Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being autistic or anti-social in a predominantly Latino community sucks very much!

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Recruit
★★★
I’m Latino, and Latinos are a very sociable and outgoing community of people. I’m the complete opposite.

I work at a restaurant, and I already struggle understanding and remembering certain details about things in general. I think it’s much harder being in a Latino community with autism or Asperger’s. Sometimes they already expect you to know certain things without even explaining anything to you.

I really hope and plan to leave my community ASAP.

That sounds awful to deal with.

High inhibition is a death sentence

OMG I relate to this bruh, I’ve told myself if I ever have children I will gladly leave/omit latino culture or just overall leave this garbage crap culture (I also believe genetics play a role, I’m not a loony leftist). yo también wey soy autista wey. The frustrating part is the low iqness in our community bruh. I’m at an excess of 3SD’s in iq bro that’s a literal death sentence for me and i always hit the ceiling for any battery of assessments fluid reasoning because of my autistic thinking... imagine how painful it feels surrounded by sub 90 iqs bro (IT, this is a sarcastic emoji as in pop culture denoting “so painfully hilarious I’m dead” a pop culture slang, not death itself) Because I had no one to bounce ideas off of I literally developed self-talk lmao. I’m treated like I’m crazy. The thing is I haven’t substantiated my intelligence with any observable real world metric (well not observable but any neruatypcial approves metric for measuring success)

So fucking annoying, I’m Mexican by the way. And I don’t think it’s hard, our culture forgives a lot of social stuff, you might be referring to the cultural idiosyncracies but overall it’s pretty forgiving.

You’ll be fine if you’re not ugly.

Relatable. I'm Latino also (1/2 colombian 1/2 puerto rican), and I can't connect with my people - I can't fucking stand them im fact; too low inhib, too loud, and too stupid to understand that some people are on the spectrum. Overall the culture is too chaotic for me
If you're quiet, reserved, or straightforward in the way you speak, they'll think you're a snob or simply a jerk.
It's a live-in-the-moment, instinct driven culture and then whine how they struggle and can't afford things. I hate how many Americans and Europeans like to visit or even move to a Hispanic country, because 'iTs sO lAiD bAcK', forgetting that their being laid back is part of what makes spics piss poor.

no only us incels are crazier.

How's that these niggers can discriminate their own for not being a monkey like them?

You can only be quiet and introverted if you're white and people will be ok with it. I don't talk to these niggers and they don't talk to me either because of my Aryan lonewolf frame

Basically in any shitworld country.