Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even nigs are waking up to the JQ while whites think Israel is their greatest ally

They ain't waking up to shit. They're just seething because Niggerstinians are getting killed. If the kikes kept genociding Whites only they would still be cheering them on.

Boomer whites are an interesting demographic.
IMG 4009

You get very emotional over this subject, which means you probably belong to a people that have been subjugated by the Jews. Now that I think about it, you have never mentioned your race. Of course there is a racial motivation behind it. Otherwise, you would not be so passionate about this subject to the point of insulting me. What is the problem, baby hands? Did some creepy old Jew rape you and your family? Have your brown people been humiliated by the Jews and now you are mad about it? Cry me a river, mudboy.
lol so many fallacies here.

1. I've already stated my race multiple times before, not my problem you're a newfag
2. Whatever flavor of European you are is definitley more subjugated by Ashkenazis
3. I am passionate about this because Ashkenazis are snow niggers, yet people like you deny it
The PCA diagram below shows us that Jews are not members of the White race:

View attachment 968297

They clearly have a genetic proximity to Greeks and Italians in that PCA. It's also funny how you ignore this where it shows many Ashkenazis (purple) show closeness with SE Europeans (blue), let alone NW Europeans (green)

Science is not your friend here:

View attachment 968300

Learn to read your studies before spamming them, niggerbrain

>the exact dividing line between a Jewish and non-Jewish cluster will vary across sample sets, which, in practice, would reduce the accuracy of the prediction.

>Jewish subjects that did not know their type but could provide information on grandparent country of origin, the vast majority had Eastern or Central European ancestry, and none had Mediterranean or Middle Eastern ancestry.

Holy fuck, that's funny! These Ashkenazis are SO FUCKING white, they dont even have Mediterranean ancestory! It's all German/Slavic blood!!!

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
From your this study, we can see quite clearly via the y-DNA chart that Jews are not White. Your Eastern European Jews are grouping with Syrians and such:

View attachment 968303

Holy kek. Y-DNA? Is this how badly you want to cope? Autosmal DNA is what matters, Y-DNA only looks at paternal lineage. Very pathetic attempt to grasp at straws
Another study that proves the Jews are not White:

View attachment 968305
All this does is prove my point. Ashkenazis clearly shift closer to Europeans and it's obvious why. Because they have SIGNIFICANT European DNA. Curious how you dont have a link to the study where this is from.
I can do this all day:

View attachment 968308

>More y-dna nonsense.

Yaaawn
If you wish, I can show you twenty more depicting the same result.

Even some Jews acknowledge that they are not White:

Jews saying they are not white is as relevant as somalis saying they are not black. What matters is genetics.

Again, learn to read your own studies so you dont embarass yourself

>According to the autosomal polymorphisms the investigated Jewish populations do not share a common origin, and Eastern European Jews are closer to Italians in particular and to Europeans in general than to the other Jewish populations.

Keep in mind, here when they say "other Jewish populations", they basically mean Sephardic (brown) Jews. So this is basically outright confirmation that Ashkenazi/Eastern European Jews are closer to Italians and Europeans than to MENA Jews.

>The close genetic resemblance to Italians accords with the historical presumption that Ashkenazi Jews started their migrations across Europe in Italy and with historical evidence that conversion to Judaism was common in ancient Rome.

>Ashkenazi Jews are not at all close to the Adygei population, and similarly to what is seen in table table1,1, their smallest distance is to Italians and then to Greeks.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE, this study you linked claims Italians and Greeks are CLOSER to Middle Easterners than ASHKENAZIS are. THIS STUDY SAYS Ashkenazis ARE WHITER THAN SHITALIANS AND GAYREEKS:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

>Unlike the assertion of Need et al. [51] on the midway position, and again similarly to what is seen in table table1,1, Italians and Greeks are closer to the Middle Eastern populations than Ashkenazi Jews.:feelsokman:

>North Italians (Bergamo and Tuscany) are a little closer to the (Sephradic) Jewish and Middle Eastern populations than Ashkenazi Jews. :feelshaha:

>The Italians from Tuscany in Behar et al. [54] are also closer to the (Sephardic) Jewish and Middle Eastern populations than Ashkenazi Jews.:bigbrain:

>When one compares the autosomal distances of Eastern European Jews (current study) or Ashkenazi Jews (in Atzmon et al. [53] and Behar et al. [54]) from the Jewish populations that were investigated in the current study, Iraqi, Iranian, Moroccan, Yemenite and Ethiopian Jews, one finds perfect agreement.

