Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being an incel hurts

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
I mean it literally physically hurts.

Only incels know the psychosomatic pain of being incel. If I actually meet a femoid irl who truly understands and isn't just virtue-signalling, I will renounce the blackpill, grow a beard, buy ten gallons of Soylent, and become her servile beta-orbiter for life, ded srs.

Yes bro it hurts bro.
If I actually meet a femoid irl who truly understands and isn't just virtue-signalling, I will renounce the blackpill, grow a beard, buy ten gallons of Soylent, and become her servile beta-orbiter for life, ded srs.

I think I know what you mean. It feels similar to a headache for me, or like a sort of pressure around my whole body.

It's painful just to exist.

It hurts me mentally

It's a deep suffering not many experience it as we do. It's so deep it physically hurts.

When was 17 head started to hurt constantly. After all medical examinations, radiographies, doctors found no physical problems. Diagnosis-it just because of psychological problems. And those-because of lonelyness. And after that-also a lot of pains with no physical causes

It feels like I'm dipped in black, heavy clay and thrown into a pit of grime with no exit

If I actually meet a femoid irl who truly understands and isn't just virtue-signalling
For them to understand they'd have to have been in the shoes of an ugly Male

It's depressing after realising that there are some things that I would never enjoy because of my inferior genes. :feelscry:

I wake up with muscle soreness in my arms and legs every day. I am only 30 and I'm starting to fall apart.

It's psychological torture.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back