Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being blackpilled is a form of brain damage

ropecel

ropecel

Captain
★★★
While we all that the blackpill is scientifically proven and there, I can't help but think that being blackpilled is a form of brain damage. Being blackpilled is nothing beneficial to society and it never ever leaves your mind since it's the ultimate truth.

They should make the blackpill a form of legal disability with the treatment being lobotomy tbh. There's no way out.

More like a form of soul damage

being blackpilled fucks up your view on society every time you go out, yet it is so vital to see the world in its true colours

The most merciful thing in the world, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all it's contents.

Bullshit, if more people would be blackpilled society will have to find a solution for it. It is just not adressed now because cost benefit analysis for the elite turned out negative.

What causes the blackpill needs to be overcome longterm or society will crush under its pressure.

Sure you can say people who don't want to live in a fairytale word are worse workslaves. But this isn't a healthy state in the first place.

Last edited:
>being aware of the truth makes you "brain damaged"
:soy:

Cope, the blackpill sets you free

The only real solution is the CRISPR gene editing technology. It will allow everyone to have custom physical and cognitive features

Cope just because a slave knows he is a slave doesn't mean he is. Do not use the maxim "truth sets you free" in this context.

Coperstein livin’ on Mt. Cope in Copenhagen.

My depression has skyrocketed since I got blackpilled, you are right.

While we all that the blackpill is scientifically proven and there, I can't help but think that being blackpilled is a form of brain damage. Being blackpilled is nothing beneficial to society and it never ever leaves your mind since it's the ultimate truth.

They should make the blackpill a form of legal disability with the treatment being lobotomy tbh. There's no way out.

Lol nah fuck that. Just take money in disability living allowance. You'd cuck the state. On top of your normal job in which you'd have anti disability discrimination laws on your side.
My depression has skyrocketed since I got blackpilled, you are right.
Bullshit, if more people would be blackpilled society will have to find a solution for it. It is just not adressed now because cost benefit analysis for the elite turned out negative.

What causes the blackpill needs to be overcome longterm or society will crush under its pressure.

Sure you can say people who don't want to live in a fairytale word are worse workslaves. But this isn't a healthy state in the first place.

the blackpill has pushed me to actually improve myself and my life. if i hadnt found the blackpill and discovered PSLI community i would still be 110kg overweight with no gym license or nofap.

Why would you want it to be beneficial to society? Society has already done enough to us.