The study outright says Ashkenazis are closer to Europeans than they are to Iraqi, Iranian, Morccan, Yemenite Jews in THREE studies

>EEJ or Ashkenazi Jews are much closer to non-Jewish Europeans than to these Jewish populations in all three studies.
Holy hell, learn to read. This study is about Jewish corpses being analzyed from the 1300s, yeah, no fucking shit they're not gonna be as mixed as modern jews 700 fucking years later.

Also:

>In the PCA plot, EAJ individuals overlapped with MAJ, as well as with other European Mediterranean populations.

kek. Needless to say, this study is analyzing a few corpses from germany, hardly relevant to the total Ashkenazi population.

You REAK of desperation.

Last edited:

1. I've already stated my race multiple times before, not my problem you're a newfag
2. Whatever flavor of European you are is definitley more subjugated by Ashkenazis
3. I am passionate about this because Ashkenazis are snow niggers, yet people like you deny it

They clearly have a genetic proximity to Greeks and Italians in that PCA. It's also funny how you ignore this where it shows many Ashkenazis (purple) show closeness with SE Europeans (blue), let alone NW Europeans (green)

View attachment 968784

>the exact dividing line between a Jewish and non-Jewish cluster will vary across sample sets, which, in practice, would reduce the accuracy of the prediction.

>Jewish subjects that did not know their type but could provide information on grandparent country of origin, the vast majority had Eastern or Central European ancestry, and none had Mediterranean or Middle Eastern ancestry.

Holy fuck, that's funny! These Ashkenazis are SO FUCKING white, they dont even have Mediterranean ancestory! It's all German/Slavic blood!!!

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Holy kek. Y-DNA? Is this how badly you want to cope? Autosmal DNA is what matters, Y-DNA only looks at paternal lineage. Very pathetic attempt to grasp at straws

All this does is prove my point. Ashkenazis clearly shift closer to Europeans and it's obvious why. Because they have SIGNIFICANT European DNA. Curious how you dont have a link to the study where this is from.

>More y-dna nonsense.

Yaaawn

Jews saying they are not white is as relevant as somalis saying they are not black. What matters is genetics.

>According to the autosomal polymorphisms the investigated Jewish populations do not share a common origin, and Eastern European Jews are closer to Italians in particular and to Europeans in general than to the other Jewish populations.

Keep in mind, here when they say "other Jewish populations", they basically mean Sephardic (brown) Jews. So this is basically outright confirmation that Ashkenazi/Eastern European Jews are closer to Italians and Europeans than to MENA Jews.

>The close genetic resemblance to Italians accords with the historical presumption that Ashkenazi Jews started their migrations across Europe in Italy and with historical evidence that conversion to Judaism was common in ancient Rome.

>Ashkenazi Jews are not at all close to the Adygei population, and similarly to what is seen in table table1,1, their smallest distance is to Italians and then to Greeks.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE, this study you linked claims Italians and Greeks are CLOSER to Middle Easterners than ASHKENAZIS are. THIS STUDY SAYS Ashkenazis ARE WHITER THAN SHITALIANS AND GAYREEKS:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

>Unlike the assertion of Need et al. [51] on the midway position, and again similarly to what is seen in table table1,1, Italians and Greeks are closer to the Middle Eastern populations than Ashkenazi Jews.:feelsokman:

>North Italians (Bergamo and Tuscany) are a little closer to the (Sephradic) Jewish and Middle Eastern populations than Ashkenazi Jews. :feelshaha:

>The Italians from Tuscany in Behar et al. [54] are also closer to the (Sephardic) Jewish and Middle Eastern populations than Ashkenazi Jews.:bigbrain:

>When one compares the autosomal distances of Eastern European Jews (current study) or Ashkenazi Jews (in Atzmon et al. [53] and Behar et al. [54]) from the Jewish populations that were investigated in the current study, Iraqi, Iranian, Moroccan, Yemenite and Ethiopian Jews, one finds perfect agreement.

