Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being barely average and aspie has fucked me up big time,, "just get drunk" it's useless unless you are somewhat good looking

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★
So in this normie gathering I decided to get drunk (because if I did not I would be frowned upon as the "strange" one and no way in hell would I approach foids while sober and. Blackpilled)

So I got drunk as shit (with very cheap vodka). No fucking foid cared about my personal being, I could have died there, no foid would say "shit avg has died", no one would care the least.

While being drunk I was also getting distanced from them, they didn't like my fucking presence and it was connontative. I was also in the verge of throwing up (fucking cheap vodka fucked up my stomach) but I resisted until the end, still no compassion even.

I the tried lo approach a fucking 4/10 AT BEST yet she rejected me and became scared of me. At this point I lost all opportunity because this foid spread the rumor of me being creepy.

Meanwhile, almost all my other npc normie nt friends were making out in different rooms and I was punching the bathroom's wall in disdain at the same time.

In conclusion, "just get drunk" is a retarded theory and no fucking thing will compensate for being ugly and aspie, so fuck mevand fuck this gay world for causing my looksmatch to reject me.

Getting drunk has never worked for anyone except chad's in a bar.

Being drunk helps you pass out but you only end up waking up and reliving the blackpill hell.

Its a cycle.

Getting drunk has never worked for anyone except chad's in a bar.
I dont think even chads get drunk like that. It always seems they get "pretty sparkling" drinks. They dont have time to drink with foids around them.

I dont think even chads get drunk like that. It always seems they get "pretty sparkling" drinks. They dont have time to drink with foids around them.

That's a valid point. Comes to show how they get everything served on a golden platter.

Being average as a sperg is the same as being NT and hideous. Maybe it’s even worse.

I guess it’s debatable.

That's a valid point. Comes to show how they get everything served on a golden platter.
Pretty much dude. It fucking kills me knowing that life takes a total flip from a fucking mere MM of bones.

This life feels fake. I hope I wake up from this nightmare.

Can't you find a passed out one? In minecraft potentially considering Spain has a feminist as fuck legal system.

Pretty much dude. It fucking kills me knowing that life takes a total flip from a fucking mere MM of bones.

This life feels fake. I hope I wake up from this nightmare.

I feel the same way, man. I blame my parents. I understand the height part but how the hell did I get such horrible genetics while they were chad's and stacy's.

Can't you find a passed out one? In minecraft potentially considering Spain has a feminist as fuck legal system.
Worse thing, she suppsedly was drunk too
That's a sad truth. We incels get shitfaced to cope with the encirimwnt while Chads and people. Who get actually laid just drink a few ones and then I see their p on their v
Being average as a sperg is the same as being NT and hideous. Maybe it’s even worse.

I guess it’s debatable.

I'm BARELY average, I have a fucking recessed chin

So in this normie gathering I decided to get drunk (because if I did not I would be frowned upon as the "strange" one and no way in hell would I approach foids while sober and. Blackpilled)

So I got drunk as shit (with very cheap vodka). No fucking foid cared about my personal being, I could have died there, no foid would say "shit avg has died", no one would care the least.

While being drunk I was also getting distanced from them, they didn't like my fucking presence and it was connontative. I was also in the verge of throwing up (fucking cheap vodka fucked up my stomach) but I resisted until the end, still no compassion even.

I the tried lo approach a fucking 4/10 AT BEST yet she rejected me and became scared of me. At this point I lost all opportunity because this foid spread the rumor of me being creepy.

Meanwhile, almost all my other npc normie nt friends were making out in different rooms and I was punching the bathroom's wall in disdain at the same time.

In conclusion, "just get drunk" is a retarded theory and no fucking thing will compensate for being ugly and aspie, so fuck mevand fuck this gay world for causing my looksmatch to reject me.

You misinterpreted the trick, its not about you getting drunk, its about you drinking a little and pretending to be as drunk as her, and getting the bitch next to you as drunk as possible so her beer goggles vision makes you less ugly, I think you'd need to keep "matching her drunkness" so it seems normal, yet you keep all your cognitive function so you can take advantage of her lack of awareness.