Life has no value. It is no more valuable than a rock.

That's what he says?

Kointo said:
This doesn't matter in the slightest. A man without myth is a man without falsehoods.

It isn't a mutilation of a human being. It is a broken shackle.
for you know better than him, history, antropology and every other working mind eh?

Kointo said:
Yeah. I'm agreeing with him.

yea because that dude saved many lives eh?

nausea said:
yea because that dude saved many lives eh?

And what would that prove? Life isn't valuable. It doesn't deserve saving.

this thread was about how horrible life is for an ugly male
and how religion can save incels.
I dont care whether religion is true or not or even wanted people to argue about that.
I only care for the benefit of myself in dating.
Just shut the fuck up, i dont give a shit if u think ur an edgy atheist.
U are part of the problem causing inceldom letting women whore around

Lestat said:
I dont care whether religion is true or not or even wanted people to argue about that.
glorious

Kointo said:
And what would that prove? Life isn't valuable. It doesn't deserve saving.

are you speaking philosophy?

Lestat said:

Maybe it can, but at what cost? It's a scam and a lie. Edgy? What is that supposed to refer to?

nausea said:
are you speaking philosophy?

I'm speaking truth.