The study outright says Ashkenazis are closer to Europeans than they are to Iraqi, Iranian, Morccan, Yemenite Jews in THREE studies

>EEJ or Ashkenazi Jews are much closer to non-Jewish Europeans than to these Jewish populations in all three studies.

Holy hell, learn to read. This study is about Jewish corpses being analzyed from the 1300s, yeah, no fucking shit they're not gonna be as mixed as modern jews 700 fucking years later.

Also:

>In the PCA plot, EAJ individuals overlapped with MAJ, as well as with other European Mediterranean populations.

kek. Needless to say, this study is analyzing a few corpses from germany, hardly relevant to the total Ashkenazi population.

You REAK of desperation.
You're so ignorant and dishonest that I don't know why I'm wasting my time with you. You're not even White. Your race is inferior to mine. It's not like we need you; you need us because you're the inferiors.

You're so ignorant and dishonest that I don't know why I'm wasting my time with you. You're not even White. Your race is inferior to mine. It's not like we need you; you need us because you're the inferiors.
>no rebuttal

Concession accepted.

Last edited:
>no rebuttal

Concession accepted.
I know how that works. I write a long post explaining why you are wrong, then you write an even longer one explaining why I am wrong, to which I write an incredibly long post explaining why you are wrong, then you write... Get the idea? So I posted everything you need to know about the Jews there. If you are too stupid or disinterested to learn something from it, that is your problem, not mine. Jews are not White. Do not speak about fallacies when you used "everyone knows" as an argument. How is that logical? Do you want me to refute your points one by one? I do not have that much free time. I just left the links there, so go ahead and study them. But no, like a typical mudskin, you prefer to dismiss all the evidence in favor of your heavily biased worldview. Eat it: Jews are not White. Only imbeciles like you believe in it. And there is nothing you can do about it, small hands. Now write me back like the cuck you are so I can completely ignore your low IQ comments.

Remember: JEWS ARE NOT WHITE.

I know how that works. I write a long post explaining why you are wrong, then you write an even longer one explaining why I am wrong, to which I write an incredibly long post explaining why you are wrong, then you write... Get the idea? So I posted everything you need to know about the Jews there. If you are too stupid or disinterested to learn something from it, that is your problem, not mine. Jews are not White. Do not speak about fallacies when you used "everyone knows" as an argument. How is that logical? Do you want me to refute your points one by one? I do not have that much free time. I just left the links there, so go ahead and study them. But no, like a typical mudskin, you prefer to dismiss all the evidence in favor of your heavily biased worldview. Eat it: Jews are not White. Only imbeciles like you believe in it. And there is nothing you can do about it, small hands. Now write me back like the cuck you are so I can completely ignore your low IQ comments.

>EEJ or Ashkenazi Jews are much closer to non-Jewish Europeans than to these (middle eastern) Jewish populations in all three studies.

Every genetic study you posted affirmed jews are white. Your own evidence proved you wrong, not me. Sorry, try your larpd on /pol/, maybe then you can have some fags circlejerk off with you and agree to your delusions

>EEJ or Ashkenazi Jews are much closer to non-Jewish Europeans than to these (middle eastern) Jewish populations in all three studies.

Every genetic study you posted affirmed jews are white. Your own evidence proved you wrong, not me. Sorry, try your larpd on /pol/, maybe then you can have some fags circlejerk off with you and agree to your delusions

Ashkenazi jews maybe, mizrahi and sephradic jews? I don't think so there are even ethiopean jews which no one in their right mind would consider white. Jews are not a monolith
but most jews in the west are ashkenazi so I can see why people have that misconception
Ethiopian jews are not real jews. Real jews consider them niggers still--

The real jews that hold all the cards are strictly white ashkenazi jews. These are people that really never breed outside their race, though they partake in degeneracy from time to time. Here's a fun fact that will blow your mind at how white jewish people are:

SUPERMAN's phenotype is based on the ideal ASHKENAZI JEW-- only white ashkenazi jews are likely to have pale skin, with strong blue eyes, with a strong protuding forehead, and wavy hair that forms a cowlick. The pinnacle ideal of male power in modern society is not some aryan dolph lundgren looking fuck, but is based on jewish characteristics (but maxxed out obviously). A young Aaron Sorkin, known for writing extremely jewy dialogue for example was quite superman looking in the face during high school:

Last edited:
View attachment 968310

You get very emotional over this subject, which means you probably belong to a people that have been subjugated by the Jews. Now that I think about it, you have never mentioned your race. Of course there is a racial motivation behind it. Otherwise, you would not be so passionate about this subject to the point of insulting me. What is the problem, baby hands? Did some creepy old Jew rape you and your family? Have your brown people been humiliated by the Jews and now you are mad about it? Cry me a river, mudboy.

View attachment 968297

View attachment 968300

From your this study, we can see quite clearly via the y-DNA chart that Jews are not White. Your Eastern European Jews are grouping with Syrians and such:

View attachment 968303

View attachment 968305

I can do this all day:

View attachment 968308

And your assertion that I want to detach myself from the Jews because of what they are doing is hilariously stupid.

White leftists are helping the Jews win, but I have never claimed they are not White. That must confuse the heck out of you.

"Everyone knows Ashkenazi Jews are Eastern European racially."

Everyone knows incels are terrorist, so it must be true because everyone knows, right? Wow. It was not a lie when I said that I thought you were smarter than this.

Read and learn:

Ashkenazi Jews are not Eastern European:

Yet another study:

Conclusion: Quit spewing nonsense about topics you know nothing about.
all this fucking autism when really just fucking look at this guy in the fucking face:

2023 11 25 14 59 58 Aaron Sorkin Yearbook Photo  School Pictures   Classmates  Mozilla Firefox

This is AARON SORKIN in high school, one of the most jewish writers in Hollywood. HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA TELL ME THIS MAN IS NOT WHITE. All this data and you are fucking retarded

Spic fuentes is 18% Aztec.

And no, race is more than just looks. It's genetics as well. There are blonde blue eyed kurds who are still genetically closer to brown iraqis than they are to europeans

View attachment 968298
all of these are white people functionally. Genes dont fucking matter. It's what you look like on the outside, and if you are able to pass on those looks genetically that matters.

all this fucking autism when really just fucking look at this guy in the fucking face:

View attachment 969594

This is AARON SORKIN in high school, one of the most jewish writers in Hollywood. HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA TELL ME THIS MAN IS NOT WHITE. All this data and you are fucking retarded
Cherry picking. Give me a break, man. I have read some of your threads. You're a smart guy. You can do better than this.

Blacks HATE Jews, what do you mean "waking up"? Mostly because they disprove all narratives about racism causing poor outcomes for racial minorities.

View attachment 968784

>More y-dna nonsense.

Yaaawn

Also:

You REAK of desperation.
Absolutely brutal autism. @verybasedindeed You have to respond ASAP boyo. :dafuckfeels:

Blacks have always been woke on Jews fuck you talking bout.

It's not our fault cock sucking white puppets see them as gods gift to the universe and one of their primary allies in the war against all melanated folk

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/MTCEHtb2oR6l/

I know what racism is like because I have to deal with heightism. I concluded modern day heightests are just racists in disguise. May we kill the privilege and send them where Bianca Devins is. Hell.

Absolutely brutal autism. @verybasedindeed You have to respond ASAP boyo. :dafuckfeels:
He already replied with non-answer cope cause, while he won't admit it, he knows his own studies BTFO of his claims

jews are white, and im sick of the mental gymnastics other whites are having to deny this
"White" colloquially refers to "of European descent." Superficially, they may be white, but Jews are Semites. They're genetically distinct from Europeans. The color of their skin may be white, if they're mixed with Europeans, but they're still Jewish, and many of them are not white skinned. They're separate from Mediterraneans (Greek, Italian, Cyprian), Germanic, Nordic, English, French, and Slavic people.

Last edited:
"White" colloquially refers to "of European descent." Superficially, they may be white, but Jews are Semites. They're genetically distinct from Europeans. The color of their skin may be white, if they're mixed with Europeans, but they're still Jewish, and many of them are not white skinned. They're separate from Mediterraneans (Greek, Italian, Cyprian), Germanic, Nordic, English, French, and Slavic people.
i dont fucking care. Races are effectively what people look like. This is what matters in SMV, any other point of discussion about race is moot in the context of inceldom

Races are effectively what people look like.
Jews have a particular look to them. You're seriously telling me you can't spot the features between Jews and many different Europeans that tell them apart?

Jews have a particular look to them. You're seriously telling me you can't spot the features between Jews and many different Europeans that tell them apart?
they have a look to them in the same way italians or armenians have a look to them. They are all white though. And simply passing this threshold of whiteness, puts them at a higher SMV against other races. The same way filipinos and chinks, and japs have their own look to them. They are all asian. A 5/10 Jew will always mog a 5/10 Korean (the highest SMV phenotype of the asian race).

Jews are by no means even the lowest SMV of white. They are somewhere in the middle. I would say a pasty ass ginger man is the lowest SMV white for males. Even a 5/10 ginger boy would mog a 5/10 korean

Last edited:
boomers are stuck on that sky daddy christian hocus pocus. Religion is make believe but boomers really believe in sky daddy
Lol retard you know god is base for tradition especially for ethnics right?

they have a look to them in the same way italians or armenians have a look to them. They are all white though. The same way filipinos and chinks, and japs have their own look to them. They are all asian
If I can tell the difference between a flip, a jap and a chink, you should be able to tell the difference between a white-looking kike and a white skinned goy.

The way you're classifying them isn't even how they classify themselves.

Anyway, this is all moot wrt to inceldom.

Last edited:

View: https://x.com/yourboyjemz/status/1727826901874471250?s=46&t=kRuZouWTL8hNZmxnY8uyCg

this post has 19k likes and has multiple blacks in the comment section calling out Jews and calling elon, “Jewlon” kek

Meanwhile I still see retarded boomers still kissing Israel’s ass just because the Jew owned politicians say Israel is usa greatest ally

Most of the pro Palestine anti jew shit is Muslims i do not like Israel or jews but I'd rather get butt fucked by a jew over having a Muslim move next door

If I can tell the difference between a flip, a jap and a chink, you should be able to tell the difference between a white-looking kike and a white skinned goy.

The way you're classifying them isn't even how they classify themselves.
I can obviously can tell the difference between all different whites, asians, niggers, spics. I'm extremely racist in that regard. Having said that ITS PERFECTLY LOGICAL to lump groups of all white lookin phenotypes in THE WHITE BOX, this includes jews.

Most of the pro Palestine anti jew shit is Muslims i do not like Israel or jews but I'd rather get butt fucked by a jew over having a Muslim move next door
It would be great to have a bunch of muslims in my neighborhood enforcing Sharia Law, and making women live in fear

I can obviously can tell the difference between all different whites, asians, niggers, spics. I'm extremely racist in that regard. Having said that ITS PERFECTLY LOGICAL to lump groups of white phenotypes in THE WHITE BOX, this includes jews.
The point is precisely that the Jewish phenotype is separate and different than the White ethnic groups.

Even they themselves don't consider themselves as White.

White-passing is not the same as being white, which means having an ethnic identity that originated in Europe.

Last edited:
It would be great to have a bunch of muslims in my neighborhood enforcing Sharia Law, and making women live in fear
Yeah man Muslims are so fucking great look at how dignified Europe has become thanks to their culture.

Also alot of Muslim women are fucking whores who want bwc and bbc the sharia shit can't be done in Europe to any meaningful degree so we're in this wretched state where western standards are being corrupted and their culture is being westernized it's only nice when you live in a nice area and you passively see it.

The point is precisely that the Jewish phenotype is separate than the White ethnic groups.

its retarded for JEWS to claim they aren't white. ITS THE MOST NON BINARY BULLSHIT IVE EVER HEARD IN MY FUCKING LIFE. THIS IS WHY AUTISM FUCKING SUCKS

EVEN THOUGH I AM A SLANT EYED FUCK, WITH A 2" PENIS, I NOW IDENTIFY AS A WHITE RACE SEPARATE FROM ASIANS.

You see what the jews are fucking doing here????? They are giving themselves an imaginary privledge other whites don't have that makes no fucking sense. This is like if Irish demanded that they are their own race that needs concessions. JEWS, especially ashkenazi jews, CANNOT ESCAPE THEIR WHITENESS, but for some fucked up reason they are perfectly capable of escaping their jewness, simply by identifying as white.

The whole point of how I see race is-- can you hide?? If you had godly amounts of money can you not be a nigger, a white, a chink?? The answer is NO. Not even surgically has it ever really worked that well. The closest we've ever gotten to that is Michael Jackson. A jew can hide their jewness easily, because their bones are just plain white looking enough. YES there are differences, but it's nothing 10K in surgery can't fix.

Last edited:
its retarded for JEWS to claim they aren't white. ITS THE MOST NON BINARY BULLSHIT IVE EVER HEARD IN MY FUCKING LIFE. THIS IS WHY AUTISM FUCKING SUCKS

EVEN THOUGH I AM A SLANT EYED FUCK, WITH A 2" PENIS, I NOW IDENTIFY AS A WHITE RACE SEPARATE FROM ASIANS.

You see what the jews are fucking doing here????? They are giving themselves an imaginary privledge other whites don't have that makes no fucking sense. This is like if Irish demanded that they are their own race that needs concessions. JEWS, especially ashkenazi jews, CANNOT ESCAPE THEIR WHITENESS, but for some fucked up reason they are perfectly capable of escaping their jewness, simply by identifying as white.
They call themselves White when it's convenient or beneficial. But they will always be "Jewish _____" where ever they happen to be or whomever they happen to be mixed with.

Read my posts in this thread. You're dead wrong. Jews are genetically european.

The point is precisely that the Jewish phenotype is separate and different than the White ethnic groups.
It isn't. Jewish phenotypes are overwhelmingly eastern european phenotypes. They're basically slav

Who fucking carew? Somalis don't consider themselves as black

They call themselves White when it's convenient or beneficial. But they will always be "Jewish _____" where ever they happen to be or whomever they happen to be mixed with.
Lets try to settle this. Compare maps below.

ASHKENAZ in the Land of ASGUAZ.
IMG 1097

Qabala the capital of Caucasian Albania.
IMG 0439

IMG 3752

Askanaz (todays Azerbaijan)
IMG 0613

Kabbalah

Last edited:
It isn't. Jewish phenotypes are overwhelmingly eastern european phenotypes. They're basically slav

Who fucking carew? Somalis don't consider themselves as black
Oh, you're just retarded. My mistake.

Please continue (being retarded).

Last edited:
View attachment 968310

View attachment 968297

View attachment 968300

View attachment 968303

View attachment 968305

I can do this all day:

View attachment 968308

And your assertion that I want to detach myself from the Jews because of what they are doing is hilariously stupid.

White leftists are helping the Jews win, but I have never claimed they are not White. That must confuse the heck out of you.

"Everyone knows Ashkenazi Jews are Eastern European racially."

Everyone knows incels are terrorist, so it must be true because everyone knows, right? Wow. It was not a lie when I said that I thought you were smarter than this.

Read and learn:

Ashkenazi Jews are not Eastern European:

Yet another study:

Conclusion: Quit spewing nonsense about topics you know nothing about.

Being a low IQ tribal sandnigger who hates Israel =/= understanding the JQ.

Especially when you confront them with the FACT that they're being used as a biological weapon against the White race, they don't wanna hear any of that shit.
you have an imaginary jew in mind while muzzies have the real jews in mind and are the only ones speaking against them. kill IDF, JDL, ADL, and JIDF kikes

Last edited:
How is it imaginary?
you think shekel sniffing kikes are interested in genociding the white race when theres many western far-right anti-nonwhite factions lead by these same kikes. kikes are allied with angloids and are more interested in genociding muzzies than "whites"

Jews benefit from not identifying as white. They can pull the anti-semitism card when people try to rightfully criticize them for all the evil they do. Or, when society starts attacking white people/white supremacy, the Jews can just sit on the sidelines while white people catch all the backlash since the Jews "aren't white".

White people also benefit from not claiming the Jews as their own race. They can blame all the evil stuff whites did throught history on the Jews doing it, or forcing white people to do it. Which many of the coping white guilters on this forum does.

you think shekel sniffing kikes are interested in genociding the white race when theres many western far-right anti-nonwhite factions lead by these same kikes. kikes are allied with angloids and are more interested in genociding muzzies than "whites"
There's pro-Palestinian jews as well.

I'm not interested in educating a brown person on white genocide, if you wanna look into it I can recommend you some videos. But your lack of knowledge on the subject doesn't mean I'm imagining things.

I'm not interested in educating a brown person on white genocide, if you wanna look into it I can recommend you some videos. But your lack of knowledge on the subject doesn't mean I'm imagining things.
you know the jews that are actually collaborating and planning things while rubbing their hands while pinching shekels? yeah those are the far-right jews that control right wing parties in europe and america. left wing jews actually call out the zionists in their own ethnicity. and dont assume I didnt already read your propaganda, Ive read it all and came to the same conclusion

you know the jews that are actually collaborating and planning things while rubbing their hands while pinching shekels? yeah those are the far-right jews that control right wing parties in europe and america. left wing jews actually call out the zionists in their own ethnicity. and dont assume I didnt already read your propaganda, Ive read it all and came to the same conclusion
There's jews behind opening our borders, jews behind BLM, jews behind feminism, jews behind the sexual revolution, jews behind communism. jews behind ending Apartheid. jews behind the civil rights movement. jews behind the black music industry. a jew owns blacked.com how do these things help the far-right? You sound completely out of your element talking about this stuff, have you been drinking or something?

Last edited:
Oh, you're just retarded. My mistake.

Please continue (being retarded).

Frankly, we should not waste our precious time with non-Whites. They burden us with the responsibility of educating them about every topic ranging from White replacement to the Jewish question. They fail to distinguish form and substance just like women do. The reason some Ashkenazi Jews look quite White is their heavy European admixture, which only makes them mixed, not White. They are still Semitic in origin. That is why they use the term "anti-Semite" when someone is mean to them. They see themselves as Semite deep down. Only stupid ethnics believe they belong to the White race.

But you know what? In the end it does not matter whether ethnics see them as White or not, because we are going to expel the Jews back to the Middle Eastern countries they should never have come from anyhow.

There's jews behind opening our borders, jews behind BLM, jews behind feminism, jews behind the sexual revolution, jews behind communism. jews behind ending Apartheid how do these things help the far-right? You sound completely out of your element talking about this stuff, have you been drinking or something?
Trump supports israel

AFD supports israel

those far-right politicians support israel

israel supported apartheid

israel = zionism

zionists are clearly right wing, while jews that support the left wing stuff arent zionists and dont care about elevating other jews

Frankly, we should not waste our precious time with non-Whites. They burden us with the responsibility of educating them about every topic ranging from White replacement to the Jewish question. They fail to distinguish form and substance just like women do. The reason some Ashkenazi Jews look quite White is their heavy European admixture, which only makes them mixed, not White. They are still Semitic in origin. That is why they use the term "anti-Semite" when someone is mean to them. They see themselves as Semite deep down. Only stupid ethnics believe they belong to the White race.

But you know what? In the end it does not matter whether ethnics see them as White or not, because we are going to expel the Jews back to the Middle Eastern countries they should never have come from anyhow.
It's lazy and stupid when ethnics lump Jews with Whites, because then they can consolidate their hatred of both into one group instead of two.

i dont care if jews are white but zionists aka israeli supporters suck. and israel sucks